News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

r4daytona is the one to thank.  The video is from him, with Mark in it. :Twocents:

r4daytona

Quote from: Homerr on April 13, 2013, 08:43:08 PM
Thanks Mark and r4daytona!
No problem  Mark and I were glad to do it.  he didn't have to but thought it was a good idea and a bit more personal. It was a really great time I had there.

8WHEELER

Quote from: r4daytona on April 12, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
OK, hopefully I did this right.  Not that tech savy as you can tell.  About a minute long.  Yes I look like a toothless hick! I broke my tooth years ago and of course on my second day there it just fell off.  Oh well, we all made fun of it.  My girlfriends son did the converstion so you get what you get like it or not.  Hopefully SOME will as least appreciate this a little bit.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynSIr9hut58&feature=youtu.be

Congrats r4daytona, you must be one happy guy. Just owning a Daytona is cool enough, but doing a nut bolt resto and doing work on it yourself must be an
incredible feeling.

So you got the wheels and tires for free? I would be happy to, I just paid $1700.00 for a set of 14'' Magnums and red line tires through them. So you said you
are putting the trim rings on those wheels? do they not sell the stock 69 wheels that are not chromed like 68 style Magnums? the two sets of 69 trim ring wheels I
have are a silver color. I don't see them on Coker's web site.

We were only concerned your wheels lug nut holes will go bad, getting taken on and off lots of time's, will enlarge the holes, and the lug nuts will go
right through the hole, I have proof of that. . Specialty wheels will tell you be carefull of this happening. The way the wheels are pressed in that area, makes
the metal soft. Tom at Specialty Wheels told me this years ago, He also told me never to use impact, and also be carefull and to tighten by hand with a socket.
And also to be carefull to not over torque.

Good luck, were are enjoying watching the resto on your car   :yesnod:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Budnicks

Quote from: 8WHEELER on April 14, 2013, 03:56:24 AM
Quote from: r4daytona on April 12, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
OK, hopefully I did this right.  Not that tech savy as you can tell.  About a minute long.  Yes I look like a toothless hick! I broke my tooth years ago and of course on my second day there it just fell off.  Oh well, we all made fun of it.  My girlfriends son did the converstion so you get what you get like it or not.  Hopefully SOME will as least appreciate this a little bit.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynSIr9hut58&feature=youtu.be

Congrats r4daytona, you must be one happy guy. Just owning a Daytona is cool enough, but doing a nut bolt resto and doing work on it yourself must be an
incredible feeling.

So you got the wheels and tires for free? I would be happy to, I just paid $1700.00 for a set of 14'' Magnums and red line tires through them. So you said you
are putting the trim rings on those wheels? do they not sell the stock 69 wheels that are not chromed like 68 style Magnums? the two sets of 69 trim ring wheels I
have are a silver color. I don't see them on Coker's web site.

We were only concerned your wheels lug nut holes will go bad, getting taken on and off lots of time's, will enlarge the holes, and the lug nuts will go
right through the hole, I have proof of that. . Specialty wheels will tell you be carefull of this happening. The way the wheels are pressed in that area, makes
the metal soft. Tom at Specialty Wheels told me this years ago, He also told me never to use impact, and also be carefull and to tighten by hand with a socket.
And also to be carefull to not over torque.

Good luck, were are enjoying watching the resto on your car   :yesnod:

Dan
it's great to see Mark respond to some of the DC.com guys, that he's paying attention or listens anyway, I'd like to see more of what he/Mark thinks & comments about the next GYC season & some of the other builds...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

r4daytona

8WHEELER  thanks for the info  I will relay that.  I don't believe Coker has the wheel/rim part in black and the center in chrome.  Thats fine with me because once the trim rings are on it should be barely noticeable.  The car did originally have the trim rings so they are going back on.  If I feel like it I may get some black etching paint and treat the parts of chrome that show thru.  We'll have to see what it looks like first.
Thanks again
Tom

BuckBesson

Hello everyone, I'm another Graveyard Carz fan. They call me Uncle Buck. I'm the inventor of the "dreaded" Mark Worman cheezy air freshener.

nvrbdn

welcome buckbesson. nice air freshener :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Quote from: BuckBesson on April 18, 2013, 06:47:08 PM
Hello everyone, I'm another Graveyard Carz fan. They call me Uncle Buck. I'm the inventor of the "dreaded" Mark Worman cheezy air freshener.

I thought something was smelling funny today  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:                                      :rofl: 

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

He looks very happy!  I'd like to see the same smiling face for season 3. :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: BuckBesson on April 18, 2013, 06:47:08 PM
Welcome aboard!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

RJS

Mytur Binsdirti

He's got a face for radio.

Fred

I sure as hell wouldn't buy a car off him!!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ACUDANUT

Yep that's "BUZZARD BEAK"

Charger-Bodie

I always knew Sasquatch was somewhere in the northwestern USA. His height was obviously exagerated!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Fred on April 20, 2013, 01:07:18 AM
I sure as hell wouldn't buy a car off him!!

Hahahah....if he didn't get famous I agree I wouldn't buy a car off him either he just has a scandalous face to him hahahaha

moparstuart

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on May 09, 2013, 02:52:13 PM
http://vimeo.com/51408414#
WTF was that, he's a strange dude sometimes, I think he's a want-to-be comedian or something...  :nana:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

funny shit i was rolling on the floor ,  Welcome back Kotter   :smilielol:

Mytur Binsdirti

That was supposed to be funny?  :shruggy:

moparstuart

TUFCAT