News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well... Their plan worked! Sorry Ba$turds

Started by Chargen69, November 23, 2005, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

I paid $2.39 for 87 this morning. If I hadn't been so lazy, I could have driven to the cheap gas station and saved a whopping 6 cents per gallon.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on November 24, 2005, 02:49:28 PM
1.98 is the cheapest in southern NH I've found so far. Trend is definitely downward!

1.97 here in Raymond.

Big Lebowski

$2.25 best deal here in sunny warm San Diego where the houses cost 1.6 million ave. Plan?????? I'll give you a plan "Kyoto Treaty" = gas $10.00 a gallon, and a emissions test that will put YOUR Charger in a museum/crusher depending on if it's a rust bucket or a restored Hemi car. How's that for a plan???? How many ???? 3-4??? ???:shruggy: :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."