News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's Sue China for their Corona Virus

Started by ACUDANUT, March 13, 2020, 01:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaOtto70Charger

That was an interesting scientific read. Thank you JB400

Mytur Binsdirti

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ Coronavirus Testing Update

The CDC are encouraging everyone to get tested asap!!! The US is taking the coronavirus very seriously. New testing methods are being done without having to leave your house. No hospital visit necessary!

All you have to do is mail a stool sample to:

Nancy Pelosi 1236 Longworth H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515
phone: (202) 225-4965

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 18, 2020, 07:27:01 AM
⚠ ⚠ ⚠ Coronavirus Testing Update

The CDC are encouraging everyone to get tested asap!!! The US is taking the coronavirus very seriously. New testing methods are being done without having to leave your house. No hospital visit necessary!

All you have to do is mail a stool sample to:

Nancy Pelosi 1236 Longworth H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515
phone: (202) 225-4965

That is some funny shit. Literally
[/b]

Kern Dog

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 15, 2020, 04:12:21 PM
Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 15, 2020, 03:14:15 PM
Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them.
Now that is an atrocious and horribly offensive comment.
Quoted to preserve for others to see in case you have an ounce of concience and try to edit your post.

It is a very disappointing thing when the members of THIS forum don't rise up to condemn a terrible statement like the one that I quoted.
John Kunkel essentially stated that he approves of a virus that kills people.
He either doesn't care that his family could be at risk or he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Regardless, to see that nobody else has called him out is a very sad thing. Shame on everyone for letting such words slide.

JB400

There's enough hate in the world. Why add to it?

Kern Dog

Quote from: JB400 on March 20, 2020, 11:51:58 PM
Fuck that. When someone spouts something so vile and hateful, they need to be called out on it.

JB400

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 21, 2020, 12:29:53 AM
Quote from: JB400 on March 20, 2020, 11:51:58 PM
Fuck that. When someone spouts something so vile and hateful, they need to be called out on it.
And the hate spreads just like the virus.

Kern Dog

Tolerating an injustice is far worse.
Say a rapist is in the neighborhood and your daughter walks by his house. Would it be HATE to protect your daughter from the criminal?
Your ideology is bleeding heart until it is YOU that is the victim.

JB400

They're just a person till they act, then they're criminals. I'd expect my daughter to take the same precautions with everybody, not just a select few :yesnod:

Kern Dog

Quote from: JB400 on March 21, 2020, 01:33:39 AM
They're just a person till they act, then they're criminals. I'd expect my daughter to take the same precautions with everybody, not just a select few :yesnod:
You are making no sense.
No wonder you were banned from FBBO.

JB400

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 21, 2020, 01:55:54 AM
You are making no sense.

.I'm not playing that game.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 21, 2020, 01:10:06 AM
Tolerating an injustice is far worse.
Say a rapist is in the neighborhood and your daughter walks by his house. Would it be HATE to protect your daughter from the criminal?
Your ideology is bleeding heart until it is YOU that is the victim.

Valid also for the Covid! Don't you think?

LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

JB400

You're painting with the "Once a ....., always a .....," brush.  I'm willing to forgive and forget, just don't do it again.

RallyeMike

QuoteIt is a very disappointing thing when the members of THIS forum don't rise up to condemn a terrible statement like the one that I quoted.
He either doesn't care that his family could be at risk or he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Regardless, to see that nobody else has called him out is a very sad thing. Shame on everyone for letting such words slide.

I don't think anyone is ashamed for not pissing their lives away moderating the squabbling of idiots trolls.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 20, 2020, 10:59:08 PM
It is a very disappointing thing when the members of THIS forum don't rise up to condemn a terrible statement like the one that I quoted.

"Approves" is your word. The key word is "reality". I merely recognize the reality that pandemics serve a useful purpose in reducing the population which has outpaced the ability of the world to support.

If I, or my family, falls victim to it, so be it. Shit happens.

The reason the members of this forum haven't joined your condemnation of me is most likely because they're not as uptight/anal retentive as you are. Take a Valium and relax.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

ironbuilt

You are making no sense.

He was an idiot on FBBO, you can't expect him to be any thing less here KD.

JB400

Quote from: ironbuilt on March 21, 2020, 02:48:24 PM
You are making no sense.

He was an idiot on FBBO, you can't expect him to be any thing less here KD.

You're spreading rumors with no merit, now that I have thought about it.

XH29N0G

just saw this thread. I'm on board with KD on they comment.  It goes without saying that we shouldn't wish people die.  I read it as sarcastic and it was sold as to get a reaction.

that it did. 

It looks like Corona Virus has taken a life of its own here.  I know it is on everyone's mind and a source of anxiety about who is doing the right thing and who is responsible.  Early on I had someone visiting work whose wife lost her grandmother to it (in China).  I did the math and figured if it hit broadly, I might know someone personally who died and didn't think that would be a good thing.  I just found out someone I worked with a little over two weeks ago appears to have it. We are keeping to ourselves. It will be good if after all of this it is not widespread and contained (or a dud).  Don't like learning that the govt intelligence on its potential has been around  for a few months and at that time it was decided it would be a non issue, or at least telling the public it was a non issue.  But what else is new.

Frankly, I would prefer we just stuck to cars in our discussion, and didn't let this divide us.  I know it is all on our minds but... :Twocents:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Mike DC

Harvey Weinstein (in prison) has the virus now.  That fails to sadden me. 

stripedelete

Interesting.   I wonder if he will get a ventilator?

birdsandbees

Clinton's must have had it brought in...  :icon_smile_big:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Challenger340

NO point in actively wishing malice upon anyone else in the world ? and I would suggest a poor use of mental capacity if anyone does  :Twocents:
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Kern Dog

Quote from: Challenger340 on March 23, 2020, 04:51:45 PM
NO point in actively wishing malice upon anyone else in the world ? and I would suggest a poor use of mental capacity if anyone does  :Twocents:

I don't wish anyone dead (currently) but I do wish for discomfort of difficulty in the lives of a few people that have hurt others.