News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's a new week & time to get back at it again

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, May 11, 2020, 06:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMike68

b5blue

MoparMike68

timmycharger

Quote from: b5blue on May 11, 2020, 09:55:39 AM
I'm going to the BEACH!  :2thumbs:

I don't know, sounds dangerous, you should go to a Walmart or Home Depot instead-  :nana:

b5blue

Ya know it was really nice today. Most Bikini's have the "butt floss" look and black seems to be the most popular color. 87 degrees, a light wind and sandy toes.  :coolgleamA:  I'm digging Phase one.

MoparMike68

Quote from: b5blue on May 11, 2020, 04:55:07 PM
Ya know it was really nice today. Most Bikini's have the "butt floss" look and black seems to be the most popular color. 87 degrees, a light wind and sandy toes.  :coolgleamA:  I'm digging Phase one.
I sat in my living room and waited to see how it went   :popcrn: guess I'll go to sleep now.  :lol:

GreenMachine

Quote from: MoparMike68 on May 12, 2020, 11:51:36 AM
https://youtu.be/wfGAktuU93s
One more... :lol:

That one's not far from the truth, people in my city were calling 911 on people at a bar being too close and not wearing masks. The cops came out and said the bar was operating within the guidelines. The news was making a big deal out of it too
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

Kern Dog

People that would be stupid enough to report me are painting targets on themselves.  :eek2:

BLK 68 R/T

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 12, 2020, 05:01:31 PM
Quote from: MoparMike68 on May 12, 2020, 11:51:36 AM
https://youtu.be/wfGAktuU93s
One more... :lol:

That one's not far from the truth, people in my city were calling 911 on people at a bar being too close and not wearing masks. The cops came out and said the bar was operating within the guidelines. The news was making a big deal out of it too

911 is for emergencies. People living their lives as they should be able to do is not a reason to call 911. Those people reporting others should be bitch slapped across the face. Snitches get stitches.

ACUDANUT

Kern Dog

Well.....There are E I G H T threads on this page that have been locked. Eight.
I have never seen that in my 7 or 8 years as a member. Many people are spending more time on the couch than my ex wife ever did. Cabin fever does strange things. I'd be interested to see statistics on the rise of internet usage over the past 2 months. Instead of one of the four or 5 Moderators just editing a few posts, the Captain closes threads.

greycharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 12, 2020, 10:23:17 PM
I have never seen that in my 7 or 8 years as a member. Many people are spending more time on the couch than my ex wife ever did. Cabin fever does strange things. I'd be interested to see statistics on the rise of internet usage over the past 2 months. Instead of one of the four or 5 Moderators just editing a few posts, the Captain closes threads.

People might have better things to do than edit thinly veiled Russian propaganda, personal harassment, and threats of violence towards fellow members.

Kern Dog

Quote from: greycharger on May 14, 2020, 10:38:17 AM

People might have better things to do than edit thinly veiled Russian propaganda, personal harassment, and threats of violence towards fellow members.

Gaycharger...
You want to be the next on my shit list? You just joined here and are looking to piss people off so quick?

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 14, 2020, 06:34:47 PM

Gaycharger...
You want to be the next on my shit list? You just joined here and are looking to piss people off so quick?

He was banned from another forum for being a dingleberry agitaor.  

b5blue

agenda conflict?  :shruggy: I'm going back to the beach, someone has to count all the bikinis and it may has well be me.  :lol:

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

greycharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 14, 2020, 06:34:47 PM

Gaycharger...

You carp about being censored and what do you do with the Rights you claim? You rant homophobic hate and then threaten. I don't know why people put up with it, from you, or IQ45

Nacho-RT74

that's when I say the problem is not the opinion, but the way you express about it and about the ppl, and then you wonder about the threads locked ( casuality, all those where you posted ), then some of us banned for a week because that attitude while some of us never were disrespectful ( no matter the diff opinion ) and never deserved a ban.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

mel t

We cant make fun of queers anymore? That sucks.... :shruggy:

I am not saying anyone here is queer. So don't get all butthurt.  :nana:
:laugh:

timmycharger

Quote from: mel t on May 15, 2020, 10:04:58 AM
We cant make fun of queers anymore? That sucks.... :shruggy:

I am not saying anyone here is queer. So don't get all butthurt.  :nana:
:laugh:

C'mon man..  :rotz: