News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finally got my 68 charger

Started by 68 charger freak, January 25, 2006, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68 charger freak

hey guys I'm new to the site .here's the car /68 charger that i bought last month. it a 318 it has a/c, at,ms,mb.
68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

Charger_Fan

Looks good so far, it is 4-wheel drive? :D

Welcome to the site! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

8WHEELER

JJ1 Gold, like the color, my wifes 68 is that color congrats  :thumbs:  welcome to the site.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

BigBlockSam

looks good, good luck with her
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

chargervert

Looks like an excellent starting point! I love the gold!

greenpigs

I like the sticker on the windshield.

Welcome, and first thing I would do is get some better tires
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

viper r/t

Welcome to the site and a big  :2thumbs:  to the car to.

THE CHARGER PUNK

for some reason a 68 charger non-r/t looks so much meaner and cooler without the charger emblem on the grille and only the base emblem on the hideaway headlight.-MATT

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 25, 2006, 05:43:37 PM

thats the first thing i noticed too... :icon_smile_big:

Nice ride and welcome to the best dam site in the universe...  (regardless of what this guys says  www.maddox.xmission.com)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

rare69

great looking ride. welcome to the family.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 25, 2006, 05:43:37 PM

:smilielol:

You're killin' me, C_F!  :icon_smile_big:

Pocket's right, gotta get some new tires. :nana:

Sweet Charger though, man! :2thumbs:

Welcome! :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 25, 2006, 07:55:35 PM(regardless of what this guys says  www.maddox.xmission.com)

I like that guy.  Especially his responses to hate mail. :lol:

Welcome to the site, and she looks like one helluva nice start into this hobby.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

68 charger freak

well i guess its time for a build thread.. ill start back in 06
68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

68 charger freak

So back in 06 when I was 18 ,I found this car online on the  hlpag website. a month later my dad and I drove from Toronto to Michigan to pick it up. Luckily hlpag didn't lie about the condition of the car ,as many members here used to complain about. The car had the typical charger rust issues but nothing major

68 charger freak

Yes that is a skinned squirrel in the trunk  :shruggy:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

68 charger freak

The 318 was seized and full of mouse turd and tranny fluid, I guess someone was trying to un seize it at one point.

JB400

68 charger freak

every day after school I would  slowly take it down to the shell,bagging and tagging along the way

68 charger freak

Wow those door pins were shot

Bronzedodge

+1 on the bagging and tagging.  Folks forget this important step and it leads to discouragement. 

Did you get the A/C stuff with it - hoses, compressor, etc?
Mopar forever!

68 charger freak

Quote from: Bronzedodge on October 23, 2016, 08:41:51 AM
+1 on the bagging and tagging.  Folks forget this important step and it leads to discouragement. 

Did you get the A/C stuff with it - hoses, compressor, etc?

No none of the a/c components where with the car other then the heater box and heater control valve

68 charger freak

last time there well be a 318 between the fenders  :D