News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcountry

Now why would anybody wear a sweater to th beach?......Must have been cold. :rofl:

Sorry bro, JK  couldn't resist.
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

Foreman72

man that first one is awesome...very dealer magazine lookin pic  :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bigred68

John, I love that picture man. I think it looks totally awsome, I'd  bet you'd rather have a view of ANYTHING else. Take care man, stay low.
:cheers:

Back N Black

472 R/T SE

Beautiful pic BnB.

Now that's fly fishing.  It's cool to watch a couple birds fighting over supper in mid air.  Also entertaining to watch the small birds gang up on a bigger one.

bearbqd

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 13, 2009, 08:33:20 PM
Beautiful pic BnB.

Now that's fly fishing.  It's cool to watch a couple birds fighting over supper in mid air.  Also entertaining to watch the small birds gang up on a bigger one.
That fish's eyes look like he's saying " Ohhh SH!!!!!!T!"

I saw a similar scene when I went to the beach one time but the Osprey I saw had a small shark in its talons. Pretty awesome. Great shot
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69*F5*SE

:flame:

mikepmcs

What did you do set a 55gln drum on fire on its side?  I like it, I like it alllottt!

Down down down...in a burning ring of fire....... :whistling:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Rolling_Thunder

looks like a flaming tire
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

69*F5*SE

It's actually a bass drum shell.  I'm a drummer and I collect and restore vintage drums.  This was a 24" Slingerland shell that was badly out of round and was a good candidate for a burning.  I took several pics of it burning and I like this one the most.

SeattleCharger

that is a very cool pic!     :scratchchin:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

hemi-hampton

Out for a Nature walk Yesterday in my old Neighborhood. Turned over a big piece of plywood  & found a little nest of newborn baby mice. looked like just born, bald & pink with eyes closed. Then went down to the river. Seen a big Turtle in middle of River on sand bar. He seen me walk up & scared him into water. Surprisingly he then swam right over to me only a foot away & stuck his head up out of the water to take a look at me. Was kinda cool, I love Turtles. had many as a kid. LEON.

Magnumcharger

Todays effort.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Foreman72

dude, i had something similar happen once...my family was on vacation in portsmouth NH and we were in this park eating lunch and this butterfly flew over and landed on my hand...it just kept sitting there...it finally flew away
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

mikepmcs

Man card...hand it over. :slap:

:lol:

Foreman72

figured you'd say that  :rofl: :rofl:

altho you might have me on this one...hopfully your the only one who noticed... :lol:

hey what about magnum huh? :shruggy: :shruggy:
Eric "Foreman"

mikepmcs

Magnums avatar looks like a science teacher  :lol:

While in your story you were all skippin around in new hampster like Joe Dirt on the tracks with Leif Garret playing in the background.   " I was made for dancing" :whistling:

Foreman72

ya i guess its kinda hard to argue with that...whatcha gonna do...so i guess in order to get it back this time i gotta go kill one huh :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

Magnumcharger

The bug in my hand was deader than a nit. Stiff as a board.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

With this pic, I hope to be able to hang onto MY Man card. :nana:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Magnumcharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 14, 2009, 09:37:54 PM
Magnums avatar looks like a science teacher  :lol:

While in your story you were all skippin around in new hampster like Joe Dirt on the tracks with Leif Garret playing in the background.   " I was made for dancing" :whistling:

The guy in my avatar is "Uncle" Tom McCahill. If you never read Mechanix Illustrated in the 1960's, and more specifically; his road tests, then you're in for a treat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_McCahill

Here's another pic for the day.
Shot on Saturday past.

SeattleCharger

cedar cleaning and treating, my business, plus window cleaning   

2nd pic the wood is still wet from the power washing

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.