News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The PET thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 20, 2005, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ac_knight

Quote from: captnsim on February 17, 2009, 12:27:49 AM
Cool dog :2thumbs: I was always amazed  how much a pug weighs. Solid little things.  :cheers:

Here is a pug that is solid as they come, fat too.  Weighs over thirty pounds.  We got him that way, and can not get the weight off of him.  Hell we even feed green beans and special diet dog food to help, still nothing. 

The70RT

Quote from: ac_knight on February 17, 2009, 06:11:30 PM
Quote from: captnsim on February 17, 2009, 12:27:49 AM
Cool dog :2thumbs: I was always amazed  how much a pug weighs. Solid little things.  :cheers:

Here is a pug that is solid as they come, fat too.  Weighs over thirty pounds.  We got him that way, and can not get the weight off of him.  Hell we even feed green beans and special diet dog food to help, still nothing. 

Cute dog, get a cat :D then the weight will come off. I noticed in the winter my dog gains like 5lbs. He is a small dog and goes from like 17 to 22 in the winter. In the summer he doesn't lay around as much, and goes out more and chases rabbits and squirrels....and of course the cat.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemi-hampton

Both my Pugs are only about 12 pounds. My other Pug that Recently passed away :'( :icon_smile_dissapprove: only had one eye, My Sister would sometimes call her POP-EYE. This one I have now has no teeth  LEON.

BigBlockSam

i like pugs ,  they have a great spirit
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi-hampton

Yeah, I love Pugs, Really Freindly & affectionate. Here's my one eyed Pug I had. LEON.

JoeyGowdy

Daisy (4 months) and her first experience with snow...
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

bigred68

This is Buster! Our third "son" He's a Shi-tzu (5months old) He joins is older brother Ricky (2year old Malteese) and much older brother Tucker (13year old Shi-tzu) :cheers:

skip68

Well, the Skip68 family have taken in two new members. Both are yellow labs. The female (Lilly) is 4months, and the male is 6 months.   :shruggy: The boy was named "Bocelli", and as much as I like Andrea Bocelli's music, it just doesn't fit this pup. Any idea's for a name? He's the one that is darker and at the back of the couch! Got them both for free, and tons of pet stuff to boot!  :2thumbs: Our kids are so happy!!!!!  :yesnod:   It's funny,......... and cool at the same time,...........the dogs wore out the kids, and vise versa!  :lol: Here is a quick pic. that I took. I'll get better ones soon!

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

P.S. Hey Tuffy,......the cat is not impressed!  :smilielol: (Yet he's not truly afraid of them! He keeps a close watch on them though!  :scratchchin:)  He'll get over it!  :yesnod: :lol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

I like Cody!!! :lol: I'd say Dakota. It suits him  :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TUFCAT

Lisa, soon they will be best buddies!  ....and I always thought "biscuit" would be a cute name for a yellow lab.  :icon_smile_wink:

WingCharger

How about Hunter or Scout? :2thumbs:

We have a new barn cat. :lol: Just showed up, now its hanging around. Scared the crap out of me when I was feeding the steers and it jumped out from under a wheelbarrow right next to me. :smilielol:

TUFCAT

Quote from: WingCharger on April 07, 2009, 03:27:55 PM
How about Hunter or Scout? :2thumbs:

We have a new barn cat. :lol: Just showed up, now its hanging around. Scared the crap out of me when I was feeding the steers and it jumped out from under a wheelbarrow right next to me. :smilielol:

Great names Wing. I really do like Hunter or Scout  :2thumbs:

I named my collie "Baxter" and my black Lab mix "Charlie"

hemi-hampton

At first that Bocelli reminded me of Brocolli, There's a name for you :scratchchin: :rofl: LEON.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mauve66

only had Shih Tzus the last 21 years

1. the old man (Sir E. Wok Sabretooth) whos gone now, was almost 14 when he left, he's closest to the wife wondering why that punk kid girl is leaning on him. she is in the 4th pic

2. the brothers Twister (brown one) and Vader (black as in Darth Vader), they were cute as puppies but started fighting each other so we gave away Twister, he's almost all white now, Vader is just grey now, they are about 5 years old

3. the piglet of the group, Chewy (Chewbacca), about 35 lbs now, he's 7

4. the girl, Precious (we tried to get our son to call her Princess Leigha but he wouldn't go for it, damn 9 years olds think they know everything), she's the boss of the house now that E.Wok is gone, she's 9 now
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 07, 2009, 03:19:12 PM
Lisa, soon they will be best buddies!  ....and I always thought "biscuit" would be a cute name for a yellow lab.  :icon_smile_wink:

We decided on changing the lil' boy's name to "Bodie". I like the name and it's also the name, of a very cool old ghost town!  :yesnod: Both Lilly and Bodie are so good! They are already in my heart and very much a part of our family! The cat has realized that they are here to stay, and gotten over it. Earlier today all three were napping in the same area.  :smilielol: :shruggy: :scratchchin: :lol: Thanks for all the great dog names.

Lisa ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

WingCharger

Quote from: skip68 on April 07, 2009, 06:44:49 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on April 07, 2009, 03:19:12 PM

We decided on changing the lil' boy's name to "Bodie". I like the name and it's also the name, of a very cool old ghost town!  :yesnod: Both Lilly and Bodie are so good! They are already in my heart and very much a part of our family! The cat has realized that they are here to stay, and gotten over it. Earlier today all three were napping in the same area.  :smilielol: :shruggy: :scratchchin: :lol: Thanks for all the great dog names.

Lisa ;)

Lucky. Our dog has been here for 4 years, and STILL barks at the cats like they are new. :rotz: :rotz: She just won't get use to them. :brickwall:

mauve66

some more

1. this is where they spend most of their time

2 except vader, he likes the pool alot

3. cockeateil, Hemi, died last year

4. sun conure, Tequila Sunrise, noisy thing, noise not talking, i could live with that............ maybe

so now we have 3 dogs and a bird
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on April 07, 2009, 12:48:14 AM
Well, the Skip68 family have taken in two new members. Both are yellow labs. The female (Lilly) is 4months, and the male is 6 months.   :shruggy: The boy was named "Bocelli", and as much as I like Andrea Bocelli's music, it just doesn't fit this pup. Any idea's for a name? He's the one that is darker and at the back of the couch! Got them both for free, and tons of pet stuff to boot!  :2thumbs: Our kids are so happy!!!!!  :yesnod:   It's funny,......... and cool at the same time,...........the dogs wore out the kids, and vise versa!  :lol: Here is a quick pic. that I took. I'll get better ones soon!

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Here is a good pic. of "Bodie". (Formerly Bocelli) ................look at that face,.......he's a Bodie!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :2thumbs: I'll post ones of Lilly soon!
Lisa ;)

ChgrSteve67

Alex (Manx) Wife paid good money for this knot head
Maxwell (Black Cat) Found under a bush - Very gratefull.

skip68

This is the 4 mo. old female that we adopted, named "Lilly!"  :2thumbs: (Step-sister to Bodie)

Lisa ;)

TUFCAT

Bodie is a great name for him (...and yes your right, he looks like a Bodie :icon_smile_wink:)! ...or maybe "Odie" like Garfield movie.  :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

CB

ok, so next time I will be sleeping in the dogs' house in the back yard :lol:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

Quote from: CB on April 08, 2009, 11:14:39 AM
ok, so next time I will be sleeping in the dogs' house in the back yard :lol:

You got it Baby!!!! :2thumbs:  :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: Just kiddin!
Lisa ;)