News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else waiting (impatiently) for this REV-N-NATOR to start selling?

Started by bull, November 28, 2011, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

68r/t

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 23, 2013, 11:26:49 PM
Quote from: johnnycharger on January 08, 2013, 10:23:47 PM
so how many people in here on this now and would recommend it? :shruggy:

I do

I,ve  got one on the way,  the  fbo box that I got only lasted 3000miles and I am back to the orange box till the rev- n- ater arrives, I,m in Australia so it will be a couple of weeks , so far the communication with them has been great and I,ll let you all know what I think when I try it out.

Keen to hear 68r/t, I too am in Australia and looking for a better alternative. I wanted the HR688 box but Don discontinued it and the new model looked nothing like a stock box. His new one is a step in the right direction.

Bob T

Old thread revisited...
Great long previous post Musicman, that set it out well.
We replaced the stock harmonic balancer on my HP2 440 at the weekend because the rubber had failed and it had shifted. After installing the new one, we then found the dizzy was fluctuating on the timing light on deceleration, so it appears it is shot.
So, next up a guy I know has a brand new Accel dizzy and rev n nator which was going to be installed in another car but he will sell it to me so I can head off on an away trip next weekend.
The dizzy and rev n nator were brought as the "pack" off Troy I believe.

My question is; is the Accel "butterbox" coil ( yellow one with the brown top ) that I have going to be compatible with the Rev n ator??
Any tips out there, thanks.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

rtgarage

Hello from The R/T Garage, with The REV-N-NATOR.
We recommend the Accel Super Stock part#8140 yellow coil, MSD Blaster High Vibration Coil part#8222 , MSD Blaster 2  part#8203,8200 or Fire Core Coils.
Check out latest Article of The REV-N-NATOR in moparmax com  volume 10 October issue or check out the website  thertgarage com
Any questions, were happy to help.  :drive:

http://moparmax.com/columns/magnante/viii_10-1.html

Bob T

Quote from: rtgarage on October 21, 2013, 04:04:09 PM
Hello from The R/T Garage, with The REV-N-NATOR.
We recommend the Accel Super Stock part#8140 yellow coil, MSD Blaster High Vibration Coil part#8222 , MSD Blaster 2  part#8203,8200 or Fire Core Coils.
Check out latest Article of The REV-N-NATOR in moparmax com  volume 10 October issue or check out the website  thertgarage com
Any questions, were happy to help.  :drive:

http://moparmax.com/columns/magnante/viii_10-1.html

Hello from NZ and thanks for your quick reply Troy.
Based on that I can obtain a 8140 coil locally for about $85 so that is a win too!.
So we will go ahead with it hopefully this week and get back to you.
Oh, the guy I'm getting it rev n nator & dizzy off is Roger with the plum 70 GTX & LRW,  only lives two streets away and known him for years, small world eh  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

rtgarage

Glad I could help you out. Roger is a great guy! My wife and I have connected with so many interesting people all over the globe. Yes, it truely is a small world!
Good to make your acquaintance! Check out our website too and drop us a line anytime!   Troy :cheers:

Bob T

Quote from: rtgarage on October 22, 2013, 11:35:56 AM
Glad I could help you out. Roger is a great guy! My wife and I have connected with so many interesting people all over the globe. Yes, it truely is a small world!
Good to make your acquaintance! Check out our website too and drop us a line anytime!   Troy :cheers:

Hey Troy, we fitted the new setup on Friday night at a mates workshop, only took an hour and a half with tuning.
I must say how impressed I am with how the car sounded at first startup and how it runs now, it is definitely making more power now than it was. I chopped it down on the motorway at 95km/h on the way back and it broke traction! Nice one. ( 440 HP2, mild cam, headers, Torker manifold, 750 Holley, 3:23 suregrip ) 20' initial, 35' total

We found the old dizzy was failing and had a lot of spark scatter, so I couldnt be bother with trying to re-bush it or mucking around, so made the decision to go with the Rev n Nator and Accel dizzy and coil, really pleased with the results, have done around 200 miles this weekend already.
Pretty easy to set up and checking it with a digital timing gun the cutout point was only 70rpm difference.
We've got our club drags in a few weeks so it will be a good test to see whats in there now.

Funny enough, I ended up with unit 666, haha, and its in a Black R/T , nice!

A few more of my Mopar buddies are keen too, so there will be a few more satisified customers over here shortly.

Thanks, have a cold one on me, will flick you some pics for your webpage.   :cheers:

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

rtgarage

Quote from: Bob T on October 27, 2013, 03:28:17 PM
Quote from: rtgarage on October 22, 2013, 11:35:56 AM

Hey Troy, we fitted the new setup on Friday night at a mates workshop, only took an hour and a half with tuning.
I must say how impressed I am with how the car sounded at first startup and how it runs now, it is definitely making more power now than it was. I chopped it down on the motorway at 95km/h on the way back and it broke traction! Nice one. ( 440 HP2, mild cam, headers, Torker manifold, 750 Holley, 3:23 suregrip ) 20' initial, 35' total

We found the old dizzy was failing and had a lot of spark scatter, so I couldnt be bother with trying to re-bush it or mucking around, so made the decision to go with the Rev n Nator and Accel dizzy and coil, really pleased with the results, have done around 200 miles this weekend already.
Pretty easy to set up and checking it with a digital timing gun the cutout point was only 70rpm difference.
We've got our club drags in a few weeks so it will be a good test to see whats in there now.

Funny enough, I ended up with unit 666, haha, and its in a Black R/T , nice!

A few more of my Mopar buddies are keen too, so there will be a few more satisified customers over here shortly.

Thanks, have a cold one on me, will flick you some pics for your webpage.   :cheers:

Great to hear your box is rockin' ! Sounds like you set up everything perfect ! We'll just have customers contact you for set up! ha ha! Thanks for sharing all your information. Its great to hear what you've done and how things are going! We were laughing about the  "666"   Black box in a cool bad ass R/T! Look forward to your pics. Keep us updated.
            Troy      THE R/T GARAGE   :drive:

rtgarage

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on October 27, 2013, 03:52:06 PM
I have the number 20, and MAYBE the first one exported ?

Hello Nacho! Great to hear from you! Hows Charger doing? Yes, your Rev-N-Nator was one of our very early exported boxes! Thank You again!
           Troy    THE R/T GARAGE :drive:

Nacho-RT74

Hey Troy!

My Charger is at this moment at a full body panels job ( again ) replacing every small rusted spot, full quarter panel skins, roof fix, dutchman panel replacement, trunk floor extensions and several other details around. Began around 5 months ago, maybe will be finished by early next year. Is around 12 hours driving from home.

rtgarage

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on October 29, 2013, 09:52:52 AM
Hey Troy!

My Charger is at this moment at a full body panels job ( again ) replacing every small rusted spot, full quarter panel skins, roof fix, dutchman panel replacement, trunk floor extensions and several other details around. Began around 5 months ago, maybe will be finished by early next year. Is around 12 hours driving from home.

Sounds like it will be one pristine machine!! Keep us updated! :drive:

AKcharger