News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Modern Bullitt build

Started by keepat, April 30, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

MoparMike68

It turns out he works for Michelin North America.  He said they would like to give me a set of their tires because I'm building exactly the level of vehicle and build that they want to be associated with.

:wave: Yoo hoo! Pirelli... If you would like to counter send me a DM  :callme:  :lol:

keepat

Quote from: 6T8440 on August 03, 2020, 07:41:44 PM
Outstanding Pat ~ Told you it was the best Bullitt Charger on the planet and it appears I am not alone in this viewpoint.  :cheers:

I stand corrected ;-)
Thank you!

Quote from: JB400 on August 03, 2020, 08:20:55 PM
That's cool

Quote from: Lennard on August 03, 2020, 10:42:56 PM
Very cool Pat!  :2thumbs:

Thanks guys!

Quote from: v21hemicharger on August 03, 2020, 09:50:37 PM
Now if someone at dodge would feel the same way and send you a Hellephant!!!!

Now that would be very cool! Maybe for the next project, my wife's woody wagon;-)

Quote from: MoparMike68 on August 04, 2020, 06:25:48 AM
It turns out he works for Michelin North America.  He said they would like to give me a set of their tires because I'm building exactly the level of vehicle and build that they want to be associated with.

:wave: Yoo hoo! Pirelli... If you would like to counter send me a DM  :callme:  :lol:

Funny, but I'll stick with the Michelin's, they stepped up first.

Thanks
Pat

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mike69440

Quote from: 6T8440 on August 03, 2020, 07:41:44 PM
Outstanding Pat ~ Told you it was the best Bullitt Charger on the planet and it appears I am not alone in this viewpoint.  :cheers:

Michelin did you right and the good will goes a long way. 

Q5XX29

That is about the coolest thing I've heard this month! Congrats on the recognition. Yes indeed, there are many of us watching your incredible build with great interest and admiration. And Michelin- nice move!
dakota_gt on Instagram

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

keepat

I finally got around to that time consuming and tedious job of painting the grill. As suggested by others I use SEM trim black #39143 and titanium metallic #15253. The Testors 1/16 fine line tape works perfect!
Thanks
Pat

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

keepat

timmycharger

Oh I remember that nightmare on mine haha! great job, Pat! :cheers:

keepat

Quote from: timmycharger on September 28, 2020, 06:09:54 AM
Oh I remember that nightmare on mine haha! great job, Pat! :cheers:

Sorry to bring back those nightmares ;-)
Thank you!
Pat

keepat

With a little massaging the new replacement grill trim fits very nice. Was able to clean, Paint and reuse all of the original trim clips. Note there are two different size heads as well as two different length trim fasteners.
Thanks
Pat

MoparMike68

That looks amazing Pat, Nice job as usual.  :2thumbs:

mopar4don

keepat

keepat

Lots of small details but still making progress on the reassembly of the Charger. Mounted all of the LED lights in the grill frame along with the hood latch hardware.
Thanks
Pat

6T8440

Your attention to detail continues ~ :2thumbs: :2thumbs: THANK YOU
Driving through the towns and neighbourhoods that are us.

70 sublime

And who says they are only new once
That looks like new to me   :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Charger-Bodie

I am a little surprise that the headlight adjuster clips arent  new.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

keepat

Quote from: 6T8440 on October 22, 2020, 09:44:44 AM
Your attention to detail continues ~ :2thumbs: :2thumbs: THANK YOU

Quote from: 70 sublime on October 22, 2020, 11:34:15 AM
And who says they are only new once
That looks like new to me   :2thumbs:

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on October 22, 2020, 09:38:00 PM
I am a little surprise that the headlight adjuster clips arent  new.

I like that they are original and when I tried to remove them on pass cars they always break so I opted to leave them in place. I hope it doesn't not too many points of the judges score card;-)

Thank you gentlemen!
Pat

keepat

Bullitt tags for the Bullitt Charger :-)

6T8440

Pat,

I would really like to see your car in person one day ~ it is as perfect as perfect can be. I noticed McQ on the wall over looking your build ~ I am sure he would approve of the updates.

Simply Outstanding ~ Cheers  :2thumbs:
Driving through the towns and neighbourhoods that are us.

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

DanielG

Tell me more about your headlights.  Did you need to modify the buckets to accept the deep headlight?  Ballast required?  Brand?  Wiring? I was thinking of upgrading mine.