News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six-tee-nine

Lookin for pics of a black 2nd gen with those wheels for a long time now (to make up my mind of getting a set of these for my 69).

Altough i'm starting to like the look of the rallye wheels on a black car more and more....

As a sidenote : I really dig the stance of those wheels on that 70 in the above picture...... :2thumbs:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

firefighter3931

Slowly, but surely you are coming to the darkside, Brian  :devil:

All it needs now is a set of 275/60's out back and the look will be complete  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

472 R/T SE

Quote from: firefighter3931 on October 27, 2008, 08:37:55 AM

All it needs now is a set of 275/60's out back and the look will be complete  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron

That's what I was :think:  While we're at it, let's go ahead and put a set of Cal Tracs under it too.  :icon_smile_big:
:slap:  I'll wake up now.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 27, 2008, 11:24:49 AM
Quote from: firefighter3931 on October 27, 2008, 08:37:55 AM

Ron

That's what I was :think:  While we're at it, let's go ahead and put a set of Cal Tracs under it too.  :icon_smile_big:
:slap:  I'll wake up now.

Sorry guys! Im more into the same size all the way around thing. The biggest problem with the wide look is that you need to look straight on at the wheel to see the center part, otherwise all you see is rim. But hey to each their own right ?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

Looking good Brian!  :2thumbs:  Those are the wheels on my 67 Coronet.

BTW, computer been broke for aa week now, hope I didn't miss anything real good. :o

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RT/SE

Those Torq Thrust D' really look nice.  Did you ever consider a set of aluminum slots?  :wave:

69 OUR/TEA

jb666

Sorry to resurrect this so late in the game, but I just saw it. Brian, you did an incredible job on this car.. And the key thing here is you did it yourself.  My hat's off to you!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: jb666 on March 08, 2009, 09:58:25 PM
Sorry to resurrect this so late in the game, but I just saw it. Brian, you did an incredible job on this car.. And the key thing here is you did it yourself.  My hat's off to you!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Jeff!!

Cool to see this thread again!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

hemi68charger

Man, those Chargers look great with the torque thrusts......... I was thinking of those as a potential wheel for my '68 when she's done............  More than likely, I'll be with Magnums..............

Thanks for sharing.............   :2thumbs:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

HemiDave

Me, too! :cheers:

I don't visit this site NEAR as much as I should! :brickwall: Very nice car!

Do you have more pics of the gold one? Mine will end up gold....I guess...since it was the factory color.

Thanks!!

Dave
68 Charger R/T 440, auto

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: HemiDave on October 24, 2009, 10:20:22 AM

Me, too! :cheers:

I don't visit this site NEAR as much as I should! :brickwall: Very nice car!

Do you have more pics of the gold one? Mine will end up gold....I guess...since it was the factory color.

Thanks!!

Dave

Dave I have lots of photos of the gold one , But not much as far as digitals. Troy had my disc that the current owner sent me.....Maybe he would burn a copy and send it to you.  :shruggy:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: CB on October 24, 2009, 10:53:25 AM
love the wheels... :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

I got them too :yesnod:

The TT-Ds went with it when I sold it too....It is currently owned by a Guy in Russia. Im kinda hoping for him to chime in here sometime.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Brian, Best of Show sold it to a guy in Russia?  They got their asking price???
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

bull

Just 6T9 CHGR

Worth every penny....would have been better if the ducats were in YOUR pocket but thats business....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T