News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

I found this 3rd gen Charger on the way home from work today!  Looks pretty good!   :2thumbs:  And it's only 4 blocks from my house!  I'll have to mosey on over there once I get my tranny back in...

Also have a wild shot of mine from last week.   :coolgleamA:

freddyd02

Saw this 68 driven by a old timer going north on 101. Followed him from the Golden Gate Bridge all the way to Marin..

grdprx

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

grdprx

Quote from: grdprx on February 04, 2013, 11:31:32 PM
I found this 3rd gen Charger on the way home from work today!  Looks pretty good!   :2thumbs:  And it's only 4 blocks from my house!  I'll have to mosey on over there once I get my tranny back in...

Saw this 73 on the road today. He pulled into my neighborhood and stopped. I jumped out and introduced myself. Nice driver with a 318. He said he'd like to do some work on the interior, but it drives good.

Johnnys440Charger

nvrbdn

saw this one today at the jack in the box order box. sounded sweet and mean. didnt have the time to talk about the build. mabey next time.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

69Charger_440

I have spotted the following:

-A '69 yesterday, and it looked to be in pretty good shape.
-A '68 that was at a shop, but it has since closed down and the charger is gone (about six months ago).
-A '69 at a shop, but it is no longer there (about six to eight months ago).
-A really nice '70 B5 (?) in McAllen, Texas (within the last month).

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

grdprx

I spoted a 1969 Charger today, in the pouring rain!  Scared the hell out of the wife when I said "It's a Charger!!"  (she was napping)  Flipped a U-turn, got a couple pics.  Once again, my wife accused me of stalking... :drool5:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Baldwinvette77

if "stalking" cars is wrong, i don't wanna be right  :lol:

grdprx

UH60L

Last Saturday the 20th, one of our club members drove his '80 in the local Cherry Blossom Poker Run.  Sassy Grass green with black hood and black trim.

Love that green.    :drool5:

red79

Thought my forever-work-in-progress '72 was the only third gen in town... then look who pulls up next to me at the parts store! '73 work-in-progress, 318, 727, all the chrome, apparently they're working with a full parts car to help out.

nvrbdn

thats pretty cool. ya get to get into some major conversation when that happens. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

grdprx

bull

I've seen a few 3rd gens myself lately too. Saw one 2 days ago with a similar patchwork flat black and gray primer finish and what looked like 22" wheels.

TheAutoArchaeologist

VegasCharger

I don't know, does this count? LOL

472 R/T SE

Now I realize Plymouth did it but never knew Dodge combined 2 models.  That's a super rare rig right there.  :2thumbs:

dyslexic teddybear