News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeryst

Yes, but the point is, their cars can no longer be identified, and they cant seem to get them back, and they dont know where they are.
So to me, that qualifies as being stolen

bullitt68dodgecharger

Quote from: jeryst on September 01, 2010, 09:49:48 PM
Yes, but the point is, their cars can no longer be identified, and they cant seem to get them back, and they dont know where they are.
,..............i know your point and thats the way i view it,.....because i own one of the cars there

bullitt68dodgecharger

Quote from: jeryst on September 01, 2010, 09:49:48 PM
and that is what i was told on phone by them

harlandodge

dont know if it true or not but a couple of guys at the swap meet in bristol tn. this past weekend claims that keith pope is setting up at shows and drag tracks as a jegs dealer, even tells me that he even has jegs on the side of his truck, anyone else heard this,,,,,

bullitt68dodgecharger

i heard such ,plenty of angry people there,.....heard same exact thing ,seems every month 2 months new victims pop up , its pitiful this has gone on long as it has

bullitt68dodgecharger

you all know who you are that was involved in the wrong,.....you might got away with this for now,.....from what i heard this will follow each and everyone you for a long time,......wont be forgotten either,........lots of angry people has named several of you off on an individual basis,.......it's bad when your name is synonomous with being con artists ,crooks,liars cheats and unethically decent people, but you sewed this garden hopefully in sept maybe you all will get to eat your own medicine from this garden.

zz4bosshoss01

Well, add me to the list.......over 60,000.00 paid out. :brickwall:  Lies after lies, should have listened to my gut the day i dropped a perfectly good car off.  Seen all those cars in the shop and wanted to think it was a legitimate resto shop. Found out it was one helluva chop shop!!!!!!! Kieth has been lucky, I haven't ran into him yet, but I will. I know its not the thing to do, but ask yourself what would you do if someone takes over 60,000.00 of your money, destroys a good running car that you dropped off, and puts you through this hell that just continues on.  :flame: I do not know of any other means of justification. I know several victims have been communicating, but I think we all really need to access the situation and get together. My lawyer has not officially filed suit, I am still hoping for a completed car and it is moving.......s l o w l y.  I have been contacted by a few victims of this mess, if any of you are willing, I will pay my lawyer to represent us all.  I have been out a lot of money but fortunately I can spend twice as much to put this mother f er away. :yesnod: It just isn't right that he get away with it.   :fireangry:

harlandodge

which car is yours ? ,,,victims just seem to keep coming forward and yet the commonwealth of kentucky has not done anything yet, i would love to get this guy in court, and i would love very much to run into him face to face , people claims he goes to drag tracks in london ky , bristol tn, swap meets now that he pretends to be a jegs dealer but i ve been looking and have not seen him yet,, maybe he will be at the grand rod run in pigeon forge tn. this weekend or clay city in october,,wouldnt that be wonderful :scratchchin:

bullitt68dodgecharger

with this many victims,the communication getting heavier i presume,you're bound to slip up ,.i know you or your cronies are reading this :icon_smile_angry:

bullitt68dodgecharger

hmmmm places i know from what i been told of that he's crooked or attempted to screw someone,....ky,va,oh,wv,tenn ,al,ut,la,...internationally in denmark,..........hmmmm wouldnt ya figure dollar amount involved be enough to bring in feds on this?..........serial#s,.....parts that long gone,.......breach of contract possibly,................why it seem that nothing can be done legally?

bullitt68dodgecharger

tried shedding light to a popular mopar magazine, acted if they wasnt interested,.....well when i informed them i and 3 others would no longer subscribed they seemed really concerned then,claimed that they loved helping on these kind of stories,........well mcg cant prove it by me

squeakfinder

Anybody got a picture of Keith Pope they can post? Or send it to me an I'll post it. Get this guy's face out there and we can all be looking for him at car shows.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

jeryst

I just cant believe that a person can do things like this to other people in KY, and no law enforcement agency
will do anything to arrest this guy or do anything to help out any of the victims.

This is grand larceny, fraud, theft by deception, and a whole bunch of other things.

I think the KY in Kentucky stands for KY Jelly cause you guys are getting screwed!

bullitt68dodgecharger

i really put forth the effort ,.........im not sure what next move will be

bullitt68dodgecharger

hopefully before long they be a mugshot of long term inmates who done this that anyone can see

69charger2002

the guy with the detective's office was supposed to be bringing this to trial earlier this week criminally. does anyone know what became of it?
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

harlandodge

well i guess all the promises that kathy has made about buying my stuff back is just bullsh-t   :blahblah: been told since january when all this came out that my stuff would be bought back its almost october so WHERES MY STUFF ,i even called her and told her about the parts on here for sale and other places i found them, after being fed a line of sh-t  still no parts, she still has my money i paid in their bank account just like a lot of you guys  but still no parts, how many of you guys that still has cars there has gotten their car fixed ? i mean its been since january dont you think if they are going to fix them at least one of them would have been ready to roll by now, i dont think anyones car is going to be finished the way they paid for it to be nor will anyone get their money from her without suing like im going to , which time is close to running out so gonna have to get it done because still NO PARTS,, and as for that low life pus-y keith i will get something back EVERY TIME  i run into you, and if this sounds like slander take my ass to court :fu:

The70RT

Your just killing time.....like they want everyone to do!!!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jeryst

Yes, if you let 2 years go by, the statute of limitations will expire and they will be in the clear.

bullitt68dodgecharger

well fellers its almost oct humidity has went down and cooled off somewhat,.....but i bet there 3-4 people feels like its getting warmer after last week  :lol:,......say you're beginning to feel the heat aint ya?(you know who you are) ,.......i'll break my ribs laughing if theres 3-4 of you that gets their lives ruined ,and put thorugh torment like you done us, again you know who you are  and i know your reading this,......hey harlandodge call me when you get a chance or i will you tonite but i reckon our boy was spotted @ pigeon forge,tn. last week with some other guy,....but yep its one sorry ass excuse right after another, wish some people could master doin the right thing and building cars as good as lying and comin up with bullshit excuses . hey the70r/t my good friend harlandodge and myself has really done everything within our powers to get it goin in our direction unless your there and not an outsider its easy to think we aint really trying i do understand a spectators point of view{• Keith Pope, 51, c/o Kreative Customs, 177 Collins Lane, London, seven counts of theft by failure to make required disposition of $300 or more. Pope allegedly took money and car parts from six different people over a period of nearly four years.}.......i found this on the sentinel-echo website copied and pasted it here wasn't sure if i can do this but its there for the reading.

The70RT

Quote from: bullitt68dodgecharger on September 26, 2010, 02:52:46 PM
well fellers its almost oct humidity has went down and cooled off somewhat,.....but i bet there 3-4 people feels like its getting warmer after last week  :lol:,......say you're beginning to feel the heat aint ya?(you know who you are) ,.......i'll break my ribs laughing if theres 3-4 of you that gets their lives ruined ,and put thorugh torment like you done us, again you know who you are  and i know your reading this,......hey harlandodge call me when you get a chance or i will you tonite but i reckon our boy was spotted @ pigeon forge,tn. last week with some other guy,....but yep its one sorry ass excuse right after another, wish some people could master doin the right thing and building cars as good as lying and comin up with bullshit excuses . hey the70r/t my good friend harlandodge and myself has really done everything within our powers to get it goin in our direction unless your there and not an outsider its easy to think we aint really trying i do understand a spectators point of view{• Keith Pope, 51, c/o Kreative Customs, 177 Collins Lane, London, seven counts of theft by failure to make required disposition of $300 or more. Pope allegedly took money and car parts from six different people over a period of nearly four years.}.......i found this on the sentinel-echo website copied and pasted it here wasn't sure if i can do this but its there for the reading.

:popcrn: ......... :shruggy:

harlandodge

last i heard was - goes to court again nov. 22 , 7 counts of theft by failure to make required disp. of prop. 10000.00 ,,,laurel county ky . circuit court , room c ,9am

bullitt68dodgecharger

i also found this,....• Keith Pope, 41, of London, seven counts of theft by failure to make required disposition of the value of $300 or more by converting money and car parts to his own use and benefit.

times-tribute newspaper

The70RT

Quote from: bullitt68dodgecharger on November 08, 2010, 08:25:44 PM
i also found this,....• Keith Pope, 41, of London, seven counts of theft by failure to make required disposition of the value of $300 or more by converting money and car parts to his own use and benefit.

times-tribute newspaper

Should have been 7 counts of grand theft auto or some type of premeditated deception.

69charger2002

Quote from: bullitt68dodgecharger on November 08, 2010, 08:25:44 PM

times-tribute newspaper

that fool is way older than 41
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/