News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Started by BLACKWOLF, December 07, 2005, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

:flame: >:(DAMN, I HATE SNOW. WHO'S WITH ME?
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Blown70

Weill I live in Fargo,  Do not like it I have no snowmobile so I get no JOY out of it.

Ohh well time to work on MISS ANGRY..

Tom

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MyMopar

Happens every year, did it catch you by surprise?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: MyMopar on December 07, 2005, 12:50:20 PM
Happens every year, did it catch you by surprise?
Nope, I've hated it for many years. :icon_smile_tongue:

Here's a fellow winter hater from the old D-C site. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

GTX

Been tryin' to get out for years now. Almost went to Florida, now glad I didn't. We may finally make the break down South to Phoenix area or maybe Texas in a couple of years though. Of course murphy is conspiring to keep my ass frozen in hell for another 45 years!
We almost moved to Las Vegas last year but A: decided it was too weird there and B: more importanty since I'm also weird, we couldn't find a house large enough to fit our junk and cars that didn't cost $600k!
And we don't even have kids!!

It's not the snow that I hate so much as the cold!
Last night the jukebox in the garage wouldn't even play.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: GTX on December 07, 2005, 01:05:43 PM
Been tryin' to get out for years now. Almost went to Florida, now glad I didn't. We may finally make the break down South to Phoenix area or maybe Texas in a couple of years though. Of course murphy is conspiring to keep my ass frozen in hell for another 45 years!
We almost moved to Las Vegas last year but A: decided it was too weird there and B: more importanty since I'm also weird, we couldn't find a house large enough to fit our junk and cars that didn't cost $600k!
And we don't even have kids!!

It's not the snow that I hate so much as the cold!
Last night the jukebox in the garage wouldn't even play.

Texas man!

That's where you oughta be.

Let's make Texas the MoPar hot spot!

Pun not intended. :D

I miss the beauty of Alaska terribly, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna put up with storing the Chargers for 7 months out of the year.

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Afflyer

This Indiana farmboy misses his snow a helluva lot.  I live down here very near Pensacola, Florida.  Seeing the Christmas lights on display on trees and houses down here just doesn't have the same Christmas kind of feel, like it does in an Indiana winter.

69 500, I know you were born in '78- but the winter of 77/78, we had an AWESOME blizzard!!! Well, it was awesome for a eleven year old anyway.
We dug tunnels in the drifts just to get out of our house!  They went up and over the roof of the house!

Ahh, childhood memories.

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 07, 2005, 12:46:38 PM
I'm with ya!! :flame:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Charger Fan, you're a riot- though coming from you, I'd expect a pair of huge snow boobs somewhere in that pic!!!!
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

TK73

I LOVE snow... enough of it and I don't have to go to work.  Unfortunately that happens about one day every 5 years around here.  Had a couple of inches last week here.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Afflyer on December 07, 2005, 02:52:24 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 07, 2005, 12:46:38 PM
I'm with ya!! :flame:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Charger Fan, you're a riot- though coming from you, I'd expect a pair of huge snow boobs somewhere in that pic!!!!
I used to have a pic of a plastic sled someone made that looked like the rider was riding a nekkid big-boobed blonde down the hill! ;D But I lost it somehow. :-\

andy74

ive been plowing for the last 4 hours,hell with winter

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

HAZZARDJOHN

I hate snow as much as anybody, but it MN it is going to happen! ::)

This is how I get through it:

;D

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

NHCharger

All the shoveling does keep me in shape. :eyes:
At least the dog enjoys it.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Chris G.

Snow= OT for me at work  :yesnod:. I also think the snow makes me appreciate the cars and cruises even more. Having a break for a few months keeps me interested and hungry.

GTX

Yea, if it were only a few months and not 6!!

Christmas day I'm ready to tear down lights, trash the tree and move on to Spring.
Ok, so maybe Winter can last til January at the latest, by then I'm about to go stir crazy.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemi68charger

I like it... That's because I can go there if I want...... Man, how do you guys you live there deal with it? I guess it's a case where you've lived there all your life and it's totally normal..... I'm a Florida boy who's lives in Texas now...........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

GTX

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 07, 2005, 07:59:57 PM
I guess it's a case where you've lived there all your life and it's totally normal.....
Troy

I've lived in snow all my life - Illinois and now Utah and I still hate it. I hate it more and more the older I get too!
When I was a teenager it was fun to go out and thrash our cars on snowy roads but I still hated the cold.
Snow would be really cool if I could go there for a Christmas holiday and then fly home!

It's supposed to be 7 degrees here tomorrow!!!

TheGhost

Had a blizzard last Monday.  Since then, it has snowed 3 times, counting the snow we are getting right now. :-X
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

my73charger

I am from Northern Minnesota so I have had it my whole life.  It isn't so bad but the cold weather and the salt on the roads and no driving the Charger suck. :'(

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: my73charger on December 07, 2005, 09:51:45 PM
I am from Northern Minnesota so I have had it my whole life.   It isn't so bad but the cold weather and the salt on the roads and no driving the Charger suck. :'(
I'm in Mass. and quote the rest
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Blown70

Well monday AM when I woke my temp guage said  -10 degrees F.    :rotz:

Heated shop is nice. :yesnod:

Tom