News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger´69

Just came from a little trip that we took with my friend when we did go see my other friend´s original Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969  :cheers: It was amazing even it was a little project, but not bad at all!! It´ll come stunning car when ready  :2thumbs:

This Charger came to Finland few weeks before than I got mine in this spring.. Unfortunately my friend is now selling it, damn I would like to buy it to myself, I would paint it to matte black, but 8-71 to it and make it real mean pro street car but unfortunately I don´t have enough money because my own Charger has taken all my money  :shruggy: :rofl: :hah: This my friend´s brother have also original '69 R/T Charger and it is in mint condition, great car also  :drool5:

Of course we went to cruising with this and burned some rubber, man that was fun, like always  :o :drool5: :cheers:

And here is the picture, great car and I hope that possible new owner understands to restore it to great condition!!  :2thumbs: This is great car to restore, there is no rust and it have all parts and engine, trans etc works great so pretty easy restoration to amazing and original '69 R/T  :cheers:
Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

chargerrt

At the loading dock waiting for a very large order of produce for my restaurant.

Guy at the warehouse: "All this stuff isn't going to fit in there."
Me: "Yeah it will."   
Guy a few minutes later:  "Well damn....it fit!"

I forgot to get the "after" picture :(

Finn

Love your car man, pretty sure its my favorite 70 on the site.  :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

JT01

Here are a few pics of mine got it in Sept of 07 went to the body shop in april of 08 and just got painted last week this car needed everything even the roof needed work.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Road Dog

Quote from: chargerrt on July 01, 2010, 09:01:47 PM
At the loading dock waiting for a very large order of produce for my restaurant.

Guy at the warehouse: "All this stuff isn't going to fit in there."
Me: "Yeah it will."   
Guy a few minutes later:  "Well damn....it fit!"

I forgot to get the "after" picture :(

Something I like about that car. :yesnod:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

chargerrt

Quote from: Finn on July 02, 2010, 01:05:30 AM
Love your car man, pretty sure its my favorite 70 on the site.  :cheers:

Oh stop.  You're gonna make me blush  :2thumbs:

Thanks!

chargerrt

69bronzeT5

We were moving it to the new house so we rolled it down the driveway (actually, I drove it down the driveway under the power of gravity :nana:) and a picture of me closing it up for the 20 minute trip...... :cheers:

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Bob T

Big n littles T5  :2thumbs: , c'mon, get started in that garage with it  :yesnod:

a pic from today in the winter sun with clouds
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Texas Mopars

Finally found a non-hailed-on hood and did some color sanding and buffing...

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Foreman72

Quote from: Texas Mopars on July 15, 2010, 09:56:26 PM
Finally found a non-hailed-on hood and did some color sanding and buffing...

very nice 72 texas...wow...yeah that just looks fantastic :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Grim Jhaixus

Yeah I like the slots. Gonna upgrade to 15s in about a month. (That 318 lived, and it's still in my daily driver.)
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

ChgrSteve67

They are just crying out for more attention.

68charger440R/T

1 of 33,514

FLG

DanneP

mikepmcs

:leaving:
here's a couple of my clunkers. only one i drive is that chevy junk to the left.  New daily driver in post production(porsche 928...tag will say WYATT, anyone care to guess why????) and the 67 coronet is still kickin around.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

sixty8charger

Got mine picked up Yesterday, and its on the road right now! coming from WA to NC! finally going to get to work on her. Been sitting in my folks garage for the past 10 years! and previous garage before that... (and about a 2 year period in the elements in between, those were bad times)...

If any of y'all see her on the interstate.. snap a picture for me! will be on a 7 car load trailer. probably see her in NC around next Saturday.

Jayson
Jayson

mauve66

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 24, 2010, 09:46:28 AM
here's a couple of my clunkers. only one i drive is that chevy junk to the left.  New daily driver in post production(porsche 928...tag will say WYATT, anyone care to guess why????) and the 67 coronet is still kickin around.

i was thinking wyatt was weird science but don't remember a porsche in it, only other one i know about is risky business but don't remember any names other than how hot Rebecca was :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mikepmcs

Quote from: mauve66 on July 24, 2010, 11:23:13 AM
Quote from: mikepmcs on July 24, 2010, 09:46:28 AM

i was thinking wyatt was weird science but don't remember a porsche in it, only other one i know about is risky business but don't remember any names other than how hot Rebecca was :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
go with your first guess!  :2thumbs: black porsche 928 WYATT on the plate.  Other car was a red ferrari mondial.  Wyatt and Gary drove them and in the mall scene when Gary(anthony michael hall) is driving the porsche it actually says Gary on the plate when they tear out of the parking lot. The rest of the movie though the porsche is pretty much assumed driven by WYATT. and it has 2 pictures of the car with WYATT on the tags.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

8WHEELER

Quote from: sixty8charger on July 24, 2010, 11:19:38 AM
Got mine picked up Yesterday, and its on the road right now! coming from WA to NC! finally going to get to work on her. Been sitting in my folks garage for the past 10 years! and previous garage before that... (and about a 2 year period in the elements in between, those were bad times)...

If any of y'all see her on the interstate.. snap a picture for me! will be on a 7 car load trailer. probably see her in NC around next Saturday.

Jayson

Wow, looks like as sweet ride, but another car leaving here from WA   :shruggy:  its amazing how many of are WA cars are
going all over the country, they just don't rust out here like most people think   :yesnod:

Good luck.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.