News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TV show "Graveyard Carz" Poll Question

Started by TUFCAT, March 06, 2013, 05:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If the current format of "Graveyard CarZ" was only about FORD... would you watch it?

YES.... I love everything about the show - Mark's a genius!
5 (5%)
MAYBE.... I enjoy all auto restoration shows like this. MOPAR is the icing on the cake, but not required for me to enjoy it.
23 (23%)
MOST LIKELY  NOT.... I'd still enjoy some parts of the show, but without Mopars it wouldn't keep me interested.
21 (21%)
NO WAY.... Right now I'm only watching for the Mopars.
31 (31%)
HELL NO!....  This show has already become a total waste of my time. Ford's could only make it worse
13 (13%)
I NEVER HEARD OF IT..... My satellite or cable company doesn't carry the Velocity Channel.
7 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 100

TUFCAT

Quote from: Silver R/T on March 09, 2013, 07:09:13 PM
Should add an option "don't care for the show"...

Sorry I can't change the options.  

TUFCAT

Votes after 4 days of polling  - (March 06, 2013, 04:55:32 PM  to  March 10, 2013, 08:09:33 PM)

YES:  4   5.4%
MAYBE:  19   25.7%
MOST LIKELY NOT:  17   23%
NO WAY:   22    31.1%
HELL NO!:  7   9.5%
NEVER HEARD OF:  4   5.4%

TOTAL VOTES:  74

Weekend Recap:
The First Place Fan Favorite - "No Way" - has seen a slight decline from 38.8% to 31.1 % , but still remains #1 with almost a third of all votes.

"No Way" might have dropped a bit, but his teammate "Most Likely Not" (3rd place behind "Maybe") has gained momentum with a nearly two point jump (21.1% to 23%).

"Maybe" is holding onto his solid 2nd place standing with a jump of almost 3 points from 22.8% to 25.7%.

"Maybe" was never considered a strong competetor. This truly lackluster douche has an incredible indecisiveness and lack-of-backbone.  "Maybe" is considered a factor in almost all polls because he's so Damn appealing to noncommittal voters.  

We've recently learned "Maybe" was called a pussy by his teammates so we'll have to see how that develops. Overall "Maybe" is a weak player, but he gets the job done and has to be considered a threat because he's been endorsed by Oprah and The View.

The heavyweight "Hell NO" with his nonsense, fully committed, speak your mind approach is all about knowing how you feel.  "Hell No" has always been a strong player. He might not get many votes, but you're happy as a pig in shit when he's on your side. "Hell NO" was previously tied with the (enthusiastic and loveable) "YES", but has started to beat the stupid pretty boy grin off "YES's" face as of late.  "Hell NO" has claimed a whopping 5 point increase over "YES", forcing him to buy his lunch and clean smelly his locker.  

200MPH

Charger

TUFCAT

Can we get to 100 votes??.... just need some more first time voters to chime in :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

dyslexic teddybear

Can not tolerate anything with "reality show" style drama.

Even if it shows Mopars.

On the other hand......I would watch religiously a show, with a knowledgeable person explaing a FSM and how it relates to restoring a Mopar.

Not surprising, I have been told I am NOT normal.

HeavyFuel

That show is a frickin' joke.

I burned 10 minutes off my life last night watching that disaster.  Never again.

Nwcharger

If you don't like the show then go back to watching Paula deans cooking show, or have fun watching dr.phil or maybe just turn it back to your favorite clay Aikens how to be a man with feelings. Or maybe go play some tennis.  :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:
1969 coronet wagon

TUFCAT

Quote from: Nwcharger on March 20, 2013, 03:25:42 PM
If you don't like the show then go back to watching Paula deans cooking show, or have fun watching dr.phil or maybe just turn it back to your favorite clay Aikens how to be a man with feelings. Or maybe go play some tennis.  :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:

easy dude...we're not a bunch of homo's!  :D  :cheers:  Ha Ha, although some of us have might have a "sensitive side"  :grouphug: LOL.

Nwcharger

It's all good. Just on my lunch break and was thinking or really lame tv shows or sports a grown man would play. No anger towards anyone. Just a hard time.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

moparguy01

i watched it the first time the other day. I am not a fan. I don't think I actually saw them pick up a tool. They just got some blasting cabinet and said they could blast a door in 15 minutes. I doubt it. Not doing even half a decent job. I guess it was just too much drama and other crap, and not enough wrenching on the cars. However they did have some nice cars in the background.

Seeing them not work on cars really made me wonder if they actually do the work, or if they are just the "face" of the show, and real guys are working on it in the background. Maybe I just caught a bad episode, but I don't think I'll be watching it again.

Also, please note this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time Silver and I have agreed on something in DC.com history. That might be notable. :nana:

ACUDANUT

Hmmm...Fast and loud at least shows before and after results. GYC is a secret joke to lure us Mopar guys into their trap of stupid, worthless and non productive BS

polywideblock

wish they'd take a page out of wrecks to riches.   at least they showed a car from start to finish  :yesnod: 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

I wish Barry White was still doing it.  American Hot Rod was nice to watch as well.  Rides was cool too.

polywideblock

it was the epp. with the 71 roadrunner that convinced me" that" was the car i had to have  in plumcrazy(in violet)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Budnicks

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 03:06:40 AM
I wish Barry White was still doing it.  American Hot Rod was nice to watch as well.  Rides was cool too.
:2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

Quote from: Budnicks on March 21, 2013, 02:59:15 PM
barry whites a douche bag  , I asked him a couple questions on face book and he started screaming at me and then told me to call him when i had 100k and a car for him to build for me  .   :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Thanks for the perspective, but talking about the show and not the individual, at least there was a large segment of the show that actually dealt with the automotive hobby, instead of trips to the nearest burger joint

ACUDANUT

5 percent of the show is only Mopar related.  I'd still like to see a car done, from trash to treasure.

moparstuart

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 04:23:16 PM
Thanks for the perspective, but talking about the show and not the individual, at least there was a large segment of the show that actually dealt with the automotive hobby, instead of trips to the nearest burger joint
Fake dead lines and fake pressure ( DRAMA ) to get it done for auction, throwing cars away because they had rust in them .  In california they can only work on rust free cars .  Fake drama between him and chris about parts that are non existant when you can go to the year one or Bea catalog and order them .  Then the inflated prices for parts and labor they quote .   That show was a way bigger joke .   IMHO  and yes i have watch every episode several times .   :Twocents:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: moparstuart on March 21, 2013, 04:10:18 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on March 21, 2013, 02:59:15 PM
barry whites a douche bag  , I asked him a couple questions on face book and he started screaming at me and then told me to call him when i had 100k and a car for him to build for me  .   :Twocents:
\

I thought he was dead. Great singer BTW.

moparstuart

TUFCAT

Barry White has helped me get laid so many times!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  I can't thank him enough for that.  :notworthy:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 21, 2013, 05:24:11 PM
Barry White has helped me get laid so many times!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  I can't thank him enough for that.  :notworthy:
you needed help ?   :poke:

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 21, 2013, 05:25:22 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on March 21, 2013, 05:24:11 PM
Barry White has helped me get laid so many times!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  I can't thank him enough for that.  :notworthy:
you needed help ?   :poke:

Barry White ensured customers got full service vs. the quickie lane option. :D  He was also good for repeat business.  :yesnod: