News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The eBay $5,000 69 Charger deal...............................................

Started by skip68, February 13, 2012, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: skip68 on February 14, 2012, 01:30:12 PM
I'm thinking this may be a numbers matching car.    :drool5:   Does that add much more value?   If so, how much?   Thanks Steve but this car isn't all mine.   It's a joint venture with Wade.    :cheers:

Yes offcourse a matching numbers car adds mor value to the car! I think 3.000 more?
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on February 14, 2012, 03:03:49 PM
It's going HOT PINK.    :drool5:   JK.   

:D I don't know.. you might look good in hot pink, Chucky.. oh wait.. your talking about the car.  :smilielol:

68 Bullitt Charger

Nice car...  Lets cut the sh*t. You wanna double your money. Leave it alone and $10K cash :popcrn:. I need a 69. That simple. :callme:
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

skip68

Geez guys!   Thanks for all the offers as I've had lots of them.   This is crazy.  
:smilielol:   Thanks but I've already been offered more than $10k.  We just got the car and are figuring a plan for it and you guys are making me tempted to become the kind of guys I dislike (FLIPPERS)    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on February 14, 2012, 04:56:13 PM
Geez guys!   Thanks for all the offers as I've had lots of them.   This is crazy.  
:smilielol:   Thanks but I've already been offered $10k.  We just got the car and are figuring a plan for it and you guys are making me tempted to become the kind of guys I dislike (FLIPPERS)    
skipper the flipper , I always knew  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

NO NO NO!    :rotz:   Skipper no flipper!  I wouldn't want to tarnish my stellar name on this site.   You see Stuart, I am a man of the people, for the people.   :angel:

skip68

Then again, I'm not trying to flip it.....   
Everybody's trying to buy it.   :shruggy:

ChgrSteve67

Flippy Skippy has a ring to it.

Who is in possession of the pink slip?  Maybe we are talking to the wrong person?

MoparManJim

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on February 14, 2012, 06:15:34 PM

Who is in possession of the pink slip?  Maybe we are talking to the wrong person?

What if co-owned?  :-\

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on February 14, 2012, 06:15:34 PM

Don't remind him of that stuff yet Steve. At least not until tomorrow afternoon when the title and car get to Phoenix.  :smash:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

ChgrSteve67

See....
We should be talking to the driver of the transporter.
He has the car and the pink slip.

skip68

Hahaha.  Skips got it all.   Who's your daddy?     :nana:  see you tomorrow .................................  maybe.    I have a feeling this car will be running by Friday.  

F8-4life

Darkman

With the prices of Chargers lately, $10k is not too far off the mark.

I paid $10k for my 68 over a year ago. It was cheap then and with a whole lot more work needed than this 69

Well done guys. It is testament to those that good deals still do exist and honest sellers!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

charger01

Quote from: F8-4life on February 14, 2012, 07:18:57 PM
Nice catch, personally I don't see a 10k car though.

I don't either.  10k offered to me , and it would of been gone.  Hard to beat a 100% return.  I would say 5 grand  was a good deal, but not incredible.  It's still a non running car in need of a full resto.  Just my opinion, Wish ya luck with it.  Just glad to see another one saved.  Keep us posted on your progress.

Ghoste

Skyview69

SG1022

1974dodgecharger

how did we dodge a bullet on this as so you claimed? I seen cars in worse shape than this go for much more...YES sell as in cash in hand not just some guy asking XXX amount of dollars.  No matter how you look at it you got a sweet deal no bullet dodged here  :2thumbs: I would of stood in front of the so called bullet to get this car for its price.

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: skip68 on February 14, 2012, 04:56:13 PM
:smilielol:   Thanks but I've already been offered more than $10k.  We just got the car and are figuring a plan for it and you guys are making me tempted to become the kind of guys I dislike (FLIPPERS)    

Everybody ones to buy a charger this nice for 5k That where the good old days :2thumbs:! If you could run a business with get you're 69 charger here for 5k you will be sold out :smilielol: Back in the day it was hard today not anymore :D The car would be sold in just 10minutes  or less :o
MOPAR OR NO CAR

mrsskip68

The Skipper and the 69' have left the building!!!! Incoming WADE!!!  :nana: Hope you have lots of hot dogs and cheese. Oh wait i forgot, he had me put a pack of oscar meyer dogs in his ice chest. Its all good!  :2thumbs:  :smilielol:
Lisa

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73