News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Special Edition

Started by DustinSimmonds, December 30, 2010, 03:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustinSimmonds

I wanted to get my Chargers interior redone and I wanted to have bucket seats with green stitching and Special Edition on the head rest, in the same style as on the car, as my Charger is a 72 SE. Anyone have a ball park idea how much that would cost for a set of bucket seats? By the way, i'm thinking black leather for the seats.  :popcrn:

DustinSimmonds

This is what I have currently have for an interior.

Nacho-RT74

the hardest parts will be the sail panel, then the upper rear panel specially on THAT color. Do you have them ?

seatcovers are pieces of cake

Buckets... you can get it from $80 to $200, depending on covers condition, but, since you don't care covers, you can try to get the cheapest as posible, just for the frame, back panels and foams.

Thinking on Buddy Seat or Console and floor shift ?

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

jaak

The guy that done the upholstery on my '73, done both buckets (stitched 'Charger" in the headrest), done the back seat, reupholstered all upper door panels and dyed all the plastic pieces white, all for $800.

Jason

DustinSimmonds

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!  :o Thats incredible! Where could I find this guy if you don't mind me asking?

jaak

Quote from: DustinSimmonds on January 02, 2011, 04:32:06 AM
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!  :o Thats incredible! Where could I find this guy if you don't mind me asking?

He was in Shelbyville, TN. Thats where I found/bought the car. When I looked at the car the interior wasn't in it, the seller said he took everything to an upholstery shop to get done. So I went to the shop to look at the upholstery (it was done already but the owner didn't have the money to pick it up yet). Well I liked the car, so I bought it, then went back to the shop and paid the bill ($800) for the upholstery, loaded it all up in the car and put it in a week later. What was also cool when I bought the Charger was a bunch of new year one parts in the trunk...including new carpet and a new headliner. The only other thing I bought when I put it all together was the dash cap, and it was $110 off of eBay.

Jason