News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilt

here is my 1972 trifecta.  1st one (black) i have had for 10 years. it was originally a 318/bench/column car. it now has buckets with 71 style pleated covers and 71 SE upper door panels, B&M floor shift (have replaced the cable 4x already), 73 or 74 bulge hood (dont remember which) also added a repro tach, and the R/T/Rallye tail lights. runs and drives.  2nd one is the 72 Rallye i bought 2 years ago. 340/console-slap stik/N96 car. have been collecting parts for it. runs but trans slips and will require a rebuild. 3rd one is the 318/bench/column  "mock turtle" topper car that i bought from Stormhammer.  supposedly will run/drive with a new carb but i havent got around to doing anything to it yet.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

440 Fanatic

Quote from: Ghoste on December 25, 2005, 10:49:57 AM
Now that's too cool.   What a great hobby!   Anyone who feels jaded because they think they've seen it all just isn't paying attention!

Ditto the comment  ;D

Mopar Man

Heres a coulpe of my baby just finished her. :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: G Force on December 26, 2005, 12:12:35 AM
Here is my 70 440 727 Six Pak car.
We need more info on this car. :yesnod:
Is is mostly stock, other than the rims?

Keep those pics coming, guys! :scope:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Johnny SixPack

Took a more recent pic tonight.

Man was it cold!   :icon_smile_big:

Well, if you consider 65* cold. :D

Dig the b&w.

Also helps cover up the fact that the original paint is oxidized to hell. :2thumbs:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Your 69 Looks realy BadAss in black and white... Realy awsome pic by the way....

/Tom

SeattleCharger

Here's from the day my brother and I picked the car up, last May, 440 is still out of car going to get rebuilt this month hopefully.   Haven't done much except bought a few interior/exterior parts and some engine parts.   Lots of planning and daydreaming about driving her when she is fixed up.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69Charger500

69Charger500

And another interior you don't see too often...

Dave22443

I posted this once in another thread, but since this seems to be where it belongs, I'll post it again.  When I was on the old board, my handle was DaveD and the car was blue.  New board.  New Paint  :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Spike

I'll post one of my nieghbors 68 and his brothers 70.

bad2thebone

0-60 in 4 seconds flat!  What a ride!

bad2thebone

OK, got this link thing figured out...  Here are my girls...  MY baby of the 2 is the LL1... 

0-60 in 4 seconds flat!  What a ride!

hawaiico

Have Charger, Will Travel .......

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Spike on January 07, 2006, 09:51:48 AM
I'll post one of my nieghbors 68 and his brothers 70.
I know of a very simular '68...  Orig owner car... I'm gonna try post some pix...  Top notch resto on it...

SeattleCharger

Quote from: JimsSE on January 25, 2006, 09:31:35 PM
'73 SE Unrestored

Unrestored?   Is that pic from the day you bought the car or something?

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

plum500

Damn JimsSE, that is one fine looking Charger.

JimsSE

SeattleChargerDog;

No crap... Took this picture last June.  The only things in this picture that are not 32+ years old are the center caps, lug nuts, and tires.  Alot of Meguire's products get it looking pretty good and the camera doesn't pick up the small stuff. 

plum500;

Thanks man.

Jim

Unrestored '73 Charger SE   

'79 Magnum GT
http://www.geocities.com/jimsmopars2003/