News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargergirl

Forward all complaints to Summit they won't want any part of him.
Trust your Woobie!

Black Charger

It seems awful fishy to me that victims of the Popes would be told NOT to show up in court. Are you sure those who called you are truly who they claim to be and not one of Pope's buddies trying to "throw you off the trail" so to speak? The guy knows that you all have him by the nads and he will probably try just about anything to stay out of jail.

Troy/Utah

For those of us with cars in KY...I have talked to the state police, the county attorney, and the commonwealth attorney. They are indeed taking the information of those involved, the losses, and what has and has not been going on. They are (as one post earlier intelligently put it) in the information gathering stage. They have taken an interest...however the only court proceedings going on right now are related to their separation/divorce.

So if you are one of those mentioned above....keep in touch with the Commonwealth DA's Office.

Troy/ Utah

And thank you to those of you that have tried to help locating parts...and those of you willing to sell parts to help get these cars back on the road!  You are appreciated!There are lots of great people on this site!      :yesnod:

bullitt68dodgecharger

well i hope all goes well for us,......but seeing im on here as a registered user now anyone have 68 charger parts for sale? :'(

67_Dodge_Charger

You might want to check this ad. 

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/1607027825.html

It is a company/or someone from ND trying to sell parts from several cars.

jeryst

Wow! If I had lost that much money and cars, I think I would have to pay him a personal visit.

I have a gorilla sized friend that used to be a bouncer, bodyguard, prison guard, etc.
He says pain comes in $100 increments.
You need to find someone like that.

moparguy01

Quote from: 67_Dodge_Charger on February 19, 2010, 12:04:21 AM
You might want to check this ad. 

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/1607027825.html

It is a company/or someone from ND trying to sell parts from several cars.
[/quot

You don't have to worry about this guy. I've known him for many many years and he is a friend of mine. He is legit as they come, and he parts out cars. He has lots of stuff. However he may have heard something. But one thing for sure Byron is no crook.

harlandodge

Quote from: chargergirl on February 15, 2010, 08:56:36 PM
Forward all complaints to Summit they won't want any part of him.
spoke with a representive of summit, he states that keith kreative customs did have an account to buy wholesale,but was not a factory authorized dealer for summit as he states on their website,just wondering if he's a factory authorized dealer for chassis engineering , year 1 ,the paddock , shermans sheetmetal , as they also state on their web site

skip68

That would be one of the things I would be doing now.   Now that this is coming out on here and there are several complaints, this is a good time to let his contacts/venders know what's going on.   They will want NOTHING to do with anyone in question and quickly detatch themselves from him.  Give them this link and ask them what they know about this or what part they have in this.   We know the venders have no part in this but by asking them, it will make them look into it more so and step back from him.   Start cutting off his connections for business.    :yesnod:   DO NOT SLANDER HIM OR TELL YOUR LONG STORY.   THEY WON'T CARE !  Show NO emotion and ask a few questions as if you are investigating them.  Just play dumb, let them know their name is connected and make them aware is all you need do.    :icon_smile_wink:      
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

FLG

Quote from: skip68 on February 19, 2010, 10:30:16 AM
That would be one of the things I would be doing now.   Now that this is coming out on here and there are several complaints, this is a good time to let his contacts/venders know what's going on.   They will want NOTHING to do with anyone in question and quickly detatch themselves from him.  Give them this link and ask them what they know about this or what part they have in this.   We know the venders have no part in this but by asking them, it will make them look into it more so and step back from him.   Start cutting off his connections for business.    :yesnod:   DO NOT SLANDER HIM OR TELL YOUR LONG STORY.   THEY WON'T CARE !  Show NO emotion and ask a few questions as if you are investigating them.  Just play dumb, let them know their name is connected and make them aware is all you need do.    :icon_smile_wink:      

Now normally this goes against every fiber of my being. But listen to this guy, he knows his $hit.

70hemicuda.dk

copenhagen denmark. keith have 2009 good EBAY fedbag naw closed
no stolen here aniway 've sent Keith and Kathy more than $ 12,000 in the middle
2009 dawn pay  1 440 engines + 1 472 stroker i get som mails are the proceeds otherwise no nonsense 10 months and nothing.
bandit yes

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

kentuckycharger

Just Call the Kentucky State Police at 1-606-878-6622.Det Mark Allen is conducting the investigation for you guys.Pass this information on if you have been took by Keith Pope and Kreative Customs

bullitt68dodgecharger

70 hemi cuda dk you need to notify fbi here in states or ky state police through the phone# shown my goodness surely that creep aint crooked people internationally too,.......

skip68

I think they have done more than sell stolen parts and take money from people.   :popcrn:  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

harlandodge

i spoke with det. mark allen today , he want anyone with any information or anyone that has been took in by this guy to contact him @ 1-606-878-6622,,,also if anyone has insurane on their car file a claim and let them investagate it also

bullitt68dodgecharger

70hemicuda dk contact me for my phone# e mail address id like to get you to talk to the right people,........this guy and his help needs to have the heavy hand of justice to come down hard on their asses  :RantExplode:

skip68

Quote from: bullitt68dodgecharger on February 26, 2010, 07:07:29 PM
70hemicuda dk contact me for my phone# e mail address id like to get you to talk to the right people...

He already has Det. Allen's number.    :icon_smile_wink:   Like what's been said before, you all need to get together and not just on here.   Bullit68dodgecharger, London KY is a somewhat small community.  This means there is a chance that some of the local law may know of Keith or Kathy and not just in a bad way.   :-\    This makes it real important that you all become organized and stay on top of it.   Make copies of everything you guys need to send and keep the originals.   Once you all get together maybe elect one of you as the leader/rep.  This will keep you all up to speed, united and help to insure you all stick together for support and strength.     ;)   Good luck my friends....

Chuck....................... 

moparmoynihan

Wow, I feel real bad for all who were taken by these punks. I will keep an eye out on the east coast for a mass quantity of Charger/B-body parts being sold. He better not show his face at any of the big Mopar shows, he'll never make it out alive!!! Post a pic of this theif, if you can.
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

kentuckycharger

I live in London KY and work for the state Police here..Just make sure everyone gets in touch with Det. Mark Allen. He will help you as much as possible and get everyone in the right direction..Just stick togeather and stay on top of things.

greatwn73

Keith Pope scheduled to be a vendor at the Corvette Expo March 26-27 at the Sevierville Events center in Tennessee, gates open at 9am. Wonder if he'll still be around?

Troy/Utah

:Twocents:

I dont know...there was an 90's c-vette at his house when I loaded up, but I believe it belonged to his wife. Maybe he is looking to restore Corvettes/Chevy brand now...or maybe continue to sell the racing parts?

Troy/Utah

Ghoste

Quote from: greatwn73 on March 02, 2010, 10:46:41 AM
Keith Pope scheduled to be a vendor at the Corvette Expo March 26-27 at the Sevierville Events center in Tennessee, gates open at 9am. Wonder if he'll still be around?

What would be the repercussions of someone hanging out near his booth and making sure everyone knows his business practices?

bullitt68dodgecharger

well i actually had that same idea ghoste,.......long before i knew of others getting robbed besides myself,.....way i see it is if its true what could they do?,........besides so far,.........look at what he did and repercussions he has took,.............absolutely nothing,....dont take my advice ,...but i will do the same every chance i get,.........and i dont think he is in no position to fool with anyone in any way thank you so much for your reply and thoughts