News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to get original looking gauges?

Started by sixpack_sid, March 06, 2011, 07:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

I am working on the dash cluster of my 68 Charger. A couple of the gauges are faded. Anyone know a good place to buy gauges that look like the originals?
Thanks!
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

Dans 68

Do a search in the "Electric, Gauges, & Lights" forum for "face decals". Easiest way to rejuvenate your tired looking gauges.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

70charger2006

You could always buy new ones from Charger Specialties or just get yours redone at maybe Performance Car Graphics.
Greg

1970 Dodge Charger 500
2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona
2007 Dodge Ram 1500

jaak

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 06, 2011, 07:37:45 PM
Do a search in the "Electric, Gauges, & Lights" forum for "face decals". Easiest way to rejuvenate your tired looking gauges.

Dan

I agree, I bought the decals, and refaced mine myself.....easy and makes them look like new!

Jason

sixpack_sid

I ordered a set from Performance Car Graphics today.
Thanks guys!
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!