News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Ron, let the building begin!

Started by steves66, January 05, 2006, 07:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steves66

Santa was good to me this year. He brought me the rest of my parts for my stroker build. I still have a few more parts to buy, but I can still get started. So here they are, most of all the stuff we discussed.

I had a stage II port done on the eheads. I am hopeing to get started this weekend on building this beast! :yesnod:

firefighter3931

Steve   :icon_smile_cool: Wow, Santa was really, really, really good to you !   :drool5:   Man it's sooooo nice to start fresh with all new parts. Looking forward to the progress pics of this badboy. I hope Santa took care of Farrah as well   ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

steves66

Thanks Ron! Actually, I have been getting a little here and there as $$$ allowed since the build was planned back in the summer, and Farrah surprised me with the GV for Christmas. What a woman!!!! :yesnod: And yes Santa was good to her also. You gotta take care on the one who takes care of you! ;D

Runner

DAMN!!! that looks like fun.    want me to try out that gear venders for you while your getting everything else figured out?.   

santa did leave me some shiny new headers under the tree as well.

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

Chryco Psycho

Nice package , looks like you goty all the good parts !!

steves66

Runner, thanks for the offer, but I think I will hold on to it untill I get ready! :icon_smile_tongue:
Chryco, I could of went cheaper on a lot of the parts, but I chose to save until I could afford the good stuff. You know the 'ol saying, "pay me now or pay me later"!

Silver R/T

nice parts man, keep us posted with the build
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MOPARHOUND!

Wow!  :o  What a collection of parts!  Merry Christmas!!

Keep us updated on the build, this is going to be interesting.........and a GearVendors overdrive to top off the goodies....Cool!!!
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Steve P.

Now I know where Santa spent the night!! ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

steves66

Thanks guys! The catch is, the Santa that visited my house is not the typical free Santa he's the one that expects to be paid back! ;D