News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullitt68dodgecharger

i used to go to sevierville ,........may start goin back,.......maybe to sommerset ky,....london ky ,.....bristol tn,...........never know when/where i'll show up will ya keith?

Nitrox

I dont want to really get involved, but if theres anything I or the police friends I have in London, KY can do to help...let me know. You see, although Ive lived in Louisville for the last 5 years, I did however live 15 years in London, KY. I also...err, maybe 8-9 years ago, I sold a truck load of 3rd gen Charger parts to Keith right there at his home. He had replied to a "For Sale" ad that I had ran back when this site used to belong to Jessie. If I recall, he may have paid me with a check. Its the only time I met the man. I had no trouble with my transaction from him. Seemed like he had a pink e-body there and a Hemi sitting in his garage under a plastic tarp. Lotsa trees in his yard!

451-74Charger

jeryst

Quote from: 451-74Charger on March 05, 2010, 12:41:13 PM
Ebay seller in London KY selling lots of Charger parts amongst others.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mgb2ky&ftab=AllFeedback

Selling off everything he can so he doesnt get caught with the evidence.

If I were in to this guy for even $1k, I'd be making a trip to his house!

69charger2002

that doesn't look like our stuff. it appears to be a parts car that he has and is parting out.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

451-74Charger

Thats ok, I thought id give a heads up "in-case"

The70RT

Quote from: 69charger2002 on March 06, 2010, 08:25:58 AM
that doesn't look like our stuff. it appears to be a parts car that he has and is parting out.

I bet it is someones parts.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

magnumminded

Hi guys. Well according to this topic looks like Mr. Pope got arrested by the Sheriff's Department on March 7.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TC90541DKA7562GV3
Looks like he frauded someone else from Denmark for two 440 stroker engines. I could possibly see international charges for him as well. Anyways, it's been a while since I have been to London since I am from there but, it's just crazy something like this coming out the area he is in because the area his shop operates isn't anywhere near the small city per say. Just crazy.

magnumminded

Quote from: Nitrox on March 04, 2010, 10:51:19 PM
I dont want to really get involved, but if theres anything I or the police friends I have in London, KY can do to help...let me know. You see, although Ive lived in Louisville for the last 5 years, I did however live 15 years in London, KY. I also...err, maybe 8-9 years ago, I sold a truck load of 3rd gen Charger parts to Keith right there at his home. He had replied to a "For Sale" ad that I had ran back when this site used to belong to Jessie. If I recall, he may have paid me with a check. Its the only time I met the man. I had no trouble with my transaction from him. Seemed like he had a pink e-body there and a Hemi sitting in his garage under a plastic tarp. Lotsa trees in his yard!

From what I heard he did have some Challengers and Cudas around his shop sometime ago.

The70RT

Quote from: 70hemicuda.dk on February 24, 2010, 05:12:29 PM
copenhagen denmark. keith have 2009 good EBAY fedbag naw closed
no stolen here aniway 've sent Keith and Kathy more than $ 12,000 in the middle
2009 dawn pay  1 440 engines + 1 472 stroker i get som mails are the proceeds otherwise no nonsense 10 months and nothing.
bandit yes

Quote from: magnumminded on March 14, 2010, 08:58:09 AM
Hi guys. Well according to this topic looks like Mr. Pope got arrested by the Sheriff's Department on March 7.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TC90541DKA7562GV3
Looks like he frauded someone else from Denmark for two 440 stroker engines. I could possibly see international charges for him as well. Anyways, it's been a while since I have been to London since I am from there but, it's just crazy something like this coming out the area he is in because the area his shop operates isn't anywhere near the small city per say. Just crazy.

Looks like it was 70 Hemi Cuda above.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

He'll be alot safer in Jail....  :shruggy:

magnumminded

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 14, 2010, 10:29:42 AM
He'll be alot safer in Jail....  :shruggy:

Yeah, he will. I know there is some very angry people with him now per the topic link I posted. Rather or not they will get their money back or not is a different story. I know the KSP had been investigating this for a while. 

69charger2002

i don't think he's in jail. the sheriff's department "putting him out" most likely refers to when she had him kicked out along with divorce papers a couple months back, about a week before i went to pick my hulks up. The post just happens to be on march 7th, my guess is he's still laying low somewhere.. hoping and praying..
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

magnumminded

I don't know. But, I will say this. If for some odd reason they didn't arrest him then I will say that the local law enforcement will have to answer to the folks up in Frankfort eventually or certain individuals. The only thing is if you remember the case of the census worker that was killed a while back was in Manchester which isn't too far from London. If the court system don't get him then I think someone like the killers of the census worker will. Like I said from what I saw in that post on the other forum he's got more than the law to worry about. He'll get his either way for taking advantage of those who trusted him.

harlandodge

remember guys if you 're a victim you need to call det. mark allen at 1-606-878-6622, he's the one doing the investagation,,,, if we dont stick together and keep calling and give our information to him this guy will get off free as a bird,, as for me i don't have that kind of money to give up like that, might not get it back but i can help put that mother away  and  keep me out of jail from when i run into him

chargergirl

As you think of it write down the parts that was liberated. When you write your letters write it as you would like to say it in court. Only facts not hearsay or they will not be able to use it in court. You want every fact to be heard. "It has come to my attention that I am not alone in this treatment". However this is what was done to me...every factual account will be able to be used against him. One word of hearsay and the WHOLE account can be thrown out. I wish everyone here that has lost so much one amazing case and most if not all counts made to stick! So they rot in jail.
Trust your Woobie!

jeryst

magnumminded

Quote from: jeryst on March 14, 2010, 08:17:00 PM
Why isnt anyone suing this guy?

You know I thought of that myself but, I guess to make a stronger case you would want some type of charges to stick first then proceed. On the other hand if Mr. Pope is going through a divorce then his wife will get everything. After that you're taking blood from a stone. Although, I do have to ask if his wife any knowledge of what was going on? 

magnumminded

Quote from: chargergirl on March 14, 2010, 08:16:08 PM
As you think of it write down the parts that was liberated. When you write your letters write it as you would like to say it in court. Only facts not hearsay or they will not be able to use it in court. You want every fact to be heard. "It has come to my attention that I am not alone in this treatment". However this is what was done to me...every factual account will be able to be used against him. One word of hearsay and the WHOLE account can be thrown out. I wish everyone here that has lost so much one amazing case and most if not all counts made to stick! So they rot in jail.

The only problem is you would have to prove the parts were yours from the perspective of legal things. Unless you had things marked with an id or photos it is a lost point unfournately.

harlandodge

Quote from: magnumminded on March 14, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

You know I thought of that myself but, I guess to make a stronger case you would want some type of charges to stick first then proceed. On the other hand if Mr. Pope is going through a divorce then his wife will get everything. After that you're taking blood from a stone. Although, I do have to ask if his wife any knowledge of what was going on? 
his wife already owns the shop

harlandodge

we gonna have to sue both keith and kathy she owns and he was running it

magnumminded

Quote from: harlandodge on March 14, 2010, 08:32:20 PM
Quote from: magnumminded on March 14, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

his wife already owns the shop

Well either way then looks like both parties are responsible.

magnumminded

Looks like everyone needs to include getting evidence for her as well. Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck. This sucks and is an owner's worst nightmare. Keep us updated on what happens.

harlandodge

yeah both parties , their workers there knew what was going on to ,, when i would call there and the girl there would say they were all loading trailers to go to a show they had to know it was parts they had taken off people cars plus the new parts people had there,,,,,mad as hell and can't wait till i run into him :RantExplode:

magnumminded

Quote from: harlandodge on March 14, 2010, 08:44:30 PM
yeah both parties , their workers there knew what was going on to ,, when i would call there and the girl there would say they were all loading trailers to go to a show they had to know it was parts they had taken off people cars plus the new parts people had there,,,,,mad as hell and can't wait till i run into him :RantExplode:

And the plot thickens...