News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz Daytona ***NEW PICTURES ADDED*** 4 UNCLE FESTER

Started by moparstuart, December 07, 2012, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

Is the hold down plate ok for the jack and handle.

r4daytona

It looks great.  I didn't try fitting them but I'm sure they'll work.  Handle looks super, I didn't take a picture of that because it's so long and would be small.  You did awesome on those for me.  Thanks

billssuperbird

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Benji

The color sux in that video.  I assume the car was painted the correct orange for that year and not that sickly pinkish reddish faded glory look in the vid.  I'm assuming there is a way to set proper white balance into a video camera but either there isn't or most videographers don't care/don't know how to set it up correctly as I see horrid colors in videos all the time.

Benji

Chargen69

i havent watched the video, but i was broadcast television for 20 years and i can tell you that YES margaret there is a white balance is most all cameras now a days, but some colors that are close together on the color wheel mix with each other.  I had a twenty thousand dollar panasonic dvc-pro camera (before the new tape less cameras) and it didnt matter under what lighting condition i balanced under, blue shirts always looked a hair purple, and nothing i did in the camera fixed it.  had to fix it in post.

using the word assuming when you know good and well there is, well there is another word that is close to that

Chargen69

okay i just watched the video, yeah i would ASSUME there was a white balance on a camera that was shot on top of a steadicam (or something similiar)

r4daytona

I just watched that video ... didn't know it existed.  I think that was just on of the guys screwing around.  I always think the reflections in nay cars are cool.

Chargen69

to me, it didnt matter at all if they were screwing around or not, having gone through what i have gone through to get my car built, as you have, hearing somebody nit pick the stupid color on the video is wrong, instead they should be telling you how great your car looks

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on August 18, 2013, 11:11:00 PM
I just watched that video ... didn't know it existed.  I think that was just on of the guys screwing around.  I always think the reflections in nay cars are cool.
you gotta get out more buddy   :nana:

petercharger

Car looks great..even if color is poor with camera shot..its the lighting... :drool5:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

nascarxx29

Car looks great .View was close rounded over .Hard to see the classic lines
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

r4daytona

Quote from: moparstuart on August 19, 2013, 03:29:05 AM
:smilielol:  I know, I have no tan this year because of working at the shop!  :lol:    See Stu, thats why I have you!  You're more up to speed as to whats going on!  The checks in the mail.

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on August 19, 2013, 09:30:04 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 19, 2013, 03:29:05 AM
:smilielol:  I know, I have no tan this year because of working at the shop!  :lol:    See Stu, thats why I have you!  You're more up to speed as to whats going on!  The checks in the mail.
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:  your paid in full believe me

moparstuart

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

JB400

r4daytona

Thanks Stu,  I think my rearend looks pretty good! It could probably use a waxing though.   Ok, lets see who take the bait.  :smilielol:

JB400

He's just looking for more creative ways to take his own picture.  :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on September 13, 2013, 10:58:13 PM
Thanks Stu,  I think my rearend looks pretty good! It could probably use a waxing though.   Ok, lets see who take the bait.  :smilielol:
i'd like to take a wax marker to your rear end   :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

Moving along well on the Daytona. Doors are assembled, mostly under the hood is done, nose cone and lights are all plumbed and wired. Be running down the road very soon.
Like ·

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Lighthorseman