News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 22, 2011, 03:06:33 PM

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 22, 2011, 02:00:34 PM
Q: What's the difference between a snowboarder & a vacuum cleaner?

The position of Bob.    :nutkick:

Wrong, my deer flattening Charger driver, a vacuum has the dirtbag on the inside.   :lol:

Q:  shaken or stirred?

Stirred, it keeps the air bubbles out & reduces gas.

Q: Did you ever sit in the balcony at a movie theater & bring a water pistol filled with hand lotion & wait for the sexy scene in a movie to shoot it off the balcony onto the people below?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

General_01

Nope. Can't say I ever even thought of that.

Water ski or kneeboard?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

learical1

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 22, 2011, 03:11:43 PM

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 22, 2011, 02:00:34 PM
Q: What's the difference between a snowboarder & a vacuum cleaner?

The position of Bob.    :nutkick:

Wrong, my deer flattening Charger driver, a vacuum has the dirtbag on the inside.   :lol:

I heard that was the answer to the question "what's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?". :shruggy: :hah:
Bruce

jb666

Quote from: General_01 on March 22, 2011, 04:04:17 PM

Water ski or kneeboard?

Water ski....

If you HAD to chose, would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?

stripedelete

Quote from: jb666 on March 22, 2011, 07:54:22 PM
Quote from: General_01 on March 22, 2011, 04:04:17 PM

Water ski or kneeboard?

Water ski....

If you HAD to chose, would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?

Rather die in a liquor store holdup, as an innocent bystander, wearing Bermuda shorts, white socks, and sandals.

Cast or troll?

my73charger

Troll

You guys talking about girls with thick legs reminds me of this scene from Shallow Hal:

"Hey, all l'm saying is she's got cankles, for God's sake. What? Cankles! She's got no ankles. It's like the calf merged with the foot, cut out the middleman..."   :rofl:

Q: Do you like your steak, Rare - Medium Rare - Medium - Medium Well - Well Done?

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Manfred318

Quote from: Steve P. on March 22, 2011, 10:30:59 PM
medium .

Bud or BUD LIGHT?

Neither one really. Id rather have an Icy cold PBR :drool5: Bud Light If I had to choose tho.

Whats your favourite pizza topping?

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mikepmcs

hamburg and onion.

video game or pinball machine?
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

my73charger

Video game - I was never any good at pinball.

Burger King or McDonalds?

PocketThunder

Quote from: my73charger on March 23, 2011, 06:51:54 AM
Video game - I was never any good at pinball.

Burger King or McDonalds?

Thats a tough one, Mickey D's fries are better but BK's burgers are better.  i'll go with BK because its closer to my house.

Q: Concrete or Asphalt for your driveway?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bobs66440

Mine's asphalt.

Big garage with apartment above or big house with one car garage?

mikepmcs

big garage with house on top.

Are you happy with your current job and if not what would you really like to be doing in life?  For instance, I really would like to do photography for a living. I work at the VA now and have no complaints but it's not really what I want to do.  On the other hand, if I could go back in the Navy and fly again, I would tomorrow.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

Quote from: mikepmcs on March 23, 2011, 10:27:45 AMAre you happy with your current job and if not what would you really like to be doing in life?  For instance, I really would like to do photography for a living. I work at the VA now and have no complaints but it's not really what I want to do.  On the other hand, if I could go back in the Navy and fly again, I would tomorrow.

I am very happy with my current job.  Although when i was a land surveyor that was the best job i ever had that i couldnt afford to live off of now. :yesnod:

Q:  Keystones or Cragars?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

oldgold69

cragars

do you drink your water out of the tap or bottled? :cheers:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: oldgold69 on March 23, 2011, 11:11:15 AM
cragars

do you drink your water out of the tap or bottled? :cheers:

Tap.  You city folk have nasty water..

Q: Real maple syrup or fake?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Steve P.

REAL Maple...    Also we have a reverse osmosis water filter and that is the ONLY water we drink.

Revealing or nice but have to use your imagination?
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Steve P. on March 23, 2011, 11:47:41 AM
REAL Maple...    Also we have a reverse osmosis water filter and that is the ONLY water we drink.

Revealing or nice but have to use your imagination?

Definitely Nice with imagination.  :yesnod:

Q: Make your move on the first date or wait?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Steve P.

I totally agree...

Why wait for a date???  lol...  Depends on how things are going and your real interests.

Dogs or burgers??

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Quote from: Steve P. on March 23, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

Dogs or burgers??

Burgers, but not the generic, frozen patties that shrink down to 1/3 of the size they started with, & you have to add a bunch of good stuff to it like onion, cheddar cheese, maybe some jalapenos, too.

Q:  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? There are only 276 days left.
               Bob                

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 23, 2011, 12:24:56 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on March 23, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

Dogs or burgers??

Burgers, but not the generic, frozen patties that shrink down to 1/3 of the size they started with, & you have to add a bunch of good stuff to it like onion, cheddar cheese, maybe some jalapenos, too.

Q:  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? There are only 276 days left.

I am always Christmas shopping.  I have a woman who is notoriously difficult to shop for.

Pick one hypothetical sporting event to go to - what would it be?  (For me, I'd probably pick a Twins world series game.)

Old Moparz

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on March 23, 2011, 01:30:59 PM

Pick one hypothetical sporting event to go to - what would it be?  (For me, I'd probably pick a Twins world series game.)

:scratchchin:  One where you can get tickets for the whole family to go to including food & beer for less than the GNP of a small country.

Q:  If you knew what the winning numbers were going to be for the next Mega Millions lottery drawing & had 5 minutes left to buy a ticket, but were about to be pulled over by a cop on the way to get them, would you keep going, jump from the car, run into the store & buy the ticket & risk being shot on the way, or stop to tell the officer & offer to split it with him?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 23, 2011, 01:42:57 PMQ:  If you knew what the winning numbers were going to be for the next Mega Millions lottery drawing & had 5 minutes left to buy a ticket, but were about to be pulled over by a cop on the way to get them, would you keep going, jump from the car, run into the store & buy the ticket & risk being shot on the way, or stop to tell the officer & offer to split it with him?

Thats a tough one.  The cop is not going to believe you when you tell him the story if you stop.  And he's going to follow you into the store before you have a chance to buy the ticket.  So i'd call my spouse and give her the numbers over the phone and then stop, and hope she doesnt leave me for (insert celebrity hunk).

Q: You have a fox, a hen, and a bag of hen feed.  You can only carry one of these three items across a road with you.   How do you get all three of them to the other side without the hen eating the feed or the fox eating the hen?

ChgrSteve67

A.

take hen to other side.
go back
take fox to other side.
take hen back.
take the feed across.
go back
take hen across

Q:
If you could recieve 2,000,000 in return for spending 1 year in Prison (not jail) would you?

bobs66440

No. Not worth it.

Q. If you had only one wish...anything...what would it be.