News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So I'm naked and happen to glance in the mirror

Started by Orange_Crush, October 07, 2005, 11:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 07, 2005, 03:24:35 PM
Oh...BTW...

Something I learned the hard way for anyone wanting to try this...

clippers WILL nick sack skin so be careful.

It took me about 20 minutes to get my bag to quit bleeding!

:iagree: :cryin:

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool:

Orange_Crush

Troy!  You da man!

As you can see, this time I did it myself!

I wasn't paying some hottie 50 bucks to rip the hair off the twins (though I gladly would if she was wearing a leather corset and thigh-high stilleto-heeled black boots).
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

andy74

ive been laughing so hard that i almost pissed myself! oc you are truly a comic genius!!!!

Arthu®

Ok so now you have done it, never want back right. The ladies like it better too....
Striving for world domination since 1986

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: 73dodge on October 07, 2005, 12:39:04 PM
did you shave everything?

did you oil up and flex for the wife? Although a greasy beer gut is probably not too attractive.............

Am I grossing everyone out now with all the gross mental pictures?

*trying to erase mental picture of 73dodge shaved and greased up in a hotel room while on a customer con-call*
:leaving:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

73dodge

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on October 08, 2005, 12:41:15 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on October 07, 2005, 12:39:04 PM
did you shave everything?

did you oil up and flex for the wife? Although a greasy beer gut is probably not too attractive.............

Am I grossing everyone out now with all the gross mental pictures?

*trying to erase mental picture of 73dodge shaved and greased up in a hotel room while on a customer con-call*
:leaving:

Okay if I ever get on a con call with you I'll make sure to activate the little USB video camera that I have for my laptop.

;D
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

4cruzin

You all talk about some of the crasiest things!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 07, 2005, 11:54:22 AM
And I realize that I am an exceedingly hairy SOB

So I look at the electric trimmer I use to buzz my hair (on my head) And I got to thinking....hmmmmm.

The wife wasn't too happy about all the curly joes she had to sweep off the bathroom floor, but I could get used to the look if only it didn't itch so damn much!

Hey...At least I didn't use wax this time!

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Lowprofile

I was thinking about that Back waxing.....Maybe they'll throw in a complementry Bag wax?  :icon_smile_shock: :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Judhudson

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BB1

Delete my profile

Old Moparz

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 07, 2005, 11:03:54 PM
Troy!   You da man!

As you can see, this time I did it myself!

I wasn't paying some hottie 50 bucks to rip the hair off the twins (though I gladly would if she was wearing a leather corset and thigh-high stilleto-heeled black boots).

Here you go Mr. Backhair.  :D  I can't say I'd disagree either.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BB1

Congratulation!!! Your a wiener   ;D
Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 09, 2005, 04:37:01 PM
I was thinking about that Back waxing.....Maybe they'll throw in a complementry Bag wax?   :icon_smile_shock: :D :D
Damn, I'm glad I'm not that friggin' hairy!

The ironic part is that it looks like he's going a little bald. :image_294343:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mudhawg

When that guy does go bald he can let his back hair grow out, then he'd have the ultimate combover! ;D

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed