News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man, this is awesome... 'Cuda spinning ** Burpin replied! **

Started by CB, August 15, 2005, 02:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBsmokin

is it just me or does burping talk in the third person?    :P
no serious though burping IBsmoking is really like your ride, you have to make a thread on your restore project with play by play details and pics of your progress here.   I will be looking forward to that one!!!
:popcrn:

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 16, 2005, 11:02:16 AM
No third person, he's 2 people.
:iagree: Except when he ventures into a Chebby forum, then there's a 3rd person...misunderstood Burpin. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BB1

Just sell that old Charger to me Burp, were Budd's right?

cudahob = ex-Texan remember.  ;D ;D :yesnod: :callme:
Delete my profile

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: Burpin Chunks on August 16, 2005, 10:16:36 AM
(there is a dike looking city police here that burpin worries about)

LMFAO !  Thx for stopping in Burpin... I like the big wheels !  I've taken alot of  :icon_smile_blackeye: for mine but I know what you mean....something about them just looks tuff.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Burpin Chunks

Burpin and Burpins buddy was drooling over your charger earlier. Burpins buddy so wants a mopar but cant afford it. So he had a 66 chevelle. He said he likes the sublim green so much he is going to paint his chubby that color.

And thanks for the sympathy over the chevy forum, them guys are not mopar guys for sure. They are homers.

MTPOCKET

Thanks for the link. :METAL:
Man I can smell the tire smoking.

hotrod98

Hey burpin...do you know bob from becker?      :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

4cruzin

Glad to see Burpin made it over to answer some of your questions . . . and yes he always talks in the 3rd person!   ;D   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Burpin Chunks

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 16, 2005, 10:32:42 PM
Hey burpin...do you know bob from becker?      :icon_smile_big:

Does he live in Burpins neck of the woods. Burpin would sure like to see that green cuda. Burpin was thinking of doing the gill job on Burpins 72. It really brings out the car.

Wakko

I think if Wakko reads the word "Burpin" one more time Wakko is going to throw up.   :D
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Burpin Chunks

Quote from: Wakko on August 17, 2005, 12:16:20 AM
I think if Wakko reads the word "Burpin" one more time Wakko is going to throw up.     :D

Not that it makes a difference but, Burpin chunks wasnt Burpins first choice in name. Burpin originally wanted "Liquid Farts" but that name was taken. Besides it worked out better for burpin. If it was the other name burpin would have to say liquid this and liquid that and that would be just stupid. Most people that think burpin is a bit crued change the name to Burpie.  :icon_smile_approve:

hotrod98

Burpin,
The green car is my wife's 73. We recessed the side marker lamps, recessed and painted the bumpers, painted the grille to match, installed gills (Tony's Parts has the pieces for sale) and installed a 5.9 liter fuel injected motor and A518 o/d tranny with the cruise setup. Runs like a bat out of hell and gets 25+ mpg. She took first place at Branson last weekend in her class. I only took second. My 71 is a 340, pistol grip, shaker, leather interior car.

By the way, I love your car. Is your tail panel a 70 or 71 style? Couldn't tell in the video.

Charles Addams

hotrod98

Thanks Burpin,
I watched the video again and the smoke cleared for about a second and I could make out the round taillights. Showed the video to my wife. She loves your car and she's very hard to please. She loves driving her 73 around and plans to take it to a show that's about 80 miles away...without me no less. She's hooked on getting those trophies now, I've created a monster.
Later,
hotrod98

Charles Addams