News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: charge69 on June 02, 2013, 09:11:28 PM
To moparstuart: that is a beautiful AAR Cuda !! Looks like a wonderful restoration ! Congrats !

Agreed & good luck with it!   :2thumbs:

Just an observation; What's with the car being chained down by the leaf springs?   :shruggy:

bill440rt

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 03, 2013, 06:02:51 AM
Quote from: charge69 on June 02, 2013, 09:11:28 PM
To moparstuart: that is a beautiful AAR Cuda !! Looks like a wonderful restoration ! Congrats !

Agreed & good luck with it!   :2thumbs:

Just an observation; What's with the car being chained down by the leaf springs?   :shruggy:

I saw that too, are there some kind of brackets under there that the chains are attached to?
The car does look very nice.  :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Homerr

Quote from: moparstuart on June 02, 2013, 08:32:20 PM
As our beloved AAR Cuda heads home tomorrow she makes room for more Mopars return to life. It's been fun old girl, you stay beautiful for Chris and we'll see you again soon

Is it not supposed to be finished?

moparstuart

Quote from: Homerr on June 03, 2013, 10:19:16 AM
As our beloved AAR Cuda heads home tomorrow she makes room for more Mopars return to life. It's been fun old girl, you stay beautiful for Chris and we'll see you again soon

the owner has a garage full of mopars , maybe he is doing the last small details himself  ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

r4daytona

Quote from: Homerr on June 03, 2013, 10:19:16 AM

You are correct, the owner only wanted that car as a weathertight roller if i remember.  He is going to finish it himself.

Homerr

Maybe he saw the 'Chips' episode.   :rofl:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: charge69 on June 02, 2013, 09:02:55 PM
Just my 2 cents but ...... The clique strikes again! Ha!  I am no real fan of the show because of all the staged drama between the employees and the boss but, they do seem to eventually get it right on a restoration of a valuable old MOPAR.

To ACUDANUT: yep, life is NOT fair! Figured you should know that by now but, unless you are rich and famous, you just aren't going to enjoy the benefits of such. It sucks, I really know and sympathize with your opinion but .... life just ain't fair for us mere mortals! You have to make your own luck if you can understand that.

Mr. Goldberg is a real "car guy" and his '65 Coronet is awesome. I only wish I could own it but, I don't and can't. I hope the show turns to more about restorations and less drama between the workers and the boss or each other. I might start watching it again!

I will continue to post my own opinions and comments less often here.The blatant negativity of the anointed "few" here who have a "holier than thou" or apparent jealous attitude for anyone brazen enough to post objections to their posts are obvious. Especially if you post or speak of their own position on things that REALLY matter in life. Too bad as this used to be like an automotive "pantheon" of things CHARGER but, not anymore. Too many "little" people here that just want to gloat about their own knowledge and belittle the newby's, rich and famous or not! Some cannot post an answer to most any thread without mentioning what they have and what they know about all things Charger! What is funny is these are not necessarily the people I speak of as in the "Clique" but, generally, things tend to point in that direction.

I haven't followed wrestling in a long while, like the '50's and early '60's but I have heard of "Goldberg" and his love of cars, animals and lots of other things and I am sure Graveyard Carz will take good care of his MOPAR! Congrats to him!

Well said.  We do have many here who think they know it all and have a comment about everything.  :flame:

djcarguy

that AAR cuda is looking great an headed home allready,awsum.

was going past  welbys tues at 5pm and saw the red tona outside.looped back too see a washed an gleaming Daytona and help roll it up an in the front show,office area.   car is pretty shining in the sun an setting still in show area.   wish the stripe an wing would of been on and wish i had a camera with me,darn-it.  sure is looking awsun an Tom is a lucky owner of one hot red Daytona. :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

GYC Undertaker

Hello everyone, 
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple months.  In full swing of making Season III which, of course you will see some revisions thanks to some input provided by some members here.   I'd like to verify what Tom (R4Daytona) has said.  The production of this show done out of my own pocket, with no Production or Technical help from the network.  The help I get is from the viewers and people like yourselves so I takes a little time to see changes.  Filming is done MONTHS before the show airs.  Unfortunately, there are some, that for whatever reason, no matter what I do, will not like the show.  They will hate it just for the sake of hating it. There are just some people like that.  Just comes with the turf so to speak.  This show has, and does, appeal to a much larger demographic than just us car guys (and girls). We are always trying to improve though.

I do run a traditional shop while building this show.  That extra bit of business helps with the bills.  I'm sure plenty of you have shops or have worked at one so you can understand what I mean.  I'm not rich, I'm just a guy who loves Mopars who thought of giving this a try ..... and I had to learn everything myself!  From knowing what kind of cameras to buy, to how to film, edit and produce it in the format acceptable to the network.  The format that must be followed looks something like and video/ electronics physic's manual.  I know, odd description, but it's very intimidating to read and understand.

As I posted on my Facebook page we do have Bill Goldbergs GTX convertible here.  Very cool car and very cool guy!  We also have the jump car from the Dukes of Hazzard movie and talk about a contrast, a 68 slant six to a 70 hemi charger!  The AAR turned out great and I hope Chris enjoys the final assembly. He wanted to do that. The Black 71 is gone and burning up the road I hope and the Daytona is looking awesome!

You know that phrase "you gotta walk before you can run"?  I guess you can say I feel like we've been walking but are starting to step it up a bit. Season III we will hopefully be running!
Mark

bill440rt

Good to see an update on this.  :yesnod:
I'll be looking forward to Season III.  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

charge69

Looking forward to season 3 and just keep up the good work.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bill440rt on June 18, 2013, 09:54:25 AM

Ditto.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: GYC Undertaker on June 18, 2013, 09:34:09 AM
Hello everyone, 
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple months.  In full swing of making Season III which, of course you will see some revisions thanks to some input provided by some members here.   I'd like to verify what Tom (R4Daytona) has said.  The production of this show done out of my own pocket, with no Production or Technical help from the network.  The help I get is from the viewers and people like yourselves so I takes a little time to see changes.  Filming is done MONTHS before the show airs.  Unfortunately, there are some, that for whatever reason, no matter what I do, will not like the show.  They will hate it just for the sake of hating it. There are just some people like that.  Just comes with the turf so to speak.  This show has, and does, appeal to a much larger demographic than just us car guys (and girls). We are always trying to improve though.

I do run a traditional shop while building this show.  That extra bit of business helps with the bills.  I'm sure plenty of you have shops or have worked at one so you can understand what I mean.  I'm not rich, I'm just a guy who loves Mopars who thought of giving this a try ..... and I had to learn everything myself!  From knowing what kind of cameras to buy, to how to film, edit and produce it in the format acceptable to the network.  The format that must be followed looks something like and video/ electronics physic's manual.  I know, odd description, but it's very intimidating to read and understand.

As I posted on my Facebook page we do have Bill Goldbergs GTX convertible here.  Very cool car and very cool guy!  We also have the jump car from the Dukes of Hazzard movie and talk about a contrast, a 68 slant six to a 70 hemi charger!  The AAR turned out great and I hope Chris enjoys the final assembly. He wanted to do that. The Black 71 is gone and burning up the road I hope and the Daytona is looking awesome!

You know that phrase "you gotta walk before you can run"?  I guess you can say I feel like we've been walking but are starting to step it up a bit. Season III we will hopefully be running!
Mark

Thanks for the update mark   ,    as always a big fan of the show and thanks for the checks   :smilielol: :D :D

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 18, 2013, 11:13:35 AM

Ditto.
HATER    :nana: :nana: :nana:

cdr

Thanx MARK ,for your show & dedication to MOPARS,lookin forward to season III

charlie
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on June 18, 2013, 12:10:34 PM

Ditto.

Ditto means I agree.......Ya goon.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 18, 2013, 12:56:08 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 18, 2013, 12:10:34 PM

Ditto.

Ditto means I agree.......Ya goon.
i know  but we dont need no hater band wagon jumpers    :2thumbs: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Homerr

Thanks for the update Mark, I'm looking forward to season 3 too!

nvrbdn

great to see you stop by and fill us in. thanks. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

projectanimal

Great update!!!   :cheers:
Looking forward to season III as well!   :2thumbs:

Cheers
Matt
northwest CT

Grm2159

Mark
I feel you are doing a great job and its sad others don't know that filming is done way in advance. It takes time to make changes but if people took time to follow Facebook and understood how much of the production work is done by you, maybe they would appreciate the show more. I love the little details that I learn from the show as well as the big picture. Looking forward to season 3.

Grm2159

Ps. This thread has almost 28,000 views!!

lexxman

Is there any where to watch them on line? I don't get the show here in Canada,I've seen some on youtube,but not all.

moparstuart

Quote from: Grm2159 on June 18, 2013, 06:08:20 PM
Ps. This thread has almost 28,000 views!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  they say they hate it but they cant stop watching    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: