News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So I'm naked and happen to glance in the mirror

Started by Orange_Crush, October 07, 2005, 11:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

And I realize that I am an exceedingly hairy SOB

So I look at the electric trimmer I use to buzz my hair (on my head) And I got to thinking....hmmmmm.

The wife wasn't too happy about all the curly joes she had to sweep off the bathroom floor, but I could get used to the look if only it didn't itch so damn much!

Hey...At least I didn't use wax this time!

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger Aficionado

You have some FREAKY post man...  heh...  LMAO

Khyron

Admit it, you started flexing and strutting in front of the Mirror didn't you?  :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

6pkrunner

Quote from: Khyron on October 07, 2005, 12:23:19 PM
Admit it, you started flexing and strutting in front of the Mirror didn't you?   :lol:

With that and the hairy coment, looks like lunch is making a comeback! :icon_smile_big:

Mudhawg

Dale The Bold

Shame.  Shame on all of us for clicking on a thread with such a title.   :rotz:
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

dart3404

73dodge

did you shave everything?

did you oil up and flex for the wife? Although a greasy beer gut is probably not too attractive.............

Am I grossing everyone out now with all the gross mental pictures?

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Mudhawg on October 07, 2005, 12:30:21 PM
So you slicked off the twins?

Well...lets just say that little OC no longer looks like a midget standing in sawgrass.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Arthu®

so how old are you now? And you only figured that out just now?
Striving for world domination since 1986

Old Moparz

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of members on here weren't around on the old site when you posted about waxing your back.   :smilielol:

Too bad, it was a good read.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

ramit

I hope you didn't tuck your junk behind your legs and pose! :o

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

NYCMille

4402tuff4u

Why, why , why did I click!! I knew I would regret it. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Mudhawg

Sooooo, did you just use the trimmer or did you get out the nair and/or a razor??

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Mudhawg on October 07, 2005, 02:59:29 PM
Sooooo, did you just use the trimmer or did you get out the nair and/or a razor??

Just the trimmer...that's the last place I'd risk a nick.

Mudhawg

That's some funny s**t right there.  Sooooo, what did your wife say, because we all know you went to her and said. "Hey, look at what I did!!"

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Mudhawg on October 07, 2005, 03:13:01 PM
That's some funny s**t right there.   Sooooo, what did your wife say, because we all know you went to her and said. "Hey, look at what I did!!"

She looked up from her magazine, shook her head, and went back to her reading.

ChargerBill

Sick visuals, m u s t   s t o p   t h e m.... Does anyone know the best way to scrub your brain?... :icon_smile_dead:
Life is a highway...

Orange_Crush

Oh...BTW...

Something I learned the hard way for anyone wanting to try this...

clippers WILL nick sack skin so be careful.

It took me about 20 minutes to get my bag to quit bleeding!

Mudhawg

please tell us there are no windows in your bathroom.