News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger wiring harness

Started by 69rt440, October 17, 2011, 08:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69rt440

Can anybody tell me where I can get a wiring harness (engine, dash, lights) for a 1969 Charger?

I do not mind aftermarket as long as it is decent.

Thanks for the help

69fourspd

YearOne.com has all of them.  You can get stock wiring or upgraded for electroic ignition.  Lots of options. 

Chatt69chgr

Year One is the only place that supposedly has a exact replacement harness.  A friend figured out who made these for Year One and, upon calling them, found that they will not sell these to anybody but Year One.  So you have to get it from them  I believe that others sell harnesses that will work but are not exact, ie, don't use the same connectors, etc.  Also, YO sells two styles of engine harness for the 69.  One updates to the 1970 electronic ignition (like the orange box that Mopar Performance sells along with the accompanying distributor).  The other is for the original points dist.

Wait for a 20% deal before you order.    These harnesses are not discount exempt so they qualify.

69rt440

Thank you very much for the info.

I will contact Year One. :2thumbs: