News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well... Their plan worked! Sorry Ba$turds

Started by Chargen69, November 23, 2005, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargen69

golden73

derailed

And its also open season on heating oil, they know they cant kill us on both at the same time

dkn1997

2.44 in buffalo?   hmmm it's 2.33 here on LI
RECHRGED

Telvis

Johnny SixPack

$2.23 - $2.30 for premium here in Southeast Texas.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TruckDriver

$2.15 to $2.25 for Reg. depending where you are.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twilt

saw $1.95 on the way home tonight. Metro Atlanta, GA area

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

$2.25 for 87 here.   Hey... it's back to what we were bitchin and moanin about before Katrina!!!    Sorry... I got no love for oil companies and I don't want to hear any BS empathy for them from anybody...  if you're on their side..  F.U.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

teddy1500

1.95 in columbia SC, gas companies have record profits, they should for gouging america like they have been. they suck

chargermick

BigBlackDodge

Silver R/T

Quote from: Chargen69 on November 23, 2005, 07:22:30 PM
I was happy today to see $1.99 gas.

well its south, up here north we got better living so theyre milking us for money. So far lowest Ive seen is 2.22 for regular
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MOPARStar

Today? The 23rd?? South GA a $1.91?? WHO! WHAT?   :o Where in South GA are you guys??? Here in the Savanah area its still over THREE FRIGGEN DOLLARS!   :'(
Markus James
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1986 Dodge D150 Pick Up 318
1972 Volkswagen Beetle
1973 Volkswagen Super Beetle
1966 Mustang Coupe 289

ChargerBill

Quote from: Telvis on November 23, 2005, 07:42:55 PM
$186 here...I just filled my truck.

Holy crap, that must have cost you like $5,500!!! Where do you live? :icon_smile_tongue:

$2.44 here too
Life is a highway...

Chargen69

Quote from: Troy on November 23, 2005, 10:06:09 PM
What plan???

Troy

The plan to make us feel good about seeing $2 a gallon gas.  (kinda a joke I mean)

Spartan

It just went below $2 at the station down the street.  YEEESSS!!!!  it no longer will cost me $70 to fill the Avalanche.....
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Shakey

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on November 23, 2005, 09:05:31 PM
$2.25 for 87 here.     Hey... it's back to what we were bitchin and moanin about before Katrina!!!      Sorry... I got no love for oil companies and I don't want to hear any BS empathy for them from anybody...   if you're on their side..   F.U.

But they sure love you Brian!  Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Black Betty have a 440 six pack and don't you stop and patronize one of their distributors after every 19 gallons?

If you truly honestly hated them, wouldn't you be living in town, close to work and riding a bicylce everyday?

yellowcuda

Wow, didn't know I lived so close to Twilt!!!  Conyers..we are in Loganville...!  I paid 1.90 at the Wal-Mart station yesterday.  No longer costs 65.00 to fill my truck.  We did find out though that the blower Charger is pretty good on gas (as long as you don't get on it too much).  I am now waiting on our first heating bill in our new house.  We used to have all electric, but now we have gas.  aarrggghh.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

BB1

Delete my profile

bull

What plan???

Troy

Take it easy, man. You're just itchin' to pounce on anyone who has something bad to say about those fine, upstanding gentlemen at Exxon aren't ya? ;)

Troy

Quote from: bull on November 24, 2005, 10:20:04 AM
What plan???

Troy

Take it easy, man. You're just itchin' to pounce on anyone who has something bad to say about those fine, upstanding gentlemen at Exxon aren't ya? ;)
All I did was ask a question. I thought maybe the "plan" was some universal thing that I was unaware of. I mean, I don't have a copy of it on my desk or anything and I felt left out... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.