News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

:shruggy: I was about six or so when i realized they did indeed have Cooties!  :eek2:

Should you have the chance to go back in time when would you arrive and why?...  :scratchchin:

learical1

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 01, 2011, 11:26:28 AM
Should you have the chance to go back in time when would you arrive and why?...  :scratchchin:

I'd buy a bunch of cheap Dell laptops, go back to 1970, swap the laptops for some Mopars and 41 years of storage, then return to today.   :D

Long life and poor or short life and rich?

Bruce

Old Moparz

Quote from: learical1 on April 01, 2011, 12:03:22 PM

Short & rich, I can see poverty putting a drain on things over the long haul.

Q:  If you & five friends (that makes 6 in total, by the way) were going to the Chryslers at Carlisle show with the secret knowledge that one of you possessed a winning ticket for the 1963 olive green, 4 door Valiant with brown & orange, plaid interior, no air conditioning & a slant six, give-away-car, but there was only room in your car for 5, would you volunteer to stay behind?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 01, 2011, 02:20:27 PM
Quote from: learical1 on April 01, 2011, 12:03:22 PM

Short & rich, I can see poverty putting a drain on things over the long haul.

Q:  If you & five friends (that makes 6 in total, by the way) were going to the Chryslers at Carlisle show with the secret knowledge that one of you possessed a winning ticket for the 1963 olive green, 4 door Valiant with brown & orange, plaid interior, no air conditioning & a slant six, give-away-car, but there was only room in your car for 5, would you volunteer to stay behind?

Nope.  If I won, I'd have fun putsying around in that car.  It'd be so ugly the chicks would call it cute.

Q: 12 ounces of your favorite craft brew, or a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best Light?

71ChallengeHer

A. 12 ounces of really good beer  :cheers:                                                                                                       Q. quiet nite at home or out on the town tonite ?

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 01, 2011, 04:45:31 PM

Q. quiet nite at home or out on the town tonite ?

Home, I ate too much to get up & go anywhere....lol

Q:  To get to a job interview, you have your choice of walking, a bike ride, hitch-hike, or roller skate. If you're going to meet an important individual to meet with & it's raining, which mode of transport do you choose knowing you have to dress up for the meeting?
               Bob                

adauto

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 01, 2011, 07:24:15 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 01, 2011, 04:45:31 PM

Q. quiet nite at home or out on the town tonite ?

Home, I ate too much to get up & go anywhere....lol

Q:  To get to a job interview, you have your choice of walking, a bike ride, hitch-hike, or roller skate. If you're going to meet an important individual to meet with & it's raining, which mode of transport do you choose knowing you have to dress up for the meeting?
Hmmm I havent had a job interview since maybe 1974. Probly hitch hike and take an umbrella with me.

Whats more important on your car - get up and go driveline or nice body work and paint??
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

General_01

Get up and go driveline.  :drive:

Margarita's or Rum and Coke?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: General_01 on April 01, 2011, 10:40:02 PM
Get up and go driveline.  :drive:

Margarita's or Rum and Coke?

Margaritas, of course.  Rum and Coke is pretty gross.

Q: Would you add fuel injection to your car if you had the time, expertise, and money?  Or alternatively, pay someone to do it, if that's your thing?

1970Moparmann

Would add a 6.2 Fuel Injection.   So yes.

What would consist of the perfect vacation?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

bobs66440

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on April 02, 2011, 07:27:35 AM
Would add a 6.2 Fuel Injection.   So yes.

What would consist of the perfect vacation?
Woodward Dream Cruise with my family and buddies!  :2thumbs: Someday!

If you were the last person on earth, what dealership would you head for...and what car would you grab keys for the ride of a lifetime?

bull

Quote from: bobs66440 on April 02, 2011, 06:56:15 PM
If you were the last person on earth, what dealership would you head for...and what car would you grab keys for the ride of a lifetime?

My first choice would be the most exotic dealership closest to me which is http://www.rtgt.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dealergroup.default The last time I stopped in there they had a Saleen S7 that looked like it needed my foot in its ass. Depending on how messy this post-apocalyptic world is that left me the last man standing I might first have to find a dozer to clear a 40-mile stretch of freeway before taking one of the cars out for a spin. But this place is fairly close to I-205 so it would work out well.

Q: What is the one thing about you that many people enjoy but you wish you could change?

Old Moparz

Quote from: bull on April 04, 2011, 01:32:56 AM

Q: What is the one thing about you that many people enjoy but you wish you could change?

For as long as I can remember, it's been tough beating women off with a stick when I leave the house. It makes me feel sorry for my wife when we're out in public. I guess if I were a little more ugly, that's a change I'd go for.

Q:  If you had $20 all crumpled in your pocket, $10 all wet in your coat, $5 in your shoe all stinky, what would you give to the paper boy as a tip?
               Bob                

Brock Samson

Q:  If you had $20 all crumpled in your pocket, $10 all wet in your coat, $5 in your shoe all stinky, what would you give to the paper boy as a tip?

:scratchchin:

A: Not to bet on the horses, then I'd wash my clothes - money included.

Q: Most annoying misspelling or Punctuation typo repeatedly made on this site? 

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 04, 2011, 10:55:44 AM

Q: Most annoying misspelling or Punctuation typo repeatedly made on this site? 

When someone types "For Sell" in an ad.  ::)

Q:  If you discovered that you ran your cell phone through the washing machine, would you run it through the dryer to finish the job?
               Bob                

Brock Samson

Q:  If you discovered that you ran your cell phone through the washing machine, would you run it through the dryer to finish the job?
A: No, I did that Bob,.. my awesome specially imported Samsung D-150 was in the pocket of my robe when i dumped it in the washer. (six Mos. after i had a friend bring it back from Korea,  :flame: ) of course it was soaked and there was even bubbles in the Display Screen when i retrieved it, so totally pissed at myself  :brickwall:  So  i bought a new Phone,.. swapped out the SIM chip and battery, and threw the old clean one in a drawer, well, two years later i swapped the Battery and Sim chip back into it, and whatta' ya' know, the freaking thing worked,.. i never went back to the second phone and it's been, i think, five years now..  :shruggy:  :yesnod: sure  wouldn't put it in the dryer though..  :-\

What is your least Favorite Movie Car?.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 04, 2011, 11:31:31 AMWhat is your least Favorite Movie Car?.
WAYNES WORLD Pacer....?.. 

Q: Do you tuck your t-shirt into your tighty-whiteys?  (At my gym at work there are a couple guys who do this and the fruit of the loom guys are hanging just above the belt line.) :eek2:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 04, 2011, 03:08:02 PM

Q: Do you tuck your t-shirt into your tighty-whiteys?  (At my gym at work there are a couple guys who do this and the fruit of the loom guys are hanging just above the belt line.) :eek2:

No, you don't need one if you wear a one piece.

Q:  Which bothers you more, someone who chews & talks & allows food to fall out of their mouth, or someone who is knuckle deep in the nose while talking to you?
               Bob                

adauto

Oh in the nose.... jeeezzzzz. Not that we dont all do it on occasion but..... :slap:

Ok heres a real baseline question.......... tits or azz??
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

greenpigs

AZZ

Q: Does it seem your nose itches & need a good picking at only stoplights?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Old Moparz

Quote from: greenpigs on April 05, 2011, 07:22:50 PM

Q: Does it seem your nose itches & need a good picking at only stoplights?

No, I worry about getting rear ended with my finger in my nose. It could possibly cause serious injury by the tip of your finger stabbing the front of your brain while your thumb gets caught on your upper front teeth.

Q:  If I get the patent for a safer to use, rubberized nose picking device, that allows you to keep both hands on the wheel much like a hands free cell phone device, so you can pick away at red lights, do you think it will sell everywhere, or would a late night infomercial do better?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 05, 2011, 10:09:33 PMQ:  If I get the patent for a safer to use, rubberized nose picking device, that allows you to keep both hands on the wheel much like a hands free cell phone device, so you can pick away at red lights, do you think it will sell everywhere, or would a late night infomercial do better?

I think you need to call the sham-wow guy...

Q:  Do you ever click on the [more] smileys link (above right) to pick that special guy for your post or do you generally just use the ones above?   :ahum:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ChgrSteve67

Always click the More button :nixon:

Has your wife ever caught you wearing her panties?   (Yes or No)  don't try to explain your way out of the question. 

greenpigs

Too big

Q: When your kid farts do you laugh or tell them that is gross don't do that?

I am sure you know I laugh along with them.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PocketThunder

Quote from: greenpigs on April 06, 2011, 07:55:56 PM
Too big

Q: When your kid farts do you laugh or tell them that is gross don't do that?

I am sure you know I laugh along with them.

I started teaching my kids the "pull my finger" trick.....   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

Q: Micro brew your own beer or just buy it at the store?