News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Roadster Shop custom 68 Charger

Started by Ghoste, January 09, 2015, 12:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cincyboy

Saw it at the top of the list, peeked my interest, last post was yesterday.  Am I missing something? are we :horse:

cdr

Quote from: cincyboy on August 13, 2015, 10:30:42 AM
Saw it at the top of the list, peeked my interest, last post was yesterday.  Am I missing something? are we :horse:

it's all good cincyboy,,  well not really, THIS CAR IS  :eek2:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

68pplcharger

I love the GIF cincyboy...  :smilielol: You close to the river? I'm in Burlington about 15 minutes from downtown.

cincyboy

I am, Sayler park.  In the winter I can see the river from my house.   :2thumbs:  Burlington is not too far.

68pplcharger

Quote from: cincyboy on August 13, 2015, 02:05:32 PM
I am, Sayler park.  In the winter I can see the river from my house.   :2thumbs:  Burlington is not too far.

Yeah your only 20 minutes going Anderson ferry.  :cheers:

VegasCharger

Reply #45 was posted 1-16-15
Reply #46 was posted 8-12-15 (yesterday)

That's what MYK was referring to as the post was refreshed after a 7 month hiatus.

:cheers:

cincyboy

cincyboy

68pplchharger: Good to know a brother is close.  Maybe we can help each other out.  I'm just starting my car so a long way to go! :brickwall:

68pplcharger

Quote from: cincyboy on August 13, 2015, 07:40:43 PM
68pplchharger: Good to know a brother is close.  Maybe we can help each other out.  I'm just starting my car so a long way to go! :brickwall:

If you ever need help just PM me

G-man

Quote from: VegasCharger on August 13, 2015, 07:30:45 PM

Reply #45 was posted 1-16-15
Reply #46 was posted 8-12-15 (yesterday)

That's what MYK was referring to as the post was refreshed after a 7 month hiatus.

:cheers:

I was searching stuff on Roadster shop and it came up with dodgecharger forum in google. So I clicked on it and then replied. Better late than never!

BROCK

The Corvette Summer Vette hood was asymmetrical. Left side scoops forward while right side scoops face rearward.  The real star of that show was the Formula T/A!!!

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

Ghoste

Quote from: BROCK on September 10, 2015, 09:38:43 PM
The real star of that show was the Formula T/A!!!

Well it sure wasn't that kid from Star Wars.  :eek2: