News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparman01

Add me to the list of very happy with how the show has progressed!! I thought last season was a marked improvement over season 1, this season is looking really good!! It's nice to know that for the most part Mark has listend and made changes based on what many, me included, have complained about in the past. Also, Mark defiantly has shown more of an appreciative side towards his employes which is cool, and a little ball busting here and there never really hurts either! Looking forward to the rest of the season!

RJS

On the trivia questions they had convertible spelled convertable :brickwall:

bill440rt

Quote from: RJS on January 18, 2014, 01:30:44 PM
On the trivia questions they had convertible spelled convertable :brickwall:

:smilielol:
I saw that, too!  :rofl:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Homerr

Best episode so far!  More content and less bullying!

hatersaurusrex

Yeah for all you haters who have given up on the show - the second show of the season really has the feel to it everyone has been asking for.   If the old format was 75% drama and 25% cars, this new one was the exact opposite.    I was very impressed.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

r4daytona

I think they may have some of the Daytona tonight.  This may be when I was there last April.  Just my guess.  I'm glad to see some are appreciating the show more.  I'm sure some will dissapprove if there's to many "games" but hey, just sit back and enjoy the cars.

On a side note, I'm a Facebook idiot so my daughter posted the news story and it showed my car pulling out of the garage and a shot of it in my driveway.  My daughter was amazed at all the comments about me driving it in the snow!  Are people really that clueless to think I'd drive it in the snow?  Even when I had to drive it from the trailer into my driveway (about 50 ft.) there were comments like that.  Am I suppose to have a magical levitation device so the tires don't touch the road?  Maybe I can get Yoda and use the "force" to lift and float it into my garage.

mopar0166

looking forward to night and seeing your daytona as well  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on January 21, 2014, 11:18:20 AM
I think they may have some of the Daytona tonight.  This may be when I was there last April.  Just my guess.  I'm glad to see some are appreciating the show more.  I'm sure some will dissapprove if there's to many "games" but hey, just sit back and enjoy the cars.

On a side note, I'm a Facebook idiot so my daughter posted the news story and it showed my car pulling out of the garage and a shot of it in my driveway.  My daughter was amazed at all the comments about me driving it in the snow!  Are people really that clueless to think I'd drive it in the snow?  Even when I had to drive it from the trailer into my driveway (about 50 ft.) there were comments like that.  Am I suppose to have a magical levitation device so the tires don't touch the road?  Maybe I can get Yoda and use the "force" to lift and float it into my garage.
great show last night chrome dome   :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

cdr

show was good until mark said, stock exhaust manifolds make the same power as headers  :slap: :slap:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

r4daytona

Quote from: moparstuart on January 22, 2014, 07:14:30 AM

great show last night chrome dome   :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:
LOL  I prefer volure dome !   

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

TUFCAT

Quote from: cdr on January 22, 2014, 08:35:55 AM
show was good until mark said, stock exhaust manifolds make the same power as headers  :slap: :slap:

Its funny, he never says where he gets his facts. I think he pulled that one from his rectum. I'm sure every major aftermarket exhaust company will be posting soon!  :brickwall:

TruckDriver

show was good until mark said, stock exhaust manifolds make the same power as headers  :slap: :slap:

Actually, One of my Mopar books (one of my red books) says the same thing when talking about certain 400HP and 440HP exhaust manifolds do.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

r4daytona

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 22, 2014, 09:32:03 AM
show was good until mark said, stock exhaust manifolds make the same power as headers  :slap: :slap:

Actually, One of my Mopar books (one of my red books) says the same thing when talking about certain 400HP and 440HP exhaust manifolds do.
I heard the same thing from two guys I know, one of which has built hundreds of engines.  I'm sure it's a debatable point to some.  Glad you mentioned before me.

bill440rt

My hunch is that there is no way a stock set of HP's will flow like a set of TTI's or other good header.  :scratchchin:

The show is definitely making an improvement.  :2thumbs:
The scenes between Mark & Holly were a little creepy, though. Awk-ward!   :lol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

4cruzin

Still a decent show . . . yeah the header vs manifold got me as well.  And then the cost of the manifold at $500 threw me some as well.  I think I have a set in the garage from when I installed the TTI headers.   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

jaak

I wished I got velocity. I watched season 1 back when they was showing it on the net.

I liked it.

Jason

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: r4daytona on January 22, 2014, 08:45:19 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 22, 2014, 07:14:30 AM
I think they may have some of the Daytona tonight.  This may be when I was there last April.  Just my guess.  I'm glad to see some are appreciating the show more.  I'm sure some will dissapprove if there's to many "games" but hey, just sit back and enjoy the cars.

On a side note, I'm a Facebook idiot so my daughter posted the news story and it showed my car pulling out of the garage and a shot of it in my driveway.  My daughter was amazed at all the comments about me driving it in the snow!  Are people really that clueless to think I'd drive it in the snow?  Even when I had to drive it from the trailer into my driveway (about 50 ft.) there were comments like that.  Am I suppose to have a magical levitation device so the tires don't touch the road?  Maybe I can get Yoda and use the "force" to lift and float it into my garage.
great show last night chrome dome   :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:
LOL  I prefer volure dome !    

Jeez man, you looked like Benny Hill's sidekick last night.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU28GHMcYxM

:smilielol: :lol:

TruckDriver

LOL! The bald guy his name was Jackie Wright. One of the best shows ever.  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

well uncle fester is my favorite but i figured i'd give that one a break 

can you get back to sweeping now tom   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

yep, benny hill was awesome. :2thumbs:

cool to see the daytona get rolling along.

fun to see you travel across the country to sweep the parking lot. :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Homerr

So in a few episodes, or next season, we'll see Mark taking a tour of TTI Headers, talking about how great they are and how much more power they make, and a giant TTI Headers vinyl sign displayed prominently in the background?

TUFCAT

So true.... If there's an ass to kiss (and money to be made) he'll be there.  :yesnod: :yesnod:

John L

Quote from: bill440rt on January 22, 2014, 10:38:09 AM
The scenes between Mark & Holly were a little creepy, though. Awk-ward!   :lol:

Have to agree with you Bill, but Darren is the one that really gives me the creeps.

projectanimal

Great episode this week. 
Mark was trying to be like the boss from the office with the uncomfortable talks.... Pretty funny.
Enjoyed seeing the Daytona get painted as well as Swim Cap working in the trunk!   :smilielol:

The blaster is crazy big.... Looks like is would be a little tough to handle some of the big parts, but hopefully they show it in use.
:cheers:
Royal must read the posts here since he was busting mark for talking too much and not focusing on work.   :rofl:
northwest CT