News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Correct blue carpet color code for 71 B5 interior?

Started by 1carcrazyguy, July 03, 2012, 11:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1carcrazyguy

I am putting together a list of items to order for a 71 Charger. The interior pieces are pretty straight forward with color code 340 being bright blue. However Legendary does not list the same color code for the carpet? Anyone know which of the, like 10-12 blue carpets are close match?

Also for the headliner I am selecting "Bright Blue" color 110....? Hope 110 bright blue is a close match for 340 bright blue. 

twodko

I suggest you send a sample of the OEM carpet and HL to Legendary and YO. Legendary will send you swatches of what they offer..........don't about YouchOne. Good luck.  :shruggy:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

1carcrazyguy

The car had no carpet or headliner in it when I got it.  :lol:  I bought it sight unseen and intended to use some parts. Once I saw the car I knew I could not part it out. Decided to make a driver out of it!

twodko

Ok gotcha. I'd still make the request to both sources for swatches of those materials. Won't cost you anything.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

1carcrazyguy

Just placed the order......and had them send some samples on the carpet and headliner!  THANKS

AA71CRX0010340  front bucket seat covers
AA71CRX0040340  rear bench seat cover
SK71ABE0P18340 fr. seat backs (hard)
DO71CXP0012340  fr. upper door panels
DO71CXP0048340  rear upper door panels
DO71CRXPM12340  fr. lower door panels
DO71CRXPM48340 rear lower door panels
AP71CRXP340       fr. arm rest pad
KI71CRXP340   fr. kick panels
KI71CRX           kick panel insulation
PP71CRX340    pillar post cover
PT71CRWX340W   package tray with speaker cut outs