News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger bucket seats

Started by oldsnofear, January 09, 2006, 02:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsnofear

I have a 69 charger the bucket seats have a crushed velvet material on them is this oe? ive never seen them on one before the rear bench is like that to. It appeared that the seats have never been out of the car thanks shawn

Ghoste

Probably recovered by an aftermarket upholstery shop.  There is a very rare cloth and vinyl that was available but I definitely don't think you would describe it as a crushed velvet material.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Do you have the fender tag or buildsheet for the car?

C5X is the code for the black cloth/vinyl seats and here is a pic

Also if you havent registered your 69 yet please do :)

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

8WHEELER

Well, I learned something new today. I no there was no cloth option for the 68, and 10min ago I would probably
said the same thing about a 69 Charger being 99% sure. Oh well good thing Chris posted this info  ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Pretty rare option.....I only have 8 cars registered with it
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

jaak

my car had those seats, I'll get a pic later, I haven't recovered them yet, but I bought vinyl covers, the only way to get those is through legendary using NOS material, I checked on it, it was alot of $$$$$$$$$

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: jaak on January 09, 2006, 10:15:09 PM
my car had those seats, I'll get a pic later, I haven't recovered them yet, but I bought vinyl covers, the only way to get those is through legendary using NOS material, I checked on it, it was alot of $$$$$$$$$

Yours would make #9 in the registry.....hint...hint :)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

Hey Chris, are two of those ones in the registry 500's?

Shakey

The backseat I have for my car has the cloth / vinyl cover.  Black and blue I believe.  Haven't seen it for quite some time.  It is in pretty good shape from what I recall.  I can take a pic this weekend.

oldsnofear

THANKS I JUST REGESTIRED MY CAR THE CODE IS CRX I WILL GET YOU GUYS A PIC OF THE SEATS SOON. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE PIC OF THE CLOTH ONES (SAME CONTOURS) THANKS FOR THE HELP

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: oldsnofear on January 11, 2006, 04:30:53 PM
THANKS I JUST REGESTIRED MY CAR THE CODE IS CRX I WILL GET YOU GUYS A PIC OF THE SEATS SOON. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE PIC OF THE CLOTH ONES (SAME CONTOURS) THANKS FOR THE HELP

I got the registration thanks!

Please forward the fender tag codes when you get the tag out of storage.

By the CRX code I take it the car is an SE correct?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Ghoste on January 10, 2006, 05:29:20 PM
Hey Chris, are two of those ones in the registry 500's?

Yes 2 of them are Hemi 500's and 1 is a 440 Daytona
1 440 R/T and 4 383 Chargers
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

Here is a closeup of the cloth and vinyl seats and a shot of the backseat showing the contrast between the two. 

8WHEELER

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 09, 2006, 09:21:43 AM
Do you have the fender tag or buildsheet for the car?

C5X is the code for the black cloth/vinyl seats and here is a pic

Also if you havent registered your 69 yet please do :)

Hey Chris
It looks to me like the console of the charger int you posted, looks like it has 68 top plates to me?

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

I think it's just the light.  It looks woodgrain to me.  The shifter knob is correct.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 8WHEELER on January 11, 2006, 11:33:01 PM

Hey Chris
It looks to me like the console of the charger int you posted, looks like it has 68 top plates to me?

Dan

Nope its woodgrain.  That pic is actually one of the "twin" R4 Hemi 500's coded for the seats.....the 4 speed one ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

That's the same car that my pics are from. lol