News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 23, 2007, 06:56:40 PM
Cute little bugger, Chris. :thumbs:

Our 'Meathead' (Pit Bull) likes those little red squeaky toys too...but they don't last very long. He has the feet pulled off in a matter of minutes, then about a half hour later it's in at least 3 pieces. Last time I was at the pet store, I got him a TIRE to chew on! :D
He got a chunk out of it the first day, but I think he gave up on the shredding idea. Now he just likes to play tug with it. :lol:

Thanks CF! I know all about the useless toy purchases I have made throughout the years. I just let them knaw the furniture at this point. It's much cheaper than buying a $4 toy every other day.  ;)

69bronzeT5

Our 2 rabbits. Mine was named 'Hemi' and my sisters was 'Oreo'. We had to let them go back in July. This pic was taken on the day we let them go. :'(
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

68chrgrwife

why'd ya have to let them go....they are soooo cute.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

69bronzeT5

Because we're gonna move in a month or so and we cant take them with us. Were staying in the same town but we're moving to a smaller house (so small I lose the garage and get a carport :icon_smile_blackeye:) but yea, we thought July would of been a good time to let them go because its warm and etc and it will give them time to gain weight and get ready to burrow for the winter/fall.

The70RT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 13, 2007, 10:12:17 AM
Because we're gonna move in a month or so and we cant take them with us. Were staying in the same town but we're moving to a smaller house (so small I lose the garage and get a carport :icon_smile_blackeye:) but yea, we thought July would of been a good time to let them go because its warm and etc and it will give them time to gain weight and get ready to burrow for the winter/fall.

Yeah but those were never wild..........they probably will die anyway since they don't know how to feed during the heavy winter?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Basically, they had a ground pen type thing so they ate the grass and etc. Also, they both escaped during fall last year and anyways, they were gone for 3-4 weeks. We ended up finding their burrows and capturing them and putting them back in the cage. So they have some "experience" ;). Also, our winters arent that bad over here...mostly rainy.

The70RT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 13, 2007, 11:24:19 AM
Basically, they had a ground pen type thing so they ate the grass and etc. Also, they both escaped during fall last year and anyways, they were gone for 3-4 weeks. We ended up finding their burrows and capturing them and putting them back in the cage. So they have some "experience" ;). Also, our winters arent that bad over here...mostly rainy.

:2thumbs:

69XP383

Ok, I was really looking for 383 engine pics but I stumbled across this thread...

Here is Jake after a long days work on the 69....

RECHRGD

OK, it's time you met PePe (pay-pay).  He's by far the smartest dog we've ever had.  Pretty much house broke himself in a day.  He has total control of us and the house and loves to go for rides in the Charger.  We are his pack and he protests if we even think of doing anything without him.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

ChgrSteve67

Don't bother me.....   the game is on.

Lowprofile

Ok.......Finally got the pet pics on the confuzer! We got Horses, Puppies & Kittys up on the Farm!

Dusty is the new Guy......My wife's other man.  :eyes: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

The Paints name is Nemo.......My Mother-in-Laws Pony.  :icon_smile_big:

The old Girl is "Joey"

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

The Kittys......

The Black ones are known as the "Littles".........I don't know which one is which :shruggy:

The Orange & White Tabby is "Klinger"  He's no longer with us :'(

The Big Boy is "Cinco"  He's a mini Mountain Lion who keeps the Dogs in Line! :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

The Puppies...........[no, not those puppies :D]

Theres Bandit [the Orange Chow mix]

Mikey [The Wolf/Sheapard mix]

Bo-Bo [ The Blue Healer/Aus. Shep mix]

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

moparstuart

I will have to get some pictures of my english bull dog

he had a cushy like at home and got in trouble,   now he ride to work with me everyday and is my junk yard dog

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TheGhost

Sissy, the stray cat my roomate and I sort of adopted.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TruckDriver

Here are two of my boys. They're half brothers. The pics are a little blury cause it was pretty dark in the room and auto focus needs a bit more light to work.

I love the "flash" effect  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Old Moparz

Last month my daughter wanted a bird, but changed her mind & then wanted a mouse. I wasn't really into having any pet that has to stay in a cage, but my wife said it might be nice to let her get something. I wasn't going to be the mean bastard, so I said go ahead, but I'm not cleaning any cages. Well, she picked out a mouse & it only took a couple of weeks before it was very tame & not terrified to be handled. She's been good with it, & at 8 years old, she finally has her own pet to take care of. She's been cleaning the cage & feeding the mouse on a regular basis without complaining. I know I wouldn't have at that age.  :lol:

A week after we had it, we had to put one of our cats down that had a tumor in her throat that kept her from eating & drinking. Now a second cat of ours has a bunch of small tumors on her back that can't be removed. I guess having the mouse now is good for the timing. My daughter is worried over the one cat & misses the other, but the mouse is keeping her occupied. She wanted me to post a pic of her new friend who seems kind of cool for a rodent. She named her "Wheels" since she spends all damn day running on her wheel, lol. Next lesson for my daughter to learn fast is to keep her bedroom door closed or else the cat with the tumor will have a snack.    :o
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

The70RT

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 09, 2007, 03:17:47 PM
Last month my daughter wanted a bird, but changed her mind & then wanted a mouse. I wasn't really into having any pet that has to stay in a cage, but my wife said it might be nice to let her get something. I wasn't going to be the mean bastard, so I said go ahead, but I'm not cleaning any cages. Well, she picked out a mouse & it only took a couple of weeks before it was very tame & not terrified to be handled. She's been good with it, & at 8 years old, she finally has her own pet to take care of. She's been cleaning the cage & feeding the mouse on a regular basis without complaining. I know I wouldn't have at that age.  :lol:

A week after we had it, we had to put one of our cats down that had a tumor in her throat that kept her from eating & drinking. Now a second cat of ours has a bunch of small tumors on her back that can't be removed. I guess having the mouse now is good for the timing. My daughter is worried over the one cat & misses the other, but the mouse is keeping her occupied. She wanted me to post a pic of her new friend who seems kind of cool for a rodent. She named her "Wheels" since she spends all damn day running on her wheel, lol. Next lesson for my daughter to learn fast is to keep her bedroom door closed or else the cat with the tumor will have a snack.    :o

Been their done that....good luck. My little girl lost a hamster a couple months ago. It got out and the Snauzer got a snack....didn't eat him just killed it. Now she got another one. We have to keep the door wired shut.

sixty8charger

here's my little devil in fur!
Jayson

mally69

hey,,  CHARGER_FAN    check out my buddy  i hatched him 7 years ago   he is a male mallard  now you guys know where my name came from  :icon_smile_big:   hes molting in this pic so he has some brown feathers coming in ;D  pic quility sucks

mally69

i have really good pics but htey always say they are around 260  kb's and i can't post them errr :RantExplode:  i just dont know how to resize them

HITMAN 149

Quote from: mally69 on November 11, 2007, 09:23:04 AM
i have really good pics but htey always say they are around 260  kb's and i can't post them errr :RantExplode:  i just dont know how to resize them
i feel ya mally... i usually have teh same prob!!! hahahah i end up asking mike to resize em for me!!! LOL
quack..quack!!!!
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mally69

Well, i figured out the size problem.  You see i take all my pics with a cell phone then email them to my computer, all i did was turn the resolution down a bit ton the phone  and my pics turn out good :2thumbs:  Here's my buddy , in this pic he is more brown but he should get his green head and grey feathers shortly..

HITMAN 149

cool!! nice lookin duck!!! i don't know anybody that has a duck as a pet!!  :shruggy:
is he friendly?? does he hang out w/ you on the couch & stuff??? (i'm not busting your chops..i'm curious!!! i'm not being a wiseassss or anything!!)
:popcrn:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/