News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The eBay $5,000 69 Charger deal...............................................

Started by skip68, February 13, 2012, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesmoparperformance

Congrats :cheers: Great photo's the body looks awesome I wish I could buy it :drool5: Is that's a special order interior back in the day? :scratchchin: Looks very nice love it! :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

This shows that there are still great deals out there to be made you just have to wait for it :yesnod:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

tracpack440

Great score. Looks like it has a six way drivers seat.  Can you tell what the original color was. look for the build sheets under the seats. :popcrn:
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

tan top

Quote from: tracpack440 on February 14, 2012, 02:29:14 AM
Great score. Looks like it has a six way drivers seat.  Can you tell what the original color was. look for the build sheets under the seats. :popcrn:

:coolgleamA: :yesnod: :popcrn:

looks well solid under there nice one chuckie  good deal  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Steve P.

Yeah, I passed on it when the guy told me it had speaker wire run all over the place under the hood...  :D

So far looks like a nice score Skipster. Can't wait to see what you find under the peeling paint.  Check those vin digets....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

Yes it has the 6 way drivers seat.   :2thumbs:    I'm going to post the fender tag this morning and search for build sheet.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kikgas01

Quote from: skip68 on February 13, 2012, 11:51:59 PM
Bill, it's just the picture.    The frame rails are perfect.   

Thanks kikgas01.  But, everybody knows I'm the one notch above Wade.   
:nana:
:2thumbs:

1970Moparmann

Good score!

Great project.  I wish my frame rails were that nice pre restore.... :brickwall:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

skip68

OK, here's the rusted up fender tag.   Feel free to translate.    :icon_smile_big:   

jwramc

And to think if I'd called my mother-in-law before posting the link, she'd have fronted the $6500 to grab it and haul it home to Joisey.  :brickwall:

There'd have been one less GL clone in the world within the first week of it being here.  :D
John

duanesterrr

Great buy I am glad it went to someone one the board.  Fix it up and I am sure you will have a buyer... I will start saving my pennies as of right now  :lol:

What's funny is I did see it on Ebay I was just concerned how I would get it back to NE.  Alas, the search for my first charger continues...

skip68

Yep!   Green original paint.   The old 80's orange paint is flaking off and you see the green under it. 

skip68

The undercarriage is rust free rock solid.
:2thumbs:

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

ChgrSteve67

You still have a  month or so before Spring Fling in LA

Get to work

Nice Score

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

I'm thinking this may be a numbers matching car.    :drool5:   Does that add much more value?   If so, how much?   Thanks Steve but this car isn't all mine.   It's a joint venture with Wade.    :cheers:

ChgrSteve67

68coronetGLwannabe

V1F Green Vinyl top

R11 AM radio

C55 Bucket seats

6 way Driver seat wont be on fender tag

C16 Console

G11 All tinted Glass

G33 L/H Remote mirror

H51 A/C

L31 Hood mounted turn signals

C6G Green seats

E61 383 2 bbl carb

D32 A727 HD
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Mikesmoparperformance

Damn this car load it :o This  is the buy of this year :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:!!!! Nothing can top that :2thumbs: :2thumbs:!!! Would love to buy it what a special and nice 69 charger it is rare to find them in this good conditioning :cheers:!! Do you make it a general lee again or back to stock factory? :scratchchin:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI