News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Memphis' 70 resto-mod

Started by Memphis Mopar, February 28, 2012, 08:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphis Mopar

Some odds and ends parts and a few updates

Memphis Mopar

Transmission tunnel hump near complete

Memphis Mopar

Front suspension  and AC condenser mocked up.

Memphis Mopar

Some work filling in the cowl area

Baldwinvette77

Everything about this car is sexy  :coolgleamA:

Memphis Mopar

Finished up with the fire wall area and put in primer.  :cheers:

Memphis Mopar

Stevearino

Just lookin' at this for the first time today. I am liking it a lot. That concept color scheme with the red top really pops. Should look pretty sharp when done.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

JB400

Your work looks great, but what is the reason for the notch in the firewall?  Looks a little small for the engine to sit back a little more. :popcrn:

Memphis Mopar

@ Stevearino..Thanks.. My builder has more time than I have money. I just keep grinding to try and get this done in the next year.
@ Stroker.. I can't take any credit for this build other than the design and writing the check each month. Unless I hit the powerball or Florida lotto this is my one and only toy. That is why I am going all out on this build. The notch in the fire wall was put in so that the back of the motor can be serviced in the future with little to no trouble. When the motor was put in for mock up, the clearence was very tight.  :cheers:

Budnicks

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on July 28, 2013, 12:57:02 AM
@ Stevearino..Thanks.. My builder has more time than I have money. I just keep grinding to try and get this done in the next year.
@ Stroker.. I can't take any credit for this build other than the design and writing the check each month. Unless I hit the powerball or Florida lotto this is my one and only toy. That is why I am going all out on this build. The notch in the fire wall was put in so that the back of the motor can be serviced in the future with little to no trouble. When the motor was put in for mock up, the clearence was very tight.  :cheers:
Car is looken' great, it will be awesome, when done  :shruggy:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Memphis Mopar

Thanks Bud & Finn....Hopefully all the hard work will pay off in the end.  :cheers:

remta1

Budnicks

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on July 30, 2013, 09:35:01 PM
Thanks Bud & Finn....Hopefully all the hard work will pay off in the end.  :cheers:
From all the stuff I see, it already has  :Twocents:

Memphis Mopar

Has anyone had any experience with Go Jak.... I am looking to buy a set of these. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks in advance  :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Gojaks are awesome. You will not regret having a set around.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Memphis Mopar

Budnicks

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 15, 2013, 09:06:19 PM
Gojaks are awesome. You will not regret having a set around.
X2, I like them, my Son in law has mine right now thou...

Stevearino

RE: GoJaks .Best thing you can use in a confined space. No need to jack the car up with a floor jack. You just slip them in and jack them up with your foot. As the two halves ratchet together the lift the tire clear of the floor. When the car is in place you just release the ratchet and pull them out. Really convenient. We used to call them Aero Jacks because these are what we used to move cars around in the wind tunnel when we use to take cars to GMAL in Detroit.

Memphis Mopar

A few more parts showed up yesterday.

Memphis Mopar

They were not cheap but I do think they will look good on the Charger

Budnicks

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on August 20, 2013, 02:38:26 PM
They were not cheap but I do think they will look good on the Charger
Nice rims... foose

Wicked72

this is going to be a badass car  :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Memphis Mopar

@ Stevearino Thanks for the feeback on the Go-Jak's.@ Budnicks thanks for the support as always. @ Wicked72 Thanks bro  :cheers: