News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Dodge Charger '69 R/T 440cid

Started by Charger´69, March 10, 2010, 09:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger´69

Few more  ;)
Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

PocketThunder

I love how the Charger color really pops in the snow.  When i had a red 68 i would pull it out of the garage in the winter and the red color really came out at you with the full white background.   :2thumbs:

Oh and your girlfriend is easy on the eyes also..   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Brock Samson

Great Pics! want more!  :drool5:
Reading this thread I don't see what gears your Charger has...  :shruggy: seems if you can optimise them maybe you can gain some better numbers,.. Your also sporting some extra weight with all that extra shiney stuff...  :angel:
So,.. When you gonna paint your grill black?..  :icon_smile_wink:
I'm glad your obviously so happy with your sweet - sweet charger.  :yesnod:

six-tee-nine

Where's the car in the black/white pictuers :D
I'd keep her (I mean both....)

Oh and this is proof that scandinavianchick are hot..... I hardly recognize my wife in that type of weather because when she goes outside the only thing left uncovered are her eyes  :smilielol:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Charger´69

PocketThunder: Yes, You are right! Red Charger looks pretty nice on white background  :2thumbs: At first I wanted black Charger but I´ve learned to live with this red one  :icon_smile_wink:

tantop: Thanks!  :cheers: I think so too. I´m not a good photographer, that is why we had today a REAL photographer and I just took some photos also and I thought that I put some of those here. We´ll see after few weeks how good photos that photographer took, if I get his permission I´ll put some of those here also. Those will be more or less photoshopped, he´ll try to change background etc. And those pictures are taken with professional equipment. Not like these with normal digital camera.

Brock: You asked, you got it! Here are two more pictures in colors. Those are nice too, but those black&white pictures was kind of different and nice so that why those earlier photos are black&white. And gears are 3.55, I think it reads somewhere here. And NO, I said almost year ago that I won´t paint grill black  :icon_smile_wink: I have many ideas in my head that dies when I think more, some I´ll do, like those new wheels, and some dies, like straight pipes, streetscoop, black grill etc. But there are some ideas that will come true before summer, nothing big but something that makes this a little bit different looking. I´ve noticed that it is REAL hard to invent things that improves Charger´s look, it is pretty perfect now  :coolgleamA: But have to try, just to be a bit different in a good way and without spoiling this treasure  :icon_smile_wink:

And here two more pics and in colors, one with girl and one without, damn, it looks better with girl  :D

Charger´69

Quote from: six-tee-nine on March 02, 2011, 01:15:21 PM
Where's the car in the black/white pictuers :D
I'd keep her (I mean both....)

Oh and this is proof that scandinavianchick are hot..... I hardly recognize my wife in that type of weather because when she goes outside the only thing left uncovered are her eyes  :smilielol:

Thanks! I´ll appreciate all these comments, nice that you all like these pictures  :cheers:

... And not ALL scandinavianchicks are hot, this one happens to be, just had to say that you won´t get wrong picture about scandinavianchicks  :rofl:

Charger´69

Today I lifted Charger up and took Welds off from it, took them to living room and polished them with Mothers® Mag & Aluminum Polish, those came out pretty nice  :2thumbs: Those are one year old wheels, but those needed polishing already. After polishing I used Sinol gel to finish wheels. I think it little make those less shining but it is suppose to protect that aluminum surface so I decided to do that to all wheels.

six-tee-nine

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

BIGBLCK11

:cheers: The wheels look sweet!  I like them without white letters, but if you want 80's, that will do it.

Charger´69

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on March 04, 2011, 01:42:25 PM
:cheers: The wheels look sweet!  I like them without white letters, but if you want 80's, that will do it.

I agree  :2thumbs: And those look nice without white letters, I think so too, but next tires I´ll buy with white letters. I like that 80's look very much, with white letters  :icon_smile_wink: I really don´t know which one is better looking at the end, with or without white letters so maybe I burn first these tires and then change tires with white letters  :D These are new tires so I won´t change these just to get white letters.

Next mission is to change that RPM intake, maybe next week or week after that I have the time to do it.

67440chrg

The car looks great. I think you went with a good choice on wheels. She looks great and yes the car looks even better with her in the pictures. It is nice to see someone with soo much enthuseasum.

Charger´69

Quote from: 67440chrg on March 04, 2011, 10:34:42 PM
The car looks great. I think you went with a good choice on wheels. She looks great and yes the car looks even better with her in the pictures. It is nice to see someone with soo much enthuseasum.

Thanks and by the way, you have NICE wheels too...!!  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_wink: Do you have more pictures of that '67 than these in Charger pic topic http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.msg835157.html#msg835157 ??  :scratchchin: I´d like to see more, nice looking '67!!  :2thumbs:

And I am really enthusiastic about my Charger and -68-69 Chargers commonly, this is the greatest muscle car I´ve ever own, and this is THE car I always have been wanted since I was a little boy  :angel: The other one that I´ll have to get someday is Plymouth Cuda -72-74 with bigblock  :drool5: But still, Charger is best because it is so brutal.....  :cheers:

kingjoop

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

Charger´69

Now that photographer sent some of photoshopped pictures, I put one of those here. Better pics are still to come, but this was kind of cool even it´s heavily photoshopped picture :popcrn:

Charger´69

Fuck yeah, I assembled that Edelbrock Performer RPM intake and K&N X-Stream 3" high airfilter with 1.25" drop base. It was easy BOLT-ON, everything fitted and it started and idled so I´m feeling good  :coolgleamA: I think it revved much easier and quicker now when I floored it, maybe that intake is better than original  :icon_smile_wink: And it fitted under original hood. Now I go to sauna and take some beer  :cheers:

I´m sorry about pics quality, it´s poor because I took those with my mobilephone...  :eek2:

LUMI

take your phone with you and take some pictureas of your girlfriend in sauna too :yesnod:

Charger´69

Quote from: LUMI on March 19, 2011, 04:21:52 PM
take your phone with you and take some pictureas of your girlfriend in sauna too :yesnod:

:rofl: :rofl:

She is not here right now, BUT, don´t worry, I can send you my pictures in sauna  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

LUMI

Charger´69

Quote from: LUMI on March 19, 2011, 04:28:30 PM
Please dont do that :brickwall:

Hey man, don´t say before you´ve seen my pictures.....   :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

LUMI

well this this may come as a surprise, but  i am 100% hetero
and your girlfriend looks like i could change she to my Charger :yesnod:

Piston_Freddy

You didn't want to block the exhaust crossover?
Max rim size:15"

Charger´69

Quote from: Piston_Freddy on March 19, 2011, 05:08:27 PM
You didn't want to block the exhaust crossover?

Should I have done it?  :shruggy: Now I know what you mean, those two holes that are middle. Now I remember that in that old valley pan those holes were blocked, I mean there was no holes at all at valley pan  :scratchch Should I get different valley pan, that kind where those are blocked? What that exhaust crossover does do, is it harmful? Fuck, I knew that this can´t be as easy as it was....  :eek2:

Charger´69

Quote from: LUMI on March 19, 2011, 05:02:59 PM
well this this may come as a surprise, but  i am 100% hetero
and your girlfriend looks like i could change she to my Charger :yesnod:

I´ll have to think about it  :rofl: That´s pretty good offer  :smilielol: If we´re going to make that deal, will I have that new motor with also...?  :rofl:

LUMI

are there those holes in the manifold if no no worry  :2thumbs: