News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Mopars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 30, 2008, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

I remember seeing a thread about that car awhile back and a photo of the owner standing next to it. He looked just like you would picture the owner of that to look like.

rick

nvrbdn

Quote from: Bob T on February 22, 2013, 04:07:23 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on February 11, 2013, 12:30:37 PM
bob, looks like a 65-66 belvedere or something setting next to the daytona. any pics of that one? :shruggy:

That one is Kerrys black 66 Coronet, has a stout 440 and runs low 12's, real nice car up close and sharp white interior  :2thumbs:

very nice :drool5:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Homerr

Found this here, lots of great old pics of Seattle in the '70's.

http://www.cysewski.com/seattleweb/

hatersaurusrex

Staying in a hotel in Nashville while house hunting and ran across this tired but still sexy beast.   It's been sitting here without moving for three days so I had to snap some photos.    71-2 Sat/Runner/GTX are high on my covet list.  They just look mean.   Figured I'd share with the rest of the class:

Untitled by tecmotimes, on Flickr

Untitled by tecmotimes, on Flickr
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

ralley72

Kinda surprised me seeing this 76 or 77 Doba driving down the interstate during rush hour.although traffic wasn't moving very fast.
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

C_stripes

I took these a little bit ago
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ChargerD100

lots from a few years ago, see if you can spot the Hemi car

Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Fred

When you think about it, it's amazing how many old mopars are still out there to be found. Tons and tons of metal that have somehow managed to escape the crusher or  becoming  land fill.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

Saw a 70 Challenger on State Highway 1 northbound yesterday close to the Papakura offramp, it stood out, it was PINK FM3? :icon_smile_big:
Never seen it before either, cool for what it is

Friday night I was in a shed out in the sticks with a 60 New Yorker, 59 Custom Royal and a 64 300J with cross ram 413  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Fred on May 05, 2013, 12:28:59 AM
When you think about it, it's amazing how many old mopars are still out there to be found. Tons and tons of metal that have somehow managed to escape the crusher or  becoming  land fill.

Not just Mopar's, muscle cars in general.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

chargd72

'71 340 RR.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

No picture as he had it under a tarp by the time I found it,but I have a 69 Cornet two blocks away from me now. It is Petty blue with a 6 pack hood and Cragars all around, looks to be just painted as no trim was on the car. I wonder what the guy has in his 2 car garage to leave it sit out. :icon_smile_question:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

hatersaurusrex

Saw what I'm pretty sure is a '68 Newport today while crusing the Beaches in the Jeep, probably 200 feet from the ocean.   Good to see an old sled like this getting some wheel time.

Newport? by tecmotimes, on Flickr

Newport? by tecmotimes, on Flickr
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 09, 2012, 12:19:18 AM
i found this one while going to pick up a meat order.

I know EXACTLY where that car is. :cheers:

And...

I know EXACTLY where you get your meat. :-X

RIDELIKEHELL

Here's a 1957 Plymouth Savoy a local auto shop owner has  had  since high school  :2thumbs: Just got it out ! pretty cool
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

TruckDriver

Today 6/1/13 A real 1969 Bee, 383 4bbl, automatic on the column.

PETE

nvrbdn

last monday on my way to indiana, i seen a petty blue road runner with the numbers and stickers sitting on top of a car hauler headed south on hwy 55 in illinois.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Bob T

Well, sort of in the wild, but I knew my mate would be bringing his Daytona out this morning, flanked by his brothers Cale Yarborough and his  other white Talladega
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

moparstuart

Quote from: Bob T on June 01, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
Well, sort of in the wild, but I knew my mate would be bringing his Daytona out this morning, flanked by his brothers Cale Yarborough and his  other white Talladega
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1BAD68

Sitting outside my wife's office today

RIDELIKEHELL

First time I've seen this RR...70 at a local paint shop
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73