News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

Sunset on the lake.......
I am Dr. Remulac

mikepmcs

here 's a recent job i did on Saturday. It was a challenge due to the house's proximity to the road. I shoot in raw all the time so that is the reason the colors are near non existent in the first photo.
before and after.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

FLG

Nice Mike  :2thumbs:

Nothing special, just a few with my phone and some funky effects i have.

During a slash concert few months back

mikepmcs

for you cyclers.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

67440chrg

Oct 2010 Smokey Mountains Tn

PatrickPeeters

Quote from: 67440chrg on November 26, 2010, 10:25:35 AM
Oct 2010 Smokey Mountains Tn

The pic of the wooden building, looks like someone drove a tractor thru it.
Patrick  :punkrocka:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

sixty8charger

i'll be in Tennessee in december... taking my wife to the garth brooks concert. speaking of that.. i got 2 extra tickets for the 16th of December at  7pm. any one interested? i'd like to get my money back for them..  $60.. for both? row section 330 row L seat 16, 17. at the bridgestone arena.
Jayson

Shakey

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 22, 2010, 12:48:26 PM
here 's a recent job i did on Saturday. It was a challenge due to the house's proximity to the road. I shoot in raw all the time so that is the reason the colors are near non existent in the first photo.
before and after.

You sir, are amazing!  Really enjoy looking at your work.   :2thumbs:

Foreman72

took the girl on a hot air balloon ride over lancaster county last week...it was a blast! and the best part was it was free! I won the tickets! It was an hour long ride that took us over a mile high...the balloon may not look that big but it was huge...250,000 cubic feet of air...and it was loud!  Ton of fun!
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

sixty8charger

Jayson

Bob T

Nice one Foreman, really cool pictures  :2thumbs:  , looks like a great ride  ;D
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Brock Samson

:yesnod:  I've allways wanted to do that!

68pplcharger

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Foreman72 on December 03, 2010, 10:41:46 AM
took the girl on a hot air balloon ride over lancaster county last week...it was a blast! and the best part was it was free! I won the tickets! It was an hour long ride that took us over a mile high...the balloon may not look that big but it was huge...250,000 cubic feet of air...and it was loud!  Ton of fun!

:2thumbs:  What a great ride. I bet that was thrilling being up that high in a basket!  :scared:

Looks like it's a lot greener down there in PA than up here in NH. Mom is in State College (central PA) and she is typically 2 weeks behind from the "season" perspective.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Foreman72

Quote from: bakerhillpins on December 03, 2010, 04:03:21 PM

:2thumbs:  What a great ride. I bet that was thrilling being up that high in a basket!  :scared:

Looks like it's a lot greener down there in PA than up here in NH. Mom is in State College (central PA) and she is typically 2 weeks behind from the "season" perspective.
yeah the fall in pa is nothing compared to back home (i'm from NH too  :cheers: ) ...thats one of the things i miss the most...

it felt like we were standing on top of a really tall slowly moving building to be honest...it was one of the coolest things i've ever done tho  :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Domino

:cheers:

mauve66

looks like you caught those guys making those alien crop circles
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Dans 68

We were putting up Christmas decorations this afternoon and my daughter decided to pose one of our dogs with a snowman hat. She is a bit excited about Christmas.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mikepmcs

bad88t-top

Ha Ha:   Real funny with the big Ben photo's.    We'll see what happens when the Steelers woop their butts tonight.  lol   Ray Lewis will be begging for mercy.
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

Chris G.

:scared: Dude, you could put a gun to my head and I would say shoot before going up in that thing. Kudos to you man, that takes some serious ballz.

Chris G.