News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz Daytona ***NEW PICTURES ADDED*** 4 UNCLE FESTER

Started by moparstuart, December 07, 2012, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

djcarguy

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: looking great,sure has come along way. going too bee awsum.is tom still out there or shock of seeing new paint too much excitement,too post an share,lol.. :popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :popcrn:

Budnicks

Color & body looks great  :2thumbs: , it good to see the progress... I'll bet you can't wait...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

r4daytona

I think it looks awesome also.  Sorry to not post them, but I didn't know how to get the picture off facebook.  You're talking to a guy that still has a flip phone!  Mark is going to work on the overspray areas shortly.  I'm VERY stoked about it!  I am going to enjoy driving this.  Already told my girlfriend that it's getting a full tank of gas and we're going to keep driving till we have to get more!!  Thats why I'm not worrying about everything being perfect.  I said to Mark to get it as close as possible within my budget I had ... Mark is doing even more than I expected.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mytur Binsdirti

billssuperbird

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on May 06, 2013, 06:28:24 AM
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Now THAT is  R4 !    :2thumbs:

The other pic makes it look V2.
Is it a black stripe/black interior car or white?

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on May 06, 2013, 09:40:40 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 06, 2013, 06:28:24 AM
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Now THAT is  R4 !    :2thumbs:

The other pic makes it look V2.
Is it a black stripe/black interior car or white?
R-4 is funny like that it can look like a totally different car in different lighting

r4daytona

I was wondering about how it looked orange in one pic, but red in another. Thanks stu. It's going to have a white wing and white interior

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on May 06, 2013, 09:52:55 AM
I was wondering about how it looked orange in one pic, but red in another. Thanks stu. It's going to have a white wing and white interior
that will look stunning

WINGIN IT

Quote from: r4daytona on May 06, 2013, 09:52:55 AM

Best combo with a red car IMO  :2thumbs:
Was it like that from the get go, or personal preference, not that it matters really, as Stu said it will be stunning  :coolgleamA: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

r4daytona

White interior and wing from the start.  Going to be great.  Not going for perfection like Geno's but it's going to be really nice.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

WINGIN IT

Quote from: r4daytona on May 06, 2013, 12:08:54 PM
White interior and wing from the start.  Going to be great.  Not going for perfection like Geno's but it's going to be really nice.

Very cool. Can't drive it with diapers on the tires now can you ??  :D

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on May 07, 2013, 01:14:41 PM

or gloves on the pedals   :icon_smile_big:

WINGIN IT

Quote from: moparstuart on May 07, 2013, 01:17:04 PM

or gloves on the pedals   :icon_smile_big:

Of course not gloves on the pedals.. that's where the SOCKS go !  :icon_smile_big:

1966hemi

Be still my heart!! :drool5: THAT is an awesome paint job!  :2thumbs:

hemi*guy

STUNNING !!!!!!!! :2thumbs: :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on May 07, 2013, 04:52:35 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 07, 2013, 01:17:04 PM
White interior and wing from the start.  Going to be great.  Not going for perfection like Geno's but it's going to be really nice.

Very cool. Can't drive it with diapers on the tires now can you ??  :D
or gloves on the pedals   :icon_smile_big:

Of course not gloves on the pedals.. that's where the SOCKS go !  :icon_smile_big:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dont tell gene i posted it   :icon_smile_big:

djcarguy

Now ya did it Stu,,,,ya pissed Geno off an hes not active since apr 14 now???   another one of the missing ,no post members???

hey Tom ya daytona is looking great ,all my best on more progress and drivable this summer.latter DJ :cheers:

moparstuart

Mopar Nut

Quote from: WINGIN IT link=topic=972 04.msg1197325#msg1197325 date=1369154955
Quote from: moparstuart on May 21, 2013, 09:36:01 AM
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

I'll second that !  :yesnod: :drool5: :drool5:
Me three  :drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks