News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Boyds doin a Mopar................on now!

Started by Charger4404spd, October 03, 2005, 07:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

What did the kid have? he looked healthy to me.
Delete my profile

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

67_Dodge_Charger

Quote from: RD on October 17, 2005, 11:33:21 PM
watched the 3rd installment of the MAX HEMI. thought it was cool that butthead duane got a hemi tattooed on his back with "MAXHEMI" below it. the car looks beautiful. a real nice and different car to come out of his shop.

did anyone see this and see the challenger sitting in the background?

Yeah I saw the challenger.   Duane just realized his own mortality.   You could see it in the eyes of Boyd's toy wife at the end of the show.   Thomas should have left the circus a long time ago.     :yesnod:

IMO.

Robert

Lowprofile

Once and for All, we should get it over with.....Celibirty Death Match......Foose vs. Boyd!!! :D  I've always liked "Monster Garage" . My favorites were the Peterbuilt Trike & the Mustang Lawnmower!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ChargerHound69

I think the car turned out great.  I agree they should have let Max have the car. 

That is Boyd for you.

Brock Samson

I ain't seen the third instalment yet,..
I'm pretty sure the Polara belongs to the "Make A Wish" foundation.
Maybe someone  ::) .....  who hasn't brought anything to the board....  will google it and let us know...  ;D

JimShine

It was stated the car was being auctioned off and the proceeds are going to the Make a Wish foundation.

max

the thing i found interesting is that Foose used to be Boyds partner and that James worked with them.
now out of the 3 you can clearly see who doesn't get his hands dirty :eyes: