News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NFL on DC.C

Started by Steelman, November 27, 2005, 08:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelman

I got Giants over Seahawks,who you got today. :icon_smile_big:
"The only thing you leave, is your legacy"

472 R/T SE

69bananabeast

chickenhawks over giants . I got Alexanader in fantasy league and that way NY lose and Dallas is back on top
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Chris G.

Just glad we pulled it out today. Hardest schedule in the NFL this year, but we keep rolling.

ps- Go Saints for the trifecta this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGhost

I suck too bad at picking.  Sheesh, I'm doing horrible this year.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

golden73

Quote from: Ponch on November 27, 2005, 08:02:22 PM
Quote from: Steelman on November 27, 2005, 08:11:49 AM
I got Giants over Seahawks,who you got today. :icon_smile_big:

what a game!

indeed

I can't believe feely couldn't end it. 3 missed FG's!!!!!  :rotz:

69_500

I was doing fine up until the late game. I thought for sure that the Jets would put up more of a fight than that. I tend to pick about 7-8 games that I'm pretty sure of the outcome. Then I tend to mix in at least 3 that I think have the possiblity of upsets. That way I have different picks than most of the other people, which can sometimes turn out good. Or other times come up and kick me in the butt. Like the one week I only got 4 games right. I had picked 4 upsets that week, and none of them came through, then 3 of my sure picks lost too.

BLACKWOLF

17 TO 14  COWBOYS AT 1/2 TIME :'(
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BLACKWOLF

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS BET ON COLLEGE OR NFL GAMES GO TO WWW.PSPSPORTS.NET . HE PICKS ALOT OF WINNERS. ???
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Steelman

I see the Giants are on a collision course with the Seahawks,for the NFC title.
GO-GMEN!!!

Steelman

Giants win NFC east,Happy New year to all.
Who's next?

TheGhost

Looks like I'm gonna miss Miami's last game of the season. :(  I work 10 am to 5 pm.  And I was looking foreward to this game all year....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bananabeast

Cowboys still have a chance down to the last game . Just like it's been all year down to the wire in the last few minutes  :yesnod:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Chris G.

This is a very depressing weekend for many. The Chargers pitiful season ended yesterday, and my even worse Saints finish off today. The only thing I can hope for is a Texans win so we can get Bush in the draft.

Anyway, these next few months are always tough waiting around for cruise season to start. I just can't get in to Basketball yet this year and I guess Nascar is right around the corner and so is Barrett-Jackson.   :shruggy: Oh well, life sucks right?

I think I'll ride the Colts bandwagon in the playoffs.   :P

Afflyer

We lifelong Colts fans are happy to have you along for the ride!   :icon_smile_approve:

I'm very happy to report that Coach Dungy returned to Indianapolis last Wednesday and will be on the sidelines for todays last game of the regular season against the Cardinals.   Welcome back Coach- God bless you.

Don't expect Peyton to play much longer than half a quarter today- that's my prediction.
:icon_smile_big:

I'm hoping my beloved Colts can get back on the winning side of things after the past two weeks.

Bradley
GO COLTS GO!!!

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

Didn't get to actually WATCH the Colts play today- FOX aired the Tampa/New Orleans game  :icon_smile_dissapprove:.

Sure sucks not actually BEING in Indiana to watch my Colts in thier own market- I'm at the mercy of CBS and Fox.  :icon_smile_angry:

All I could do was watch the ticker at the top right of the screen.  Oh well- at least they pulled out a final win of the regular season.  :laugh:

No offense to Seattle and New England fans, but I'm  :boogie: to see them loose today!

On to the playoffs!!!!!  ;)

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Steve P.

That's right,,,, Da' Bucs are in Da' play offs...........   :2thumbs: :METAL: :punkrocka: :cheers: :boogie:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nh_mopar_fan

Pats pulled most of their starters at the half today.

Doug Flutie dropped kicked successfully today. That hasn't been done in 64 years.

golden73

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 01, 2006, 08:53:06 PM
Pats pulled most of their starters at the half today.

Doug Flutie dropped kicked successfully today. That hasn't been done in 64 years.

Doug Flutie is the man. He is one of my favorite all time quarterbacks.

I'm still pissed about the bills picking Rob Johnson over Flutie  :icon_smile_angry:

Steve P.

I agree 100%..... I am stilll pissed off about that toooooooooooooooooooooo................. :flame: :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69_500

Yeah the Dolphins beat the Pats, to finish off the season with 6 straight wins and a 9-7 mark. Not too shabby for a team that was said at the begning of the season to be lucky if they got 5 wins.

Steelman

Quote from: 69_500 on January 02, 2006, 11:56:38 AM
Yeah the Dolphins beat the Pats, to finish off the season with 6 straight wins and a 9-7 mark. Not too shabby for a team that was said at the begning of the season to be lucky if they got 5 wins.

Saban is a good coach,watch out for Miami next year.

Steve P.

:horse:SQUISH THE FISH......... :nana: :haha: :moon: :lolexplode: :smilielol:

All this coming from a Bucs and Bills fan............ :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChargerBill

I predicting some winners and some losers. About 50% of each would be my best guess.... :P
Life is a highway...