News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok fine, the stinkin' GAS PRICES thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, January 13, 2006, 01:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I didn't see any problem with hijacking Mojo's thread :icon_smile_tongue: so fine, here's this month's gas prices thread. ;D

$1.97 here in Utah for regular...up 16 cents (I forgot how to put the cents sign in here) in the last month.
The news said we're up something like 56 cents from this same time last year. I have a feeling this summer's prices will eclipse last summer's prices. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

golden73

:o Man you have it good in Utah!!

$2.53 here for 87 octane

Shakey

Johnny SixPack

$2.51 for premium (93) in Humble, Texas (just outside Houston) as of 01/12/06.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

nh_mopar_fan

It's around 2.30 here.

I just signed up for a new no-fee Mastercard that will give me 5% back on all gas and grocery purchases up to $300 a year. Hey, it's something. That'll knock 2.25 down to 2.13.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

DodgeChargerNeeded

I'm seeing an average of 2.39 for 87 octane here in michigan
Jeff

hemihead

See , everyone complained , they dropped the prices alittle until everyone stopped( not dropped anywhere near the former price).Now they are going to bend you over at the pumps and give it to you slowly hoping no one will complain.I love the greed of this generation.  :eyes:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

viper r/t

NYCMille

Stop your bitchen.... I paid 2.89 in NYC the other day for premium...

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Ponch ®

Quote from: hemihead on January 13, 2006, 04:23:18 PM
See , everyone complained , they dropped the prices alittle until everyone stopped( not dropped anywhere near the former price). .  :eyes:

yeah...thats why prices dropped. right.  ::)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

andy74

2.51 for 87 on my way to work this morning,greed from the corporations-whats the reason now?

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

MoparYoungGun

Steve P.

$2.37 for Citgo 87 craptane in New Port Richey, Florida. 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TruckDriver

$2.35 to $2.39 around here in south central Wisconsin for 87 octane.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

LeeBoy

$2.43 for 87 octane here in North Central Pennsylvania.
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Formerly chargerdaytona477

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Steve P. on January 14, 2006, 09:40:34 AM
Quote from: chargerless4now on January 14, 2006, 01:24:22 AM
$2.199 here for 89 octane yesterday. 

Where's HERE ??
:lol:

Well, I feel a little (only a little) better now that I know I'm payng less that all youz guyz so far! :nana:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)