News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where's Cody (69BronzeT5)

Started by mopar_nut_440_6, September 02, 2009, 12:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_nut_440_6

I see that Cody has not posted since August 29th. Does anybody know where he is?
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Ghoste

Old Moparz

Maybe there was a Randy Rhoads spotting somewhere, kind of like how all those people keep seeing Bigfoot.

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

mopar_nut_440_6

School does not start here for another week. Perhaps he is moving or maybe he is still recovering from the ACDC concert.
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

BrianShaughnessy

Could it maybe / could be / almost inconceivably to the imagination that quite possbly the boy got laid and forgot about all this car BS and is out poon hunting  ? 

Nah...   :smilielol:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

jaak

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on September 02, 2009, 03:43:10 PM
Could it maybe / could be / almost inconceivably to the imagination that quite possbly the boy got laid and forgot about all this car BS and is out poon hunting  ? 

"poon hunting"............. :smilielol:

Jason

Manfred318

HAHAHAHA!! :smilielol: :smilielol:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

ChgrSteve67

Maybe the rock and roll police got him.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Manfred318 on September 02, 2009, 04:07:23 PM

He just sent me a message the other day. .... And i think i remember him telling us that he has a GF now.  So maybe, just maybe he took the skin boat to tuna town..?   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jaak

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 02, 2009, 04:39:23 PM

He just sent me a message the other day. .... And i think i remember him telling us that he has a GF now.  So maybe, just maybe he took the skin boat to tuna town..?   :rofl:

Man you guys are cracking me up....... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Jason

dodgecharger-fan

Damn! I had about a dozen Dusters and Dart Sports to register too.

Now, where did I put that information?

*looks in paper shredder*

Ooops.

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Ghoste

I hear ya.  I had a whole bunch of pics of wrecked cars and junkyard pics for him too but if he's got a new hobby there's no sense in them taking up space on my hard drive.  Right click-delete, right click-delete... :D

ChgrSteve67

Didn't anyone explaine to him that girls have cooties and will ruin the rest of your life?

BIRD67

He's been pretty busy lately.. he just moved in with his dad and is getting squared away..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

tan top

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 02, 2009, 04:39:23 PM

:lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

PocketThunder

Quote from: BIRD67 on September 02, 2009, 05:54:29 PM
He's been pretty busy lately.. he just moved in with his dad and is getting squared away..

I hope everything is well at home then, having divorced parents sucks...  but isnt he 19 or 20 by now? :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MoparManJim

Man, you all take the cake, all some of you think about is in your pants  ::)  :lol:. There is life besides that you know and alot of other stuff to. But I guess guys 98% thinks only about one thing though.  :shruggy: 

The lad said he was moving around the 26 of last month so I guessing he is still unpacking at his new location.  :scratchchin: :lol:

bull

This is a joke, right? He doesn't post for four whole days and we have to start a where's Cody thread? :rotz: Unbelievable.

Brock Samson

'er he goes,..

oh and Bull,.. Like your not his biggest and greatest fan...

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 02, 2009, 06:49:47 PM
'er he goes,..

oh and Bull,.. Like your not his biggest and greatest fan...

Right. And MmmBop is may favorite song.

Khyron

LMAO @ u guys,

I have to admit......I didnt even notice

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChgrSteve67

Some people have no sence of humor.

bull

TruckDriver

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 02, 2009, 06:15:50 PM
Quote from: BIRD67 on September 02, 2009, 05:54:29 PM

I hope everything is well at home then, having divorced parents sucks...  but isnt he 19 or 20 by now? :scratchchin:

He's 15 or 16. (about my oldest son's age)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P