News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do men really prefer blondes? Important Poll change.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, August 27, 2009, 08:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What hair color are you more attracted to?

Blonde
32 (26%)
Brunnette
64 (52%)
Red head
31 (25.2%)
Any color
26 (21.1%)
Bald
2 (1.6%)
Any color hair with really large breasts
8 (6.5%)
Bald with really large breasts
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Kenny, why don't you just make one the way ya' want it?..  :shruggy:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 29, 2009, 11:29:15 AM
:scratchchin: Kenny, why don't you just make one the way ya' want it?..  :shruggy:

remember the movie "weird science"   :yesnod:   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Foreman72

i really like redheads...people give me crap...but i really do... :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

NHCharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 28, 2009, 11:31:12 PM
I dont think it matters what color hair they have, when they get married a switch (more like a fuse) gets flipped and it never goes back...   :scratchchin:    :shruggy:    :brickwall: :angel:

That's nothing. Just wait until the menopause fuse gets lit.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Landonsrt

Quote from: NHCharger on August 29, 2009, 06:32:37 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on August 28, 2009, 11:31:12 PM
I dont think it matters what color hair they have, when they get married a switch (more like a fuse) gets flipped and it never goes back...   :scratchchin:    :shruggy:    :brickwall: :angel:

That's nothing. Just wait until the menopause fuse gets lit.
My wifes mother is going through that. When she gets that age. Im going to every car show, every weekend!!

CB

i like dark brown/black short hair, dark eyes, soft skin, tight @sssss, no breasts, ...

oww, wait that sounds like it is a dude  :girlfight: :smilielol: :D :nana:

CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Chryco Psycho

bigred68

Quote from: l8rg8r on August 28, 2009, 01:17:57 PM
as long as the carpet matches the drapes count me in :drool5:
So.. Like Kojack?  :icon_smile_big: or that Star Trek girl? or, the VW comercial wife?  :icon_smile_big:
Just kidding!!  (not really)
I like red heads with green eyes, and a tan.. Which actually describes my wifes girlfriend perfectly. Crap, shhh.
Did I mention she's got an amazing rack and bottom? (I like 'em kinda' curvy too.) Yup the rack is real, For that cost, they better be real!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: bigred68 on September 23, 2009, 01:36:58 PM
Quote from: l8rg8r on August 28, 2009, 01:17:57 PM
as long as the carpet matches the drapes count me in :drool5:
So.. Like Kojack?  :icon_smile_big: or that Star Trek girl? or, the VW comercial wife?  :icon_smile_big:
Just kidding!!  (not really)
I like red heads with green eyes, and a tan.. Which actually describes my wifes girlfriend perfectly. Crap, shhh.
Did I mention she's got an amazing rack and bottom? (I like 'em kinda' curvy too.) Yup the rack is real, For that cost, they better be real!

Nice.... :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bigred68

ACUDANUT

chargergirl

I started life with chestnut colored hair...then the silver started...so now am blonde. Sometimes life just helps with the choices. Husband says the butt looks great...I NEVER ask, why risk a smart butt answer. He likes it. That's all that matters! Eyes well dependent upon mood and lighting...everywhere from dark brown to gold. So girl opinion here is most women look best when they let their natural beauty show. Cute might attract...confidence is sexy!
Trust your Woobie!

PocketThunder

Quote from: chargergirl on September 24, 2009, 08:18:08 AM
I started life with chestnut colored hair...then the silver started...so now am blonde. Sometimes life just helps with the choices. Husband says the butt looks great...I NEVER ask, why risk a smart butt answer. He likes it. That's all that matters! Eyes well dependent upon mood and lighting...everywhere from dark brown to gold. So girl opinion here is most women look best when they let their natural beauty show. Cute might attract...confidence is sexy!

EXACTLY!!!   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."