News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not another 2006 Charger Thread!

Started by my73charger, December 21, 2005, 06:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy a new Charger if it came in a 2 door coupe version?

Yes
10 (27%)
No
27 (73%)

Total Members Voted: 37

tomonty

I don't like the fact that they put the Charger name on it, but whatever, that is DCX's problem. That is until I found out my sister bought one...and all I have heard is 'hey! I got a Charger too!!' or 'It is soooooo fast!!', but the worst was when I was told: 'Well, it is faster than your Charger!'  ....then I was like WHOOAAA there....you got a 4-door brick with 340 HP.  I got a 440 6-pack bored .040 over pushing over 400 ponies, so just back off.  I am tired of hearing about the damn thing...

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Blown70

Quote from: tomonty on December 28, 2005, 10:48:42 AM
I don't like the fact that they put the Charger name on it, but whatever, that is DCX's problem. That is until I found out my sister bought one...and all I have heard is 'hey! I got a Charger too!!' or 'It is soooooo fast!!', but the worst was when I was told: 'Well, it is faster than your Charger!'   ....then I was like WHOOAAA there....you got a 4-door brick with 340 HP.   I got a 440 6-pack bored .040 over pushing over 400 ponies, so just back off.   I am tired of hearing about the damn thing...

Tell her to line it up.... This would be a good EPISODE for PINKS....... :icon_smile_big:

69_500

Yeah I'd watch that. A new 06 Charger lining up against a classic. I think the SRT-8 06 version would lay down a stomping to even a HEMI 2nd gen charger.