News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Work benches. Show me what you got

Started by bull, November 30, 2007, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

A year after moving in I finally put together a work bench. I found this 2" thick 8' long bucher block for the top.

THE STIG

Quote from: lilwendal on December 23, 2007, 12:45:05 PM
Hers a couple of mine. First the shop. Then the surplus US Gov table in the garage. And finally the low cost hollow core door over plastic shelves table in the house. 
What do you do with all those gauges are you in the gauge selling business?

Tilar

Quote from: 1BAD68 on March 09, 2010, 12:59:05 PM
A year after moving in I finally put together a work bench. I found this 2" thick 8' long bucher block for the top.

I Like the John Deere 140.

Quote from: THE STIG on March 09, 2010, 04:00:33 PM
Quote from: lilwendal on December 23, 2007, 12:45:05 PM
Hers a couple of mine. First the shop. Then the surplus US Gov table in the garage. And finally the low cost hollow core door over plastic shelves table in the house. 
What do you do with all those gauges are you in the gauge selling business?
Mr. Stig, Meet the king of 2nd Generation Cluster Restoration
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,37999.0/topicseen.html
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

billssuperbird

DC_1

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

crowded and messy but a lot gets done.
Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

the upstairs are is for the more finicky 'clean' work..painting stuff etc

Always Drive Responsibly

NorwayCharger

My place..
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

68chargerboy

twodko

I got dibs on the air tool bench............plenty of living space for me.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BlueSS454

Here's one I built...

And some of the others I have all cluttered up.  I am thinking of using this rainy weekend to clean them allup and get a little more organized....

Tom Rightler

Skeletoil

your dead meat if you don't eat...

69bronzeT5

Since I moved and lack of garage space is an issue right now, here is my current work bench :P I usually use the concrete in the driveway though :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

greenpigs

I use a roll around that was a gift a few years. For small jobs it fits the bill and doesn't take up much space.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Charger´69

Well my garage isn´t so big and gorgeous, but I can do everything what necessary there and I kinda like it  :shruggy:

I´m going to buy there a carlift before summer and then there is everything I need  :yesnod:

Of course I would like to have much bigger garage but no can do at the moment  :shruggy:

I´m very sorry about that Mustang in there, I bought it while ago and fixed it to my brother who is going to buy that... I don´t do anything with it because my Charger is coming hopefully soon  :2thumbs:
Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

LoneStar Mopar

I'm getting some good ideas on how to organize my future shop with pictures of some of these work spaces. Keep the pics coming!

jaak

Excuse the mess,,,,Here's my workbench. A buddy give me the 4x4's I used for the legs, my father in law gave me the 2x4's, the plywood I used for the top and the pegboard, was leaned up against the wall in the shop when I bought the house. Even the large vise was given to me at a shop I used to work at. The drawer on the left side came off an old entertainment center, that I took out of my house. The only thing I bought when I put this together one evening was the bolts to bolt the vice to the bench......

I work for the State, they bought an building that use to be a medical office, for right of way. We are using this building for a project office until it comes time to tear the building down. well anyways I took this outta of one of the examination rooms and placed it between my garage doors......

Jason

Topher

Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

chargergirl

Looks good everybody...you got to work with what you got. We had to rearrange the garage to get the 66 in there. Another idea for benches is desks. Colleges have BIG sales every year with overage and old desks. They are fairly high and you can put a few together...and they have storage. In the newly organizing garage we put our old top from benches side by side on supports. Will post this weekend...the place is feeling roomy!
Trust your Woobie!

1970Moparmann

After reading this thread and looking at the pictures I came to a conclusion.  Outside of a few posts, the MAJORITY of us have a crappy garage!  LOL.  I wish, I wish, I wish, one day I will have a good garage to stay...... :nana:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

4cruzin

WOW I'm totally impressed with some of the work areas you all have!  Jelious is a word that comes to mind . . .  I totally love my house but the 2 car garage is just not enough . . .  :rotz:

Here is one of my work areas in my man cave . . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .