News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels of Terror 73 Build!!!!

Started by Indygenerallee, April 27, 2012, 06:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

I have several pieces 3rd gen door glass .... I just don't know how to id it as 71-72 or 73-74. I would donate it for shipping & packaging cost if I can get some help w/numbers of ID. SE/Rallye/Std for a door should all be the same. Is electric vs hand crank identical? Also need help via numbers to ID clear vs. tint too.

If it's super cool when done, you have to give me an eBay price break!  :lol:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Fred

Geez Indygenerallee, there's so much interest in this car of yours you'll probably be able to sell it for a pretty sum when it's finished.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: RallyeMike on May 11, 2012, 01:19:08 AM
I have several pieces 3rd gen door glass .... I just don't know how to id it as 71-72 or 73-74.

all 71/74 door glasses are the same, no matter if powered or manual... just diff if tinted or not

just quartes change, being, 71 hardtop, 71/72 coupe, 72 hardtop, then 73/74 hardtop, 73/74 coupe and then 73/74 opera window ( no matter if SE or M07 code, since only diff is the added louvers or outer frame where it mounts )... then all these being tinted or not
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Indygenerallee

Mike, Thanks for the deal!! my zip is 47834, I am actually suprised about the amount of intrest in the car myself! It does look really evil and should look even better in flat black paint with the tinted windows, Chris brought me a gas tank this evening for it, so a little closer!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

jaak

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on May 11, 2012, 12:48:56 AM
I find it strange that I have had so much interest in this car build. Something about the car pulls me in!

Ditto. I check this thread daily to see if there have been any updates.

Jason

RallyeMike

Need to know if the glass you need should be tinted or not. Might be on your fender tag if are not sure. The difference between the two isnt obvious to me unless I compare side by side. I'll go check the stash this AM ......
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Indygenerallee

Mike, It does not matter as I will be tinting the windows with 20% tint.

RallyeMike

Looks like I have 1 tint and 2 std. So a std it will be. It's just glass, nothing attached but a couple of the studs... ok?

I'll PM you some ship info when I get it figured out. The box will be good size.

Drivers side.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Indygenerallee

Yeah Mike that's fine whatever you want to part with I really appreciate it! You will get first dibs on the "the Terror" if I sell it!  :lol: and yes it is Driver side I am needing. Thanks!  :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Indygenerallee

:smilielol: Yeah Im slacking, been pretty busy around here lately I know it's a excuse but I have been trying to get the kid's 4 wheelers up and ready for summer!  :icon_smile_big:

Kern Dog

Put off the kids stuff. You'll be teaching them a valuable lesson: Life is full of disappointments, and the sooner that they live through some, the better they will be prepared for the real world. We need you to move forward on the car project. :rofl:

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

hatersaurusrex

I've decided to resto a short schoolbus so we can do a reenactment.   I don't know where I'm going to kidnap the almost MILFy bus driver from though.   I bet appateaser night at Chilis might turn up some good prospects.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Indygenerallee

Kern Dog

Indygenerallee

"The Terror" is on hold right now, between working 40+ hour weeks, babysitting the girls when wife is at work in the evenings (kinda hard to get anything done with a 8 month old!! lol) and then to top it all off I have been working on prepping the wifes 06 Charger for re-paint (plum crazy purple), Not a whole lot of time left to get anything else done!! But it's not forgotten!!! I will get back on the Terror soon I hope!

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 30, 2012, 05:30:28 PM
"The Terror" is on hold right now, between working 40+ hour weeks, babysitting the girls when wife is at work in the evenings (kinda hard to get anything done with a 8 month old!! lol) and then to top it all off I have been working on prepping the wifes 06 Charger for re-paint (plum crazy purple), Not a whole lot of time left to get anything else done!! But it's not forgotten!!! I will get back on the Terror soon I hope!

Just don't leave your girls in the garage alone with the car.   Well unless you also have a schoolbus to give chase in.  Just sayin.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Kern Dog

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on May 30, 2012, 09:43:05 PM

Well unless you also have a schoolbus to give chase in.  Just sayin.

You dont have to write JUST SAYIN. I can read. Everyone here can read. If I read what you wrote, you dont have to tell me to read what you wrote.

Finn

I could barely read through all that grumpiness. Just saying. :D
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on May 30, 2012, 10:27:34 PM

You dont have to write JUST SAYIN. I can read. Everyone here can read. If I read what you wrote, you dont have to tell me to read what you wrote.

What are you trying to say  :shruggy:

EccentricMagpies

Quote from: AirborneSilva on May 31, 2012, 05:32:37 AM

yep, that's what he said alright
'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

Indygenerallee

AirborneSilva

Quote from: EccentricMagpies on May 31, 2012, 07:33:43 AM
Quote from: AirborneSilva on May 31, 2012, 05:32:37 AM

yep, that's what he said alright

Sounded like he had marbles in his mouth, guess he was  :RantExplode: just sayin

Kern Dog

I am confident that members here understand that I was using similar silliness to showcase another persons silliness.